"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

slowpoke

Sparrow

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-cyber-victim-as-hackers-hit-top-supplier-jbs

Here we go....World's largest meat producer completely shut down due to a "cyberattack."

Both of these require subscriptions to read/view. How about copying the content so it's viewable instead of linking BS we have to pay for

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Both of these require subscriptions to read/view. How about copying the content so it's viewable instead of linking BS we have to pay for

Using short-hand for profanity is against the forum rules.

You can view fake news for free by putting it into Archive.is - https://archive.is/slPeU

Given what's going on with money printing, I don't think it's likely they are going to go down the route of debt forgiveness, totally destroying the financial system or hyper-inflation. People have long been saying governments will inflate currencies to pay off the huge debts. None of that is in the Great Reset playbook.

The Great Reset play would be:

- print a lot of money for the next ten years or so
- keep the economy relatively stable, while injecting large amount of cash (which includes free cream you can redirect to the only allowed companies in the future - fake meat, gay cars etc.); I don't think they can have people having large living standard declines until it's too late; the masses only really get angry when they are not getting more and more money irregardless of reality
- run up huge debts for people (the young in particular), for unsavory businesses and governments; governments need to be heavily underwater so none of them can be used for any sort of resistance
- there will be an event, maybe in the window of 2030, when much more required tech exists. It will probably just be a financial collapse - The Greatest Depression; all the debt will be rolled up and hung around people's neck to dump them into slavery

The question is, how do they sell this? There will be a much more obvious oligopoly. Between various factors it is close to impossible to start a large company now without inviting in the expert-vultures. Then there will be a population that is poor and with no economic prospects. I believe they will wrap everything in extreme leftism, which they will control. We will be told the sky will fall unless we do everything they say. In return we will get to live in government dormitories, eating burgers made of recycled excrement and maybe a yearly train-ride to the lake. Anyone who gets out of line will be hit with social justice penalisation. There will be a small class of people who are important to the industries that are allowed, e.g. AI, agro-tech, life extension tech etc. Being in this group will require complete subservience or face into the rabble. The rabble will likely have no idea of the lives of this other class. Having children will be made all but impossible to those outside the class.

Mummy Africa is utterly dependent on outside aid. When the event hits, that will end, and the dark continent will descend into chaos, leading to giant death-tolls. They really need to hit Africa hard with the LGBT and all the other stuff they are throwing in over the next few years.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

It is an ‘accursed sect’: Archbishop Viganò strongly denounces the promoters of the ‘Great Reset’​

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, the former Apostolic Nuncio to the U.S., unmasked once again, at the Venice Summit, the plan of a group of billionaires to impose a world tyranny, in his speech “Great Reset: the last great lie.”

Viganò relates the Great Reset to the so-called New World Order and explains its action: “to spread the infernal chaos, in which everything that civilization has laboriously built over the millennia, under the inspiration of [Divine] Grace, will be overturned and perverted, corrupted and erased,” he said on May 30.

He further explains that this is the continuation of ancient combat led by “a few tyrants,” and the Great Reset is the last stage.

He adds, “And to achieve this end, the last step is the establishment of a synarchy in which a few faceless tyrants, thirsty for power, dedicated to the cult of death and sin, to the hatred of life, of virtue and of beauty, rule.”

He also specifies the names of some powerful family members who for centuries have secretly hatched the destructive plan, now also availing themselves of the controversial worldwide vaccination plan.

“The members of this cursed sect are not only Bill Gates, George Soros or Klaus Schwab, but those who have been plotting in the shadows for centuries to overthrow the Kingdom of Christ: the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Warburgs …”.

“… and those who have come to ally today with the leaders of the Church, using the moral authority of the Pope and the Bishops to convince the faithful to get vaccinated.”

The Great Reset is promoted by the founder of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, collaborating with many of the most powerful corporations worldwide. Its long-term plan is to manipulate human beings under the slogan. “You will own nothing, but you will be happy.”

Several prominent people have also denounced the adverse intentions of this harmful project, and one of them is former White House security advisor General Michael Flynn, referring to the globalists as seen in the following video contributed by Twitter user @Ganesha05232473,

“I mean we worry about the other side, plus the other side really is small, although it’s very powerful and well funded, well organized,” Flynn commented.

He added, “I don’t worry about it, what I’m trying to do, and we’re trying to get at an event like this is to have our own well organized cells, we have to fight fire with fire against fire.”

