"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

LeoniusD

Pelican
The Great Reset is coming ever more into play.

It's not only Blackrock and other big elite funds buying out entire streets of houses in order to rent it back to the people they priced out.

It's also statements I heard from care manufacturers which renamed themselves mobility companies recently. One of the new statements made was by Volkswagen who said that they expect to sell less cars in the future, but still remain the same production volume due to selling new cars more frequently. What does it mean? In the West the average lifetime age of a car is 12 years - in some countries 15 or longer. Now I expect the full amount of owners to go down hard, but they will make it up by lowering the duration to 5 years long-term as most cars shall be rented by you peasants. And it's not about being ecological here. Of course that is a disaster in terms of real-life ecology since the most nature-friendly way is to drive a car as long as possible so far as the safety measures are not too backwards.

So there you have it - the new 'mobility companies' - less cars, mostly rentals, getting smaller etc:

landing-banner-mobilemobility.jpg

The Yaris will appear like a luxury model in 2050.

And also good news for our leading Satanist as the cloning wombless peasant factories can finally be started:

Israeli scientists grow mice in artificial wombs outside the body​

Soon soon.....

200.gif

Meaning - the next batch of yearly covid vaxx shall have a present for them.

The time is not ripe for that and maybe they will do it via the current soft-kill. Either way - everything is progressing nicely for them.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
One of the new statements made was by Volkswagen who said that they expect to sell less cars in the future, but still remain the same production volume due to selling new cars more frequently. What does it mean? In the West the average lifetime age of a car is 12 years - in some countries 15 or longer. Now I expect the full amount of owners to go down hard, but they will make it up by lowering the duration to 5 years long-term as most cars shall be rented by you peasants. And it's not about being ecological here. Of course that is a disaster in terms of real-life ecology since the most nature-friendly way is to drive a car as long as possible so far as the safety measures are not too backwards.

This is interesting. Just thinking how they would do this. Perhaps moving people to leased agreements would be a good segway, pricing the car purchase value up above anything. Renting out not just new cars for 3 years, but cars in the 4-6 year range, then retiring the car.

This is interesting. Just thinking how they would do this. Perhaps moving people to leased agreements would be a good segway, pricing the car purchase value up above anything. Renting out not just new cars for 3 years, but cars in the 4-6 year range, then retiring the car.

I may have mentioned this in another thread: In the auto industry it's been an open discussion of how these changes would be here within the decade. The rich will have very nice automated cars. However, you'll rent or own a multi-household vehicle and no mechanic will have the tech to work on the new cars.

Kiwi

Pigeon
I may have mentioned this in another thread: In the auto industry it's been an open discussion of how these changes would be here within the decade. The rich will have very nice automated cars. However, you'll rent or own a multi-household vehicle and no mechanic will have the tech to work on the new cars.

Though I think you're mostly correct in saying that, tech has always changed in the motor industry and tool companies adapt and find ways around it. European vehicles especially quite often required specific scanning tools and factory trained technicians for fault diagnosis, when vehicles became more reliant on ECU's throughout the vehicle, though it wasn't long before non genuine companies came up with scanning tools and training equipment for "regular" mechanics, along with the internet to find ways around it. So there is always hope for industries to adapt.

I think the real issue is the high voltage systems in Electric Vehicles (EV's). That's where I believe you'll see a greater divide between dealerships and your average repair garage. You can't play around with high voltage the way you can a 12v normal system, not to mention the greater ability to fry components through lack of knowledge. The average mechanic is and has been rapidly changing to more an electrical engineer and/or software based technician.

On the topic of ownership, I believe this is something we all need to be ahead of the curve to some degree. It's obvious the WEF and everyone else with the + sign on subscriptions wants us tied to contracts, (slave mindset) so one thing I've been thinking about lately has been how with the growing cyber attacks frustration levels will grow in those dependent on internet providers. Lately here in NZ we've had a number of internet outages, partly due to rapid growth in our housing market stressing the infrastructure and possibly due to the playbook from the elites (though I can't prove that last one).
Either way, it's made me think of how valuable items become that aren't dependent on subscription, ie; internet streaming vs owning and storing media, renting vs owning a home etc... Would love to hear others thoughts on the importance of ownership today, perhaps a thread would be the best option. Even as a Christian, knowing the word of God in your heart to be able to speak it, versus having to read it to recite, is an important aspect of ownership I believe, not to mention the them of Egypt vs Wilderness in the OT.

