"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Easy_C

Peacock
Greece, Italy, Portugal are on the verge of tilting, but the power-houses are all safely below 75% debt to GDP ratio and 12 countries are well below 50% or at 55%. Sweden is at 36% - with the worldwide lockdowns now likely at 42%, but still far far off from saying: "You go and reset your entire currency to our international digital dollar that makes most of you eternal slaves and has an expiration date so that you cannot save it!" A lot more rivers of feces have to flow before 70% of Europeans take that kind of deal.
The issue isn't Debt to GDP ratio, but the lack of bidders. Draghi has openly admitted that the ECB needs to keep buying that debt because nobody else will.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

10:55 to 16:55 - If this bill passes, and others like in other countries, it's game over for nearly all landowners within 1-5 years. They are going for the jugular now.
I find the taking out of electricity for two weeks would be extremely effective in kicking off this "organized chaos"

The unrealized Capital gains section referenced in your post is absolutely diabolical.

fireshark

Robin
The unrealized Capital gains section referenced in your post is absolutely diabolical.
Absolutely. Turning us back into serfs. What's even more crazy is that it's already going ahead, pending approval, which means they are fully ready and waiting for whatever blowback results from this, or so it seems. I have to think that some people may reach their breaking point with this.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Isn't the correct phrase for this a wealth tax?

In Greece they have something like a cost of doing business tax. Set up a business and pay 400 Euros per months, regardless if you make any profits. A death warrant for new businesses that don't have globo-money. Just being a freelancer is mired in regulation.

In my new country of residence there was something similar where banks closed huge numbers of accounts for small businesses. This was not a domestic issue. It was due to US-OECD hyperegulation and pressure that made small accounts unprofitable. The government has stepped into arrange a few banks to provide simple SME accounts. But there is obviously constant globo- pressure with ESG, AML etc. You are either constantly pulled into the new world order or constantly attacked.

I see Russia say they are dumping $185B of dollar denominated assets.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Isn't the correct phrase for this a wealth tax?

"Unrealized Gains" is the term that they use. The question is whether you would be paying a tax on your wealth. As the currency is inflated en masse, they can retax your 'wealth', over and over, claiming it is increasing, but your assets might be the exact same.

A realized gain is the increase in wealth captured on sale, or a capital gain. In this method, they will somehow be reassessing your real estate value, when you haven't extracted any wealth. Really on a base level, is your home value or land value going up due to inflation increasing your wealth? No.

"Unrealized Gains" is the term that they use. The question is whether you would be paying a tax on your wealth. As the currency is inflated en masse, they can retax your 'wealth', over and over, claiming it is increasing, but your assets might be the exact same.

A realized gain is the increase in wealth captured on sale, or a capital gain. In this method, they will somehow be reassessing your real estate value, when you haven't extracted any wealth. Really on a base level, is your home value or land value going up due to inflation increasing your wealth? No.
You'll own nothing and be happy, right?

Everything I've read said that wealth tax proposal was all but dead. Doesn't mean they won't try to sneak it in, but they've got a very tenuous hold on the Senate and have to keep Manchin happy.

Last edited:

I haven't looked at the bill but they could just have you do a five year re-appraisal, then use that number going forward to tax you. I don't see how it would work though because how would it be possible to keep prices rising in homes since that is only being caused by supply constraint (and that has to hit an end sooner or later)? Could be a way to force the end of the real estate market in that way though.

Easy_C

Peacock
I can’t find the actual bill. What I can find seems to indicate they want to include that in the death tax, which wouldn’t bother urban escapees but will get rid of large family land holdings and family farms.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I can’t find the actual bill. What I can find seems to indicate they want to include that in the death tax, which wouldn’t bother urban escapees but will get rid of large family land holdings and family farms.

Yes. Biden has something that would not enable farms to pass to children at cost. So the kid if he wanted to take the farm would be stuck with a massive tax bill, and refinancing... to have his fathers farm which is owned in full, sometimes for generations. The video said something prescient, they want to eliminate the "small farmer under 100 acres", I can see the logic here. They want large corporate farms, with massive debt and who are beholden to corporations. There are plenty in my area.

Easy_C

Peacock
The WEF is taking suggestions on what to do with the Amazon Rainforest for conservation.

Heres mine: https://uplink.weforum.org/uplink/s...pTVRSAA4/drone-based-rewilsinf?showToast=true

Edit: Schwab doesn't seem happy. His body language looks irritated and he's dropping a thinly veiled threat, but doing so in a public address and not behind closed doors. This seems like how people will generally start getting more aggressive if they feel insecure in their position (see: Robert Greene's 48 laws of power).

