"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Don't forget food and especially not eating meat is part of the great reset scheme as well. Here an expert advocating human engineering to make us basically sick when we eat meat. I'm vegetarian myself, but that is out of habit and mercy, not for this utter dark dehumanizing agenda.
"expert"* :rolleyes:
* Just to clarify, I'm referencing how LIAO and those like him view themselves.

The duo on the bottom-left - Lol!

Hmm; all the specimens in this artistic freakshow are white - subliminal message?

Last edited:
I watched until the very end and am now questioning the validity of the entire video because of the ending where they show a quote regarding klaus schwabs book. That quote was proven false, it was taken from another book.

The above link is a fact checking article (dont get me wrong, I usually laugh at fact checks, but in this case it is a fairly simple thing to fact check so I trust it).

The entire article in the video seems like a conspiracy theorist's dream come true, and that book quote at the end really ruins the credibility of the video..

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
I watched until the very end and am now questioning the validity of the entire video because of the ending where they show a quote regarding klaus schwabs book. That quote was proven false, it was taken from another book.

The above link is a fact checking article (dont get me wrong, I usually laugh at fact checks, but in this case it is a fairly simple thing to fact check so I trust it).

The entire article in the video seems like a conspiracy theorist's dream come true, and that book quote at the end really ruins the credibility of the video..
Yes, I was also skeptical. I just wanted to see others opinions on its authenticity.

It's not even "turing test" passing.

What people call "AI" is in most cases nothing more than what used to be called an "expert system" back in the day with the nodes mapped utilizing regression analysis.
Yep, I worked with AI and would say I've a pretty good handle of it.
Image recognition is one where related stuff works relatively well, but it is just generating of a heuristic by scanning certain features etc. So again just an advanced form of pattern matching (==) and an advanced form of "database entry comparison".

AI is far far away from being the "Terminator" and "Skynet".
However, oftentimes AI is being presented and dressed up to the higher ups as something really fancy and self-thinking to make it look cool, make managers happy (who do not know anything about code often) and so on.
I confess to have been part in dressing up AI to make it look really smart and present it to managers in former jobs. (You know what the managers will ask and like to hear, and in the rare case you have a really smart outsider dude, you can build in some defaults, like training not yet completed etc.)

So, I somehow can understand why these high up power brokers think AI actually could do most jobs whereas in fact it is not even remotely true.

On the other hand, you'd also be surprised at how really easy it is to fool people with the chatbots e.g into thinking it is a real person they are talking to.
It must be psychological and humans seem to instinctively very trusting of machine generated reports, graphs, whatnots.

Another thing on the fetish of data collection and feeding it into the big data borg. This is also a very tricky topic as the more you have the less you actually can say about an underlying fact. This leads however to the bias to just being able to manufacture the output one high up in the food-chain wants and pick the necessary evidence while discarding the opposing evidence as noise.

Last edited:

IM3000

Pelican
I recently saw a documentary on AI. It was quite interesting as they made the point that what is nowadays sold as AI, in reality is human-assisted AI. I.e. Amazon et al. employ 1000's of people around the (third) world to do tasks, which the majority of user believes to be automated via AI.
They showed a bunch of Africans, Indians and the occasional American crackhead doing pattern recognition tasks, grading and description of images, etc. E.g. this young dude from Nigeria was supposed to grade the attractiveness of some guy's picture on a dating site, hilarious.
They were paid like 3 USD/hour on average. Of course, Amazon is the biggest player with its platform Mechanical Turk.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
AI like they picture it in terminator etc is at least centuries away. Humans can't even replicate a human brain to think for itself, how are they supposed to do that with a robot?

The human brain is so so so complex, AI even moreso. It's a funny topic watching people discuss it like they are going to take over because they become sentient. Virtually impossible at this stage.

Human controlled robots however...

photo_2021-06-21_22-35-52-jpg.31654

hilarious, true, but hideous. Reminds me of the berserk demons:

sGc2T0o.jpg

r3d

Woodpecker
A German alt-news podcast talked about the coming blackout and made an interesting point:

He said that once a real breakdown of the power supply for a week or two happened, people won't be thinking about their holidays on Ibiza anymore. They will be glad to stay at home and have food.

That really struck me, because it makes SO much sense in context of the Great Reset.

