"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Oh yes I agree with your points. The line between good and evil is very thin. Technology can be used for both. It depends on the wielder of the technology.

I am not naive intelligent. I am very well aware of the under-the-table happenings. It is just that to choose between

1. See it as it is and fight against it, during which process you might lose/screw up your life, lives of your loved ones
2. Close your eyes and do nothing and believe in naive positivity
3. See it as it is and accept it that I can't do anything and go with the flow as far as it serves me, at the very least to save myself first and others closer to me gradually to the extent possible

I have chosen the 3rd option
I pick the fourth option,

Believe in Christ!
Be in the World
Not of the World!

For years people have speculated about the coming New World Order and President Bush (the 1st) even mentioned it in his state of the union speech once. But now it is here. We are living in the New World Order as it were. I have to believe that soon the Man of Sin will be revealed. I won't even try to set dates but it just seems that the world is ripe for SOME ONE to come in and fulfill that destiny.
Just a thought on dates. I know we will not know the exact time/date.
1948+life expectancy (70 80 yrs.)
GOD BLESS us all.

ginsu

Woodpecker
@Roosh regarding the cyberpandemic. Are there any plans in place so that members can stay in touch or to keep following you via other channels that cannot be taken down. Maybe radio ?, I'm a noob in this area but I just wanted to bring it up so that if there are plans in place we can start writing some things down on paper. Or maybe someone with knowledge of these matters can write a guide/post

If cyberpandemic happens like x we will do y

If the worst case scenario happens we will do Y

etc

It would probably be good for each of us to start thinking about this with our own contacts also

Easy_C

Peacock
Not going to spend much time on this Buuuut.:

He has a few options up already. In addition to those:

For the Internet being up Locals, Wickr. And Zello work well.

The “always works” option is an AM radio transmitter. If you know what you’re doing and other people know when to tune in you can send a signal that can be received worldwide, and the benefit is the intended audience could be literally anybody. There’s no way to identify the recipient(s).

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
The “always works” option is an AM radio transmitter. If you know what you’re doing and other people know when to tune in you can send a signal that can be received worldwide, and the benefit is the intended audience could be literally anybody. There’s no way to identify the recipient(s).
The old analogue methods are the best because they always work.

aynrus

Pelican
Not going to spend much time on this Buuuut.:

He has a few options up already. In addition to those:

For the Internet being up Locals, Wickr. And Zello work well.

The goverment can shut down the channel though...they put loud noise silencer. Been there seen that. There's no means that always work.

By the way Belarus, just passed new law that allows to shut down all internets (though they've done it already without the law in place) and electricity, iin case protests would get out of hand.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The old analogue methods are the best because they always work.
Note always:

Only high quality Ethernet over power adapters are made to not cause interference over the HAM radio frequencies.

Interesting. They're starting bringing the ''by 2050 the world population will rapidly start to diminish'' scenario now. We know fertility of women is of an all time low (average woman of 20 as fertile as her grandmother at 35) as for men (sperm count dropped with 50% in the last few decades), but it's interesting and in line with expectation given their depop wishes that they start to mentally prepare the public now for a stark decline in world population.

MRAll134

Pelican
Half sounds about right between the boomers and soy
I doubt it, probably closer to 33%. The mass media is trying the ol' "appeal to the masses" fallacy to get people to vaccinate. Basically, "everyone else is vaccinated, why aren't you." So, the numbers will be inflated. And, they are using the scarcity sales approach to vaccines too e.g. there are not enough of AstraZeneca, or Moderna, so "get your vaccine while available," BS.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It's really a battle of Christianity vs Antichrist, but that will not be obviously apparent until times get tougher.
The lines are clearly drawn between free-thinkers / independent types vs conformist / establishment types in many issues right now. e.g. I see it in the Asian American community as they respond to attacks.

Roosh I wish you would try to avoid painting everything with a Christian vs non-Christian dichotomy brush. Christianity hardly has a track record of standing up to the establishment before it's too late.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I recommend everyone to listen to this podcast where Jay Dyer talks with Catherine Austin Fitts. Each one of them can dig up fantastic knowledge and insight so both they make great observations.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I recommend everyone to listen to this podcast where Jay Dyer talks with Catherine Austin Fitts. Each one of them can dig up fantastic knowledge and insight so both they make great observations.

If you'd like to see Cathy's face - https://tube.solari.com/videos/the-...-technocracy-and-transhumanism-with-jay-dyer/

LeoniusD

Pelican
A few things are coming next.

Multiple EU countries have introduced new regulations which concern cash deposits: the employee or the automatic teller asks you where got the money from - donation, work, etc. Later on that will work on eliminating all grey work.

Another new thing I was made aware of are the new 2022 EU car regulations. They force producers to install a legion of real-time exhaust sensors, also high-tech security measures that suddenly are forced even on budget cars (this is a big problem if you consider all the safety measures that say the top Lexus LS has, but they want to force those expensive measures on the Yaris as well), then you have a CO2 tax that hits everyone from Renault Megane (10000$ tax) to Porsche 911 (30.000$). Even a frigging Toyota Camry Hybrid will be hit with an extra tax since it cannot fit the new insane norms.

The end result of this will be an extreme increase in costs for cars. And I doubt that the US will be far behind, so that is coming there as well.

And if you think that the electric cars will be a good solution to you, then this is only partly true. A little known dirty secret of electric cars are what happens to them after a collision. Even a relatively minor front collision results in a complete totaling of the car. Norway has a legion of totaled electric cars filling their junkyards - the reason being that they put in small print that any potential damage suffered makes it legally impossible to use the car post-accident. It concerns all electric cars and thus many completely fine cars are forced off the street making the driver suffer a complete loss. Thus it makes those cars even more expensive as you won't get much long-term usage out of them due to the regulations. It pays obviously for the new car users who have a fully insured model and don't care about anything from taxes, fees to car depreciation.

But that is all the goal - the future they envision is no private car ownership or the only ones you should afford are tiny Smart-like vehicles with limited range. Meanwhile the well-off will drive their Porsches and Bentleys which might cost 400.000$ or 600.000$ in current-day money. It will be similar to the old communist car market where most people drove crappy small local cars while the elite had access to the best Mercedes from the West. The same with future luxuries like beef or real food.

Electric cars wouldn't be so bad frankly if they did not coincide with this insane Great Reset agenda on top of it. The market would choose them anyway naturally since some offer certain advantages that people like - including me (direct acceleration, quietness etc). However this is clearly a malicious push similar to their push towards plant-foods and later insect foods. It's not about the environment or your health - it's about control.