Noticias Rafapal:
Ayer, en el día de los soldados caídos el General Flynn dejó entrever cómo ve la situación. Se le ve relajado y tan confiado como para restar importancia a los globalistas ("sólo son un pequeño grupo de millonarios, y conocemos su plan"), centrándose en la pic.twitter.com/s8zg5JRlfQ
— Guerrera Digital. (@Ganesha05232473) May 31, 2021

Finally, in his lengthy discourse, Viganò is optimistic that the Great Reset will fail, and he calls on all people to contribute in this regard.

“This rebellious and apostate generation can be fought with everyone’s contribution: from the doctor who finally denounces the harmful treatments imposed by criminal protocols to the policeman who refuses to apply illegitimate rules,” he wrote.

And he added: “from the parliamentarian who votes against unfair laws to the magistrate who opens a file for crimes against humanity; from the professor who teaches students to think for themselves to the journalist who reveals the deceptions and conflicts of interest of the powerful.”

Vigano’s strategy continued, “From the father who defends his children against vaccination fury to the son who protects his elderly parent without abandoning him in a nursing home; from the citizen who claims the right to natural freedoms to the artisan and restaurateur who do not accept the oppression of those who prevent them from opening their business.”

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
^^^

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, "The Great Reset: The Latest Great Lie" (May 30, 2021)​

lXzM0pR.png

www.accademianuovaitalia.it/index.php/cultura-e-filosofia/chiesa-cattolica/10170-intervento-di-mons-vigano

LeoniusD

Pelican

- keep the economy relatively stable, while injecting large amount of cash (which includes free cream you can redirect to the only allowed companies in the future - fake meat, gay cars etc.); I don't think they can have people having large living standard declines until it's too late; the masses only really get angry when they are not getting more and more money irregardless of reality
- run up huge debts for people (the young in particular), for unsavory businesses and governments; governments need to be heavily underwater so none of them can be used for any sort of resistance
- there will be an event, maybe in the window of 2030, when much more required tech exists. It will probably just be a financial collapse - The Greatest Depression; all the debt will be rolled up and hung around people's neck to dump them into slavery

The question is, how do they sell this? There will be a much more obvious oligopoly. Between various factors it is close to impossible to start a large company now without inviting in the expert-vultures. Then there will be a population that is poor and with no economic prospects. I believe they will wrap everything in extreme leftism, which they will control. We will be told the sky will fall unless we do everything they say. In return we will get to live in government dormitories, eating burgers made of recycled excrement and maybe a yearly train-ride to the lake. Anyone who gets out of line will be hit with social justice penalisation. There will be a small class of people who are important to the industries that are allowed, e.g. AI, agro-tech, life extension tech etc. Being in this group will require complete subservience or face into the rabble. The rabble will likely have no idea of the lives of this other class. Having children will be made all but impossible to those outside the class.

Mummy Africa is utterly dependent on outside aid. When the event hits, that will end, and the dark continent will descend into chaos, leading to giant death-tolls. They really need to hit Africa hard with the LGBT and all the other stuff they are throwing in over the next few years.
This seems to be the plan frankly. Even now I see signs of increasingly loosening monetary and lending policies. They want to create an even greater real estate boom than 2008 in the countries that avoided that so far.

The reason why they need to balloon the debt more is because of many European countries which have a low debt ratio. The current lockdowns already did their share, but it's not enough. They need a huge overarching stimulus and boom cycle before the big collapse. I think that the total currency collapse needs more participation among the peasantry in order to later blame them for the malaise. So they need them to take up record amount of debt under easy lending conditions. Then when they pop the bubble, then they can turn around and blame you all for borrowing so much. Sure - covid would have been a guilty participant too, but they could blame you as well for not masking better, for not social distancing or for not vaxxing faster and stronger.

Either way - 2030 sounds good as a scenario - collapsing the world currencies - especially Dollar and Euro at this point would be premature. Some EU countries can turn around and say: "What collapse? We have a debt ratio of 62% while you have one of 213%, we just leave your currency and enjoy our good life, thank you very much."

--------------------

AS for all the agendas - it's all continuing - the deliberate shutdown of JBS will have long-lasting impact on the US meat supply:

Even various producers in South America will be impacted. The paesants are not meant to have meat.

