"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

typtre

Robin
I see a push for a global cyber pandemic. They're repping up their efforts for a cyber, financial and/or fake alien invasion very noticably in the last months.

As she says she believes we are living in a Cyber Pandemic - this is the face she makes.
These people are mad.

Attachments

• Smile.PNG
    Smile.PNG
    177.8 KB · Views: 14

zamfir112

Woodpecker
If People are so retarded they believe the big pharma/Gates/goverments that they are following these covid rules and restrictions blindly than all i can say they deserve the life they get. Our families died and fought for freedom for generations and this current generation is willing to throw away everything ! The freedom to Travel/work/own anything/eat anything we want . Things we took for granted are now going to be taken away without a fight..meanwhile China is getting richer and richer while the rest of the world goes into self destruct mode

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
highly recommend this Jesse Ventura documentary from 2009. It neatly shows how a 'pandemic' will be used to bring in martial law and a police state, so that most Americans are effectively slaves:
I wondered what Jesse Ventura thought about this corona thing since he was always very suspicious of governments and elites so i went to youtube...and to my surprise he is completely for vaccines.
What a clown, he says the only way to end the pandemic is if everybody is vaccinated and that the government should pay a thousand dollars to everybody that gets the jab. He also said that masks and social distancing work and that anybody who doesn't agree with this is stupid. What an idiot this guy turned into.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
If People are so retarded they believe the big pharma/Gates/goverments that they are following these covid rules and restrictions blindly than all i can say they deserve the life they get. Our families died and fought for freedom for generations and this current generation is willing to throw away everything ! The freedom to Travel/work/own anything/eat anything we want . Things we took for granted are now going to be taken away without a fight..meanwhile China is getting richer and richer while the rest of the world goes into self destruct mode
Exactly. And people fought to overthrow Soviet Union too, after so many decades of its existence...and now this, back to slavery, rolling hundreds of years of human rights advances back.

Roosh

Cardinal
Waaaa!

View attachment 31096

Outrage machine is getting spun up against Belarus
Where was the media when the UK government caused a plane to turn around so that I could be detained? :laugh:

aynrus

Pelican
Where was the media when the UK government caused a plane to turn around so that I could be detained? :laugh:

US simply kidnaps people from other countries all the time (after accusing them of crime). This is not just diverting a plane in own airspace, this is going out to another country and kidnapping someone and flying them to the US. Some Russians and Belarus citizens got kidnapped this way, now in US prison somewhere. Russia had to issue a warning to its citizens earlier to watch out for being kidnapped by US from international jurisdictions, after all the troll factories/election meddling accusations, etc.

aynrus

Pelican
Ryanair CEO O'Leary condemns Belarus growding the plane, calling it hijaking...

So, Mr. O'Leary, I see that your strict enforcing of mask requirements and creating own version of vaxx passport are working out well for you, I guess a bit of a taste of own medicine for holding people hostage. It works both ways.

aynrus

Pelican
Austria hijacked a plane with Bolivia President on board before....no outcry. In 2013, Bolivian President Morales was flying back from Russia. A bit earlier he said in an interview that he considered giving Snowden asylum. His plane was denied passage through their airspace by multiple EU countries and was forced to ground in Austria, where Austrians had searched the plane (I guess were looking for Snowden). If Snowden was on board he'd have been arrested.

One of my favourite threads ever is that Conversation with a Rothschild thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/conversation-with-a-rothchild.35703/

Here's a post from Mr. "Rofschild" near the end of 2012 that explained the upcoming social credit score, though you have to read between the lines a little bit.

Question:

Mr. Rofschild responds:

I think I'm just a Rh+ monkey person with a sloping occipital ridge, but I won't accept this new system. Fiat is gay enough. :(

Hi I am new, this is neat, that a Rothschild would ever be on the internet in good faith, I was five years old in 2011 and missed my chance. Please come back to the internet. I am ready with questions. Come to the RooshV forum! Are you ever up late duckduckgoing flat earth videos like me and my friends? Please. I am guessing you're vegan David Rothschild. I study your family. I am homeschooled and abiding in the vine. I give you these questions three:

1. We are taught that the Giza Pyramid was faked and that Charles Taze Russell wrote you for funding to create the first Zionist Christian movement so that your bloodlines could compete to bring in the anti-Christ messiah out of the false geographic location of Jerusalem, and that Russell was later sacrificed when his 1914 prediction proved too liberal. Where is the actual accurate location of Jerusalem?
2. Are we in the Little Season, or about to rip off the sixth seal by the year 2023 (which is 913 for some calendars)? I'd check with the Vatican, as you suggested, but have concerns about what the name "Vatican" means, and I have only three questions.
3. You talk about improving your bloodline, but seem sad that the slaves are not more interested in the elites and all their lifesaving knowledge. Do you think this is because your bloodlines are not attractive enough? For bloodlines with all this advanced Luciferian technology, I see a lot of underbites and strange body types that don't seem like Atlantean gods. I'm sad and disappointed. I'm glad the real Messiah came, just can't tell you when because the elites keep messing with my calendar.

Please, Mr. Rothschild, I need you to come back to the internet. I don't deserve this honor, but it would really improve the content of my essays and it would make me godlike at youth group. I'm actually Type O negative, but in the Christian church, they either don't care, or assume I'm nephilim. If you won't answer my questions, it's cool if you just want to play chess on Chess.com. I'll check back every day for your response until the rapture.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Austria hijacked a plane with Bolivia President on board before....no outcry. In 2013, Bolivian President Morales was flying back from Russia. A bit earlier he said in an interview that he considered giving Snowden asylum. His plane was denied passage through their airspace by multiple EU countries and was forced to ground in Austria, where Austrians had searched the plane (I guess were looking for Snowden). If Snowden was on board he'd have been arrested.

Wrong.

As you said, it was Spain, Portugal, France and Italy who closed their air space for Morales' plane. Austria did not do so, and it did not "hijack" the plane either. The reason it had to land in Vienna was because it had nowhere else to go. This is further corroborated by Morales himself, who heavily criticized the governments of Spain, Portugal, France and Italy, but explicitly thanked the Austrian government for its hospitality and for treating him with the utmost respect. I guess Morales also chose to land in Austria and not some other Central or Eastern European country because Austria is a neutral nation (not a NATO member state) and Vienna is home to one of the UN regional headquarters, so they have a well-established diplomatic reputation to protect.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
US simply kidnaps people from other countries all the time (after accusing them of crime). This is not just diverting a plane in own airspace, this is going out to another country and kidnapping someone and flying them to the US. Some Russians and Belarus citizens got kidnapped this way, now in US prison somewhere. Russia had to issue a warning to its citizens earlier to watch out for being kidnapped by US from international jurisdictions, after all the troll factories/election meddling accusations, etc.
The US and Israel are doing much worse every year. But Belarus is a boogieman, they don't control it fully, haven't brought their LGBTQ geeen-deal dystopia to them, so no matter what he does - it's bad.

------------------------

A different topic. Recently I heard an interview with a trader who calculated himself the amount of real estate held by the the US Fed. He found that the US FED at this point (Fed is privately owned itself) already owns 7-8% of all US mortgages. Those defaulted back in 2008+ and the Fed was the only agency that took them off the back of FreddyMac and FreddyMae, which in turn bought them from Wallstreet banks.

Currently a similar real estate easy credit phase is being prepared in many countries which avoided the 2000-2008 craze of the USA. It seems almost if they want to replicate that insanity in order to for them to seize even more real property across the world.

Once they are done, then only corporations, big owners and the central banks will be the major owners. Real estate is the biggest industry in the world and it is way too spread out among the peasants for now. They want to concentrate it in their hands as well to a greater degree. Currently the only thing holding up the prices in many countries is that the upper-middle class is investing into real estate out of fearing cash. It's misguided in many areas as the real estate market - especially rental real estate will be impacted for a long long period.

Travel, student and business rental will not come back anytime soon - maybe not for decades. They already announced for many companies to switch increasingly to remote work, travel is going to become ever more a luxurious affair, so mainly 5-star-hotels will keep their business. And students will be taught remotely as well - I am sure that they will create some kind of VR-set that will make it more entertaining in the future.

The main parts that will continue to work is low-income rental and niche deals. Though - curently in many countries a huge rallye is coming - a deliberate ballooing of real estate assets in order to later crash and seize it.