Maybe I missed the topic already, haven't been around much lately, just been on my mind a great deal.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The more the lay of their land presents itself, the more it frames what Trump probably really is.

Virtually any major company and national leader if fully immersed decades ahead of where they plan to go. They have kept it all considerably under-wraps, but are now noticeably sinning from the same hymn sheet in synchronicity.

Boris Johnson has been an interesting one to watch. He previously branded himself as a low-level Churchillian nationalist. I was left a bit off-balance by the sheer number of non-normie people who fell for Boris' show. People were saying, "Look at Johnson. He is for country, for the family, low immigration etc." I was left wondering what kool aid they had been drinking. The extent he has shown himself to be a radical leftist/globalist has been quite shocking.

It seems to me that Trump is something of a free-agent (though not completely). He is one of the few people who has become wealthy without joining the globalist system. He sits around thinking, "What are these retards doing? Why are they so hell bent on loosing?" I believe he is grossly out-of-the loop. He thought he could bring back the 80s, but virtually anyone in any institutional hierarchy has been selected based on being down with the new plan and pliable to do whatever is required. Western countries don't have leaders any more. They have executors.

I think the reason why they went so insane at the highest-levels is because they lose the executor office for four years. Virtually anything that is presented is presented for concealed reasons. The orange man is a tyrant narrative was just the narrative for the plebs. At the highest levels the real narrative was they weren't able to push ahead with their centralisation and shuttering agenda. Fitts was right when she described The Patriot Act as "the control of money flows act". But we are now moving into a new era where they are more casual in telling you exactly what they are doing. Apparently Mark Carney is saying the new world won't be that nice, people won't like it. And they have a whole generation of brainwashed lemmings ready to die for progressive causes, which the people who organsied the whole thing don't care about.

Orange man just bought a bit of reprieve before going full Joe.

Last edited:

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Those darn Russians are at it again!

Putin talked about this in his latest interview:

"Keir Simmons: Mr President, are you waging a cyber war against America?

Vladimir Putin: Dear Keir, you have said that there is a weight of evidence of cyberattacks by Russia. And then you went on to list those official US agencies that have stated as much. Is that what you did?

Keir Simmons: Well, I'm giving you information about who said it so you can answer.

Vladimir Putin: Right. You are conveying information to me as to who said that. But where is evidence that this was indeed done? I will tell you that this person has said that, that person has said this. But where is the evidence? Where is proof? When there are charges without evidence, I can tell you that you can take your complaint to the International League of Sexual Reform (SIC).

This is a conversation that has no subject. Put something on the table so that we can look and respond. But there isn't anything like that.

One of the latest attacks, as far as I know, was against the pipeline system in the US. Right, yes. So what?

Keir Simmons: But this is… but you mention…

Vladimir Putin: Just a moment. As far as I know, the shareholders of this company even made a decision to pay the ransom. They paid off the cyber gangsters. If you have listed an entire set of US special services (powerful, global, respectable), after all they can find whoever the ransom was paid. And once they do that, they will realise that Russia has nothing to do with it.

Then there's the cyberattack against a meat processing plant. Next time they will say there was an attack against some Easter eggs. It's becoming farcical, like an ongoing farcical thing, never-ending farcical thing. You said ”plenty of evidence,“ but you haven't cited any proof. But again, this is an empty conversation, a pointless conversation. What exactly are we talking about? There's no proof."

He goes on to talk about how the US government keeps accusing Russia of orchestrating cyber attacks on US infrastructure, never providing any evidence for that, while at the same time they also keep declining every Russian proposal for cooperation or joint efforts in terms of international cyber security.

Last edited:
Great program hosted by Crypto Rich with guests Tom Luongo and Alexander Mercouris.

Basically covers the entire Great Reset with some very interesting predictions

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited: