"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Edin

Robin
Bad news is that the elite owns all the central banks anyway, so once it starts there it'll come to the rest of the world soon. Roosh once looked at the digital currency that was announced from the Bank of England and at the same time bank of France and bank of China.

I believe that they will eventually back off from this plan as despite the fact that they can print money out of nowhere, they can not print the economy. There's no prosperous economy without a good level of individual freedom and digital currency hands out an absolute control to the unproductive sectors of the economy and they will exploit it as much as they can but economically it is not going to work for anybody in the long term.

Shame, we will have suffer reduced living standards for some years to eventually go back to square one.

Zagor

Woodpecker
I was listening to a song on youtube and got an ad by the EU about how green taxation can save the planet. Honk.

Edin

Robin
I was listening to a song on youtube and got an ad by the EU about how green taxation can save the planet. Honk.
Just use Brave browser.

Any persons or business that accepts it can be declared unlawful under the pretext that bitcoin is used by terrorist organizations.
Nah that would equally apply for usd, which is used by most terrorist organisations and drug gangs.

The thing is this, they can do whatever they want. If enough people accept it, game over, like in the big brother book of George Orwell.
2+2 = 5 or something along the line.

LeoniusD

Pelican

This video is funny though around the 90 second mark or at the end where Bill Gates talks about the coronavirus. He clearly erupts in a moment of duper's delight laughter when mentioning coronavirus. The reason of course being that it is just a joke to him. They could have picked an Alien mars virus in order to scare the peasants. Seriously - take a look at his reaction and tell me what you see....

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So that icon illustration is a "picture of the corona virus"...I think Id laugh too

Edit: "(When vaccinated) Your immune system 'figures out' how to recognize the spike proteins of corona virus"

Uh... not exactly true there Kill Bill. In actuality the mRNA modifies your own DNA to produce spike proteins...in perpetuity I suppose because Ive not heard or read for how long your autoimmune system fights itself adter this treatment

And no one asks

It truly is insane

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
So that icon illustration is a "picture of the corona virus"...I think Id laugh too

Edit: "(When vaccinated) Your immune system 'figures out' how to recognize the spike proteins of corona virus"

Uh... not exactly true there Kill Bill. In actuality the mRNA modifies your own DNA to produce spike proteins...in perpetuity I suppose because Ive not heard or read for how long your autoimmune system fights itself adter this treatment

And no one asks

It truly is insane
I know a doctor (a woman and she was vaxxed with Pfizer) who told me that the mRNA has a given number of possible protein synthesis and after that it fails to work. There is a repeated part and after each synthesis a part is removed and when there are no more parts then it does not work any more. This way it can be exactly controlled how many copies of the spike protein is created from a single mRNA part. They also control the injected amount of mRNA so they know the exact amount of the generated spike protein. And it all happens within a predictable time frame (few days).

I could not find this information anywhere so I could not cross check these claims. I don't even know the correct search terms. But this was what she told me.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I know a doctor (a woman and she was vaxxed with Pfizer) who told me that the mRNA has a given number of possible protein synthesis and after that it fails to work. There is a repeated part and after each synthesis a part is removed and when there are no more parts then it does not work any more. This way it can be exactly controlled how many copies of the spike protein is created from a single mRNA part. They also control the injected amount of mRNA so they know the exact amount of the generated spike protein. And it all happens within a predictable time frame (few days).

I could not find this information anywhere so I could not cross check these claims. I don't even know the correct search terms. But this was what she told me.
All this flawless bio engineering done and thoughtfully executed in less than a year....Yeah right

Last edited:

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
David Spiegelhalter and Anthony Masters. Remember the names. They are complicit in this lie and mass brainwashing, and they will have their day in court.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Write a short synopsis please: why should we watch it, what is the new information in it, why is it important to see this? Who is the author and what is the title? (embedded Bitcute links do not provide that information easily on this forum)

I mean most of us are getting tired of watching countless number of such videos. But if it is really important for some reason then we want to watch it. But only in that case! Thanks!

Write a short synopsis please: why should we watch it, what is the new information in it, why is it important to see this? Who is the author and what is the title? (embedded Bitcute links do not provide that information easily on this forum)

I mean most of us are getting tired of watching countless number of such videos. But if it is really important for some reason then we want to watch it. But only in that case! Thanks!

Agreed. Pretty annoying with embedded bitcute videos that there is no info or obvious way to click through and view it on their site