LeoniusD

Pelican
The issue isn't Debt to GDP ratio, but the lack of bidders. Draghi has openly admitted that the ECB needs to keep buying that debt because nobody else will.
True, but this is no surprise at current yields. The big funds prefer to do something else with it. There is a myriad of better investment choices out there. Essentially they would take a net loss investing in Eurobonds.
Absolutely. Turning us back into serfs. What's even more crazy is that it's already going ahead, pending approval, which means they are fully ready and waiting for whatever blowback results from this, or so it seems. I have to think that some people may reach their breaking point with this.
There is already a wealth tax out there - property tax. That will go up over the years.

That is why the Great Resetters are not buying property for their own use - they create foundations which buy the property where they put their houses on. Then you make up some bogus reason for the foundation like wildlife preservation of the Ivory Woodpecker and thus your huge property is now classified as a tax free foundation - and your luxury housing facility is the wildlife preservation station. That is how things are done in the real world. Meanwhile the NPC retired millionaire has to pay 500.000$ in property taxes each year while you pay nothing - all it cost you was the setup.

I already adjusted certain business ventures shifting it to the new paradigm.

Are we gonna get climate lockdowns?

fireshark

Robin
There is already a wealth tax out there - property tax. That will go up over the years.
Yes, which combined with losing rights to allodial title, the trap was already set 100 years ago. This latest proposal is simply a turbocharge to the engineered impoverishment. It's just not happening fast and comprehensively enough for the reptiles.

NPC's can still get land classified for ag use which will save you some in taxes.

fireshark

Robin
Some deep insights into the Great Reset and technocratic digital revolution. Well worth the time if you've got it. At least listen to the last 50 minutes if you can. He has a book coming as well.

MRAll134

Pelican
A Dutch politician spells out a Rockefeller Foundation plan, released in 2010. The short vid' talks about "Lockstep," a pandemic leading to total surveillance and totalitarian control:

Shocking Speech by Thierry Baudet about 2010 Document Allegedly Exposes Rockefeller Foundation and Globalist Scheme (VIDEO)

Rair Foundation first broke the story by posting a video of a speech by the Dutch MP, Thierry Baudet, who refers to a 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Report that laid out the pandemic and its aftermath, that is eerily like what the world has just experienced.

One of the most influential NGOs in the world developed several scenarios for the future of technology and international development. This report and in this report the Rockefeller Foundation describes the so-called “lock step Scenario” on the coming of a worldwide pandemic and its aftermath. Already in 2010, according to the scenario- and I have it here with me- the Chinese would be the first, to begin with, “required quarantine for all citizens.. that is a quote- and immediate and almost heretic closing off of all borders.

National leaders would strengthen their power with laws, rules, and restrictions from the requirement of wearing masks to body temperature checks to enter their stations, planes, buildings, It all comes in here. But it doesn’t even stop there.

The vid' is at this link (not embeddable): https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ockefeller-foundation-globalist-scheme-video/

A Dutch politician spells out a Rockefeller Foundation plan, released in 2010. The short vid' talks about "Lockstep," a pandemic leading to total surveillance and totalitarian control:

Shocking Speech by Thierry Baudet about 2010 Document Allegedly Exposes Rockefeller Foundation and Globalist Scheme (VIDEO)

Rair Foundation first broke the story by posting a video of a speech by the Dutch MP, Thierry Baudet, who refers to a 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Report that laid out the pandemic and its aftermath, that is eerily like what the world has just experienced.

One of the most influential NGOs in the world developed several scenarios for the future of technology and international development. This report and in this report the Rockefeller Foundation describes the so-called “lock step Scenario” on the coming of a worldwide pandemic and its aftermath. Already in 2010, according to the scenario- and I have it here with me- the Chinese would be the first, to begin with, “required quarantine for all citizens.. that is a quote- and immediate and almost heretic closing off of all borders.

National leaders would strengthen their power with laws, rules, and restrictions from the requirement of wearing masks to body temperature checks to enter their stations, planes, buildings, It all comes in here. But it doesn’t even stop there.

The vid' is at this link (not embeddable): https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ockefeller-foundation-globalist-scheme-video/
Thank you for mentioning Thierry

As we live in the I-have-to-be-visually-stimulated-+-everything-one-click-away society I have embedded a part of the video via Twitter links as well

To those who are aware nothing new is being said. He is, as far as I know, the only politician who is saying stuff like this

I am also 100 percent convinced he got a far greater share of the vote than the measly 8 seats during the 2021 general election, but that's a whole different topic.