"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
He's just an employee in the same way that Germans were preserved because they were good at building cars.

Are you attempting to answer my question? You didn't do that, I don't think. Why? They can do that now. Already.
But without the satisfaction that they can kill every useless eater with a click of a button. Complete rule over humanity is the ultimate 'kick'.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I have no idea, but why are you certain it will take a very long time? It seems you are suggesting 100s of years.

I don't know anything for certain. But I don't feel as though this new world order would be ushered in under the current situation. I understand its a slow boil, but the enemy of good always overplays its hand, therefore shocking some of the normies to back to life.

Trying to destroy Christianity through hollywood and liberalism was working. So why the need to start burning churches? The hand was overplayed, and even non Christians have a fond memories of visiting a holy Cathedral once. Its a scary image, even to the athiests.

Taking away gun rights was also working pretty good. So why the need to suspend law and order? The hand was overplayed.

Corporate take over of all small business? The hand was overplayed.

I guess its optimism, but also I have a lot of faith in humans.

ABeast

Robin
Corporate take over of all small business? The hand was overplayed.

I guess its optimism, but also I have a lot of faith in humans.
I hope you are correct. There may be reasons for the acceleration of destruction this year that are unknown to us plebs. For instance, they might have made a jump in information technology that allows for AI to process all the saved NSA data efficiently, making them more confident. There also could be betrayals among the illuminati factions, which I would expect to see as they get closer to the prize of total global domination. When you are almost into the bank vault you start to look over your shoulder at your fellow thieves more and more. Evil warring on evil could look like an acceleration as they try and complete the power-grab before other factions can. For example: Biden, Clinton and the Chinese were all just cozy as can be and yet Xi coming to power may have changed that relationship.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I heard now multiple politicians speak of 3rd, 4th, 5th waves - maybe even more waves. The covid waves encompass always the flu season. Some even said that it could take years.

They promised some vaccines by the end of 2020, now summer 2021 or end of 2021. What if the crap will never work? What if those toxic vaccines will take years?

They will just happily ruin all possible small businesses, most restaurants, they will gleefully boost unemployment to 20, 30%, crash most economies except those of Asia and Sweden - or some AFrican ones - who don't participate in the insanity except for the collapse of tourism and export markets which impacts them as well of course.

The Great Reset will work better when more of the old system has been destroyed. This seems to be just the beginning of this top-down revolution - the trillionaires against the common people - you are the covid enemy and your entire life is going to be reset.

Redcrosse

Pigeon
I hope you are correct. There may be reasons for the acceleration of destruction this year that are unknown to us plebs. For instance, they might have made a jump in information technology that allows for AI to process all the saved NSA data efficiently, making them more confident. There also could be betrayals among the illuminati factions, which I would expect to see as they get closer to the prize of total global domination. When you are almost into the bank vault you start to look over your shoulder at your fellow thieves more and more. Evil warring on evil could look like an acceleration as they try and complete the power-grab before other factions can. For example: Biden, Clinton and the Chinese were all just cozy as can be and yet Xi coming to power may have changed that relationship.

I think you’re both overthinking this a little. I think what happened in Wuhan was real. Not that there really is this terrible plague destroying the world, that’s obviously bullshit, but clearly there really were people getting sick in Wuhan. Allegedly they have major, major pollution problems there and that may have triggered some mass waves of sickness. We may never know the full truth.

Then comes along Neil Ferguson with his scary fake mortality figures (keep in mind this psychotic asshole has been gleefully predicting some mass outbreak almost every year for the past two decades - clearly he relishes the idea of the human race being wiped out in a horrific apocalypse) and a chain reaction starts to occur. So the globalists suddenly realize, THIS IS THE MOMENT TO MAKE OUR MOVE. It wasn’t that this was the perfect year for a Great Reset, it was that these people are cunning and expert liars and opportunists who are always on high alert for the chance to push whatever policy they want pushed, they know how to strike when the iron is hot. When they saw just how truly gullible Joe Normie is, when they saw their own bullshit being swallowed more fully than they could ever have anticipated, their mentality became, “Well, let’s just keep pushing for more and more of what we want. More and more redrafted laws, more decimation of Main Street, more transfer of wealth, more restrictions on freedom of speech and movement, more censorship of the net, more propaganda in favor of the elimination of cash and mandatory vaxxing, etc.”

It wasn’t that this year was a special year at all, I don’t think. It’s just that our elites have spent their lives learning exactly how to exploit a crisis, including an illusory crisis, and also how to manufacture an illusion out of a germ of truth. The germ of truth about Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction is that Saddam really was a bad guy, a monster in fact. Their propaganda is never 100 percent false. There’s always SOME truth mixed in there. With Covid, the germ of truth is that there really were droves of people getting seriously ill in Wuhan. It probably wasn’t “Covid” at all (if that is even real in the first place). But once the media-fomented panic started to spiral out of control, they decided they had to keep going with it and not let it burn out. That way the globalists get their Great Reset, Big Pharma gets its mandatory vaxx laws, and so on and so forth.