Easy_C

Peacock
The reason why they need to balloon the debt more is because of many European countries which have a low debt ratio. The current lockdowns already did their share, but it's not enough. They need a huge overarching stimulus and boom cycle before the big collapse. I think that the total currency collapse needs more participation among the peasantry in order to later blame them for the malaise. So they need them to take up record amount of debt under easy lending conditions. Then when they pop the bubble, then they can turn around and blame you all for borrowing so much. Sure - covid would have been a guilty participant too, but they could blame you as well for not masking better, for not social distancing or for not vaxxing faster and stronger.
Euro debt is a mess though. Even before things got crazy I had friends on trading desks (global top 10 banks) who reported that it could take as long as ten days to move European bonds when a client wanted to sell. Its got to be even worse now.

I suspect that is part of the motivation already and not the other way around. Having a "reset" means they can find ways out of defaulting on their debt. A default means a loss of power as sudden, extreme, austerity measure mean all the bennies people depend on vanish and riots start in the streets (e.g. Greece but 100x worse).

Thanks for bringing up this point. I'm rading Fr. Spyridon's Satan's kingdom and Orthodoxy now. In that he delves quite deep into the debt aspect of the whole global scam. This is a part that is often overlooked. He dives into the IMF/world bank among other institutions that are promoting ''getting rid of poverty, reforming economies for the poor'' etc. However, as he calls it this is the false language of utopian idealism. The real factor is lending to make countries completely dependend on the international Jewish/Rothschild banking system, then ''reforming'' their economy aka integrating it in the global economy to centralize all economic power. This has been done from the 19th century onwards, a very clear example being the shackles of debt Germany got after WWI, and on the same hand the obviously designed ''Wirtschaftswunder'' of Germany in the 50s, where many of their debts were cancelled by the international Jewish banking system in order for them to progress, as at that given time that was in the interest of the bankers.

Let it be no misunderstanding, the leading global force behind all we're seeing are the (Jewish) bankers. They have the power, as Nathan Rotschild himself said ''If I control the currency of a country I don't care who rules it, I have the power to decide what it does''. That's how the whole financial system has been integrated for at least 100 years, presumably longer.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Hiding inflation going up to the sky by creating artificial scarcity. Simple yet effective. You get called a lunatic for suggesting otherwise.

All the food processing plants shutting down last year, all the food and livestock thrown out and disruptions to the supply chain. The semi conductor shortage is another meme. State actors like China are hoarding them.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Euro debt is a mess though. Even before things got crazy I had friends on trading desks (global top 10 banks) who reported that it could take as long as ten days to move European bonds when a client wanted to sell. Its got to be even worse now.

I suspect that is part of the motivation already and not the other way around. Having a "reset" means they can find ways out of defaulting on their debt. A default means a loss of power as sudden, extreme, austerity measure mean all the bennies people depend on vanish and riots start in the streets (e.g. Greece but 100x worse).
Well - the yield of Euro debt is zero - minus inflation it's a minus. It's more useful to keep it in cash frankly.

Look at the debt ratio of EU countries:

Greece, Italy, Portugal are on the verge of tilting, but the power-houses are all safely below 75% debt to GDP ratio and 12 countries are well below 50% or at 55%. Sweden is at 36% - with the worldwide lockdowns now likely at 42%, but still far far off from saying: "You go and reset your entire currency to our international digital dollar that makes most of you eternal slaves and has an expiration date so that you cannot save it!" A lot more rivers of feces have to flow before 70% of Europeans take that kind of deal.

10 years sound like the right kind of timeframe. They may even do a repeat of 1929 and 1930s depression. That boom and bust was also directed from above - the FED helped expand the crazy 1920s boom and it popped the bubble by restricting the money supply. It also crippled the US económy for a decade only allowing WWII to return to normal prosperity.

Now obviously no one of us is sitting in on their meetings - we can guess where they ar going. My estimate is that the covid agenda shall continue with more disruptions of energy, meat and transportation (air travel, car manufacturing etc). When they got their covid surveillance state and childhood covid vaccination regime implemented that will make many infertile - then they might give us a few years of a short and rapid boom cycle with lots of liquidity and high dept ratio. Then they pop it all, collapse the currencies, give us the alternative of a crypto-like currency that will just be a digital dollar in combination with a UBI that will be relatively generous in the beginning.

This is what I would do if I wanted to crush the spirit of the peasants - one step back to freedom before squeezing them twice as strong next time.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
You are absolutely correct about the Great Depression: Ben Bernanke himself had admitted that Federal Reserve had- inadvertently or not-caused the Great Depression.

fireshark

Robin
Amazon Skynet takeover - one week to opt-out (US)

As if opting out will really disable it. How long until Amazon makes it a requirement to have a Ring / Alexa etc. in your home in order to be a customer at all. Their level of power and monopoly is getting close to that point in some countries.