I didn't really think it through before, what such a blackout would mean for the psyche of the peasants, but that is exactly it. After such an event you can build up an entirely new world in terms of resource consumption and lifestyle. Just imagine how many new laws you could get to pass after such a chaos. All designed to protect and keep us safe.

People will be scared to be more than 100 miles away from their homes anyway. That's great news for anyone trying to control a population.

Only the elite will stay mobile and care-free, since they will be warned every time before Schwab & Co. reminds the peasants that a functional power supply is a luxury good to be thankful for.

It's all speculation ofcourse. But it makes a lot sense to me.

Edin

Robin
A German alt-news podcast talked about the coming blackout and made an interesting point:

He said that once a real breakdown of the power supply for a week or two happened, people won't be thinking about their holidays on Ibiza anymore. They will be glad to stay at home and have food.

That really struck me, because it makes SO much sense in context of the Great Reset.

I didn't really think it through before, what such a blackout would mean for the psyche of the peasants, but that is exactly it. After such an event you can build up an entirely new world in terms of resource consumption and lifestyle. Just imagine how many new laws you could get to pass after such a chaos. All designed to protect and keep us safe.

People will be scared to be more than 100 miles away from their homes anyway. That's great news for anyone trying to control a population.

Only the elite will stay mobile and care-free, since they will be warned every time before Schwab & Co. reminds the peasants that a functional power supply is a luxury good to be thankful for.

It's all speculation ofcourse. But it makes a lot sense to me.

I don't agree with the idea of a total black-out. No electricity means no media, no propaganda machine. A two weeks blackout will create quite a chaos and you'll see the forming of local lords and militia pretty quick and strengthening of the local communities. That means a rapid decentralization of power. It's the thing they fear most.

Even if the switch the power back on after two weeks, people will have lost confidence in the central government completely and continue to cooperate on grass root level just in case ...

What they will do is fake some cyber attacks in certain sectors and keep the fear mongering via the media.

They rely 100% now on the media to create the fake illusion so electricity is not going to be touched.

the high

Kingfisher
I don't agree with the idea of a total black-out. No electricity means no media, no propaganda machine. A two weeks blackout will create quite a chaos and you'll see the forming of local lords and militia pretty quick and strengthening of the local communities. That means a rapid decentralization of power. It's the thing they fear most.

Even if the switch the power back on after two weeks, people will have lost confidence in the central government completely and continue to cooperate on grass root level just in case ...

What they will do is fake some cyber attacks in certain sectors and keep the fear mongering via the media.

They rely 100% now on the media to create the fake illusion so electricity is not going to be touched.
In the smaller communities throughout the country where everyone knows each other, sure. In big cities: it will be absolute pandemonium. Even in most suburbs everyone is so atomized I don't see that kind of cooperation taking. Not after only two weeks.

I hope I'm wrong but I see them launching the cyberpandemic because they've played their covid hand. Even in the liberal town I stay in mask wearing is at like 30% now (and it's really the high Asian population driving up the numbers). No one is "social distancing" and this is with delta variant fearmongering on ten. People are over it. They have to attack from a different angle now, so supply chains, fuel, and the grids. Either that or if the vaccinated start dropping dead like some predict that could cow people back into compliance.

Edin

Robin
In the smaller communities throughout the country where everyone knows each other, sure. In big cities: it will be absolute pandemonium. Even in most suburbs everyone is so atomized I don't see that kind of cooperation taking. Not after only two weeks.

I hope I'm wrong but I see them launching the cyberpandemic because they've played their covid hand. Even in the liberal town I stay in mask wearing is at like 30% now (and it's really the high Asian population driving up the numbers). No one is "social distancing" and this is with delta variant fearmongering on ten. People are over it. They have to attack from a different angle now, so supply chains, fuel, and the grids. Either that or if the vaccinated start dropping dead like some predict that could cow people back into compliance.

They have nothing to gain from cutting off the electricity in the cities either as people there have less independence from the system and will have to fully comply sooner or later. And besides it will indeed be a complete mayhem if it lasts only two weeks. In the end it will be almost impossible to regain control over the people, if anyone is still living there anyway.

Slow boiling of the frog works much better. Covid felt accelerated but we've had decades of build-up for a pandemic with sars, chicken flu, swine flu, etc, etc.