Stats

Woodpecker
Most likely they think they are doing good trying to protect the planet.

Going with the satan topic...
Lets assume satan exists but in a etherial form. does not have a physical body. putting a chip in every ones brain could lead to the synchronization of brain waves of the majority of people to maifest satan on this physical plane.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I just cant get past why 'they' would write this on a rock for everybody to see? It just doesn't make sense.
I think it has something to do with absolving themselves of the karma of what they are doing. If they show you and tell you what they are doing, and you do nothing, then the karma is on you.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Warning: Language.

Thread continue
=====
Yo @UPS what exactly are you trying to pull here? NOT cool.
Oh boy. If you go to their timeline, they've gone full SJW.

Oh yikes.

This isn't the thread, btw. Just sort of looking at stuff to see how deep they've gone down the ecofascist rabbit hole. Looks like it's pretty far...

What is ecofascism? Wrote about it a little bit yesterday.

"To Advance Gender Equality, We Need to Tackle Climate Change"

Literally every single issue they want to fight comes back to the green agenda which goes back to the desire for an authoritarian global government entity that controls every country's resources and finances.

But this government is not elected. It's not chosen by the people. It's run by UN and WEF blowhards, combined with multinational corporations and banks.

It's a nightmare. Honestly.
"The world must act jointly & swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies & economies, from education to social contracts & working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate. Every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed."
-KS

Remember when Trump posted this meme and it got deleted by Twitter?

Remember when Trump tweeted this? He wasn't talking about the virus.

I wrote an article, my first ever post on my website actually, about how corrupt Tedros Ghebreyesus is. He's just another globalist puppet for the UN and the WHO, and the UN is a driving force behind the Great Reset BS.

Dark Winter was a pandemic simulation that took place right before 9/11 in June of 2001. It simulates a massive smallpox outbreak, which was caused by a bioweapons attack on the US.

One of the main Covid-19 vaccines is made with anthrax spores, FYI.

@Uncle_Muscle
Replying to @SomeBitchIKnow
I don't like where this is going.

@SomeBitchIKnow
Replying to @Uncle_Muscle
Yeah, Dark Winter is crazy. It's even worse when you learn that one of the main vaccines they're developing for Covid-19 is made with anthrax spores.

@Uncle_Muscle
Tinfoil hat time but makes ya wonder if this current pandemic was just a staging ground for something much worse coming into play.

@SomeBitchIKnow
It is.

@FunkStyleRecord
fuck.
This isn't DIRECTLY related to the Great Reset, but I do believe that at the end of the day, these globalists might try something insane to force people's hands into accepting whatever "help" they offer in the face of a much worse outbreak of... something.
Joe didn't use those words on accident. He just didn't. Many others have been using the same phrase in reference to the upcoming winter. Not to worry you, just be aware.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
The great green reset will be as logical as the covid reset - here diesel-powered electric car charging stations:

EDDnwl8WsAA6h9w.jpg

Like the diesel-generator supported wind-farms.

Covid is just the hoax they use.

Here some press conference of doctors in Europe:

Very pretty older female doctor by the way. If in Canada, then she would be in the gulag by 2022.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
She will be in the gulag by 2022 either way if the Canadian leak proves to be true.

More of which:

The conclusion I'm starting to lean towards after everything I've been able to listen to and read, particularly for the last year is that this whole plan is not meant to succeed, this won't work in the end because of how insane it is. This is not designed to function, it's simply designed to create as much chaos and destruction as possible to pave the road for the Antichrist.

Last edited:

Salinger

Woodpecker
Dark Winter was a pandemic simulation that took place right before 9/11 in June of 2001. It simulates a massive smallpox outbreak, which was caused by a bioweapons attack on the US.

One of the main Covid-19 vaccines is made with anthrax spores, FYI.

This isn't DIRECTLY related to the Great Reset, but I do believe that at the end of the day, these globalists might try something insane to force people's hands into accepting whatever "help" they offer in the face of a much worse outbreak of... something.
Joe didn't use those words on accident. He just didn't. Many others have been using the same phrase in reference to the upcoming winter. Not to worry you, just be aware.

I'm not sure what the point is of having a staging event in this situation. What does this event provide the Globoscum that they can use in the next round to their advantage?

But let's say there is a smallpox outbreak. What would that look like and what would be the best plan of action by the members of this forum in response to it?