"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Kiwi

Robin
It was called Lbry.TV. It is a crypto-related project with a good team in terms of their idea. The founder interviewed Stefan Molyneux after he was banned from everywhere because he is a wytsupremycist. But the platform itself is neutral, so you get a lot broader uploading base than say Bitchute. For example, David Pakman mirrors his videos there. It's most likely to succeed as a considerable alternative to Youtube IMO.

I'd heard of people talking about Library TV, I believe it was The Reset Sniper whom I also followed in the past, but now it all makes sense. Great. Thanks for your response!

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Gentlemen, in the face of our coming trials, may we all take inspiration from this button and Persevere! :laugh:

button.jpg

On topic, there's a new CAF video from USAwatchdog. Link to site. Description:
Using Disaster Capitalism to Control All Humans – Catherine Austin Fitts

Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts contends CV19 and vaccines to cure it are all part of the “Going Direct Reset.” Fitts explains, “This is so simple at the root. The central bankers are using the government to shut down the main street economy, and then they are going direct and injecting money into the private equity firms and Wall Street who are running around the country buying things. Think of this as a leverage buyout of the world. We are being purchased with our own money. Also, we are liable. If you look at all the debt the government is issuing, our assets are liable for that debt. This is a continuation and consolidation of the financial coup that we have been taking about.”

Fitts goes on to say, “We have had a small group of people who have gotten away with crime, and crime that pays is crime that stays. Now, they are in full blossom. We have been talking about this, and many people have tried to stay in the middle of the road. Now, the message in 2021 is there is no middle of the road. You’ve got to pick sides. . . . This is freedom or tyranny, and tyranny is slavery. We are talking about very invasive slavery because they are planning on installing the smart grid into our bodies. There will be 24/7 surveillance and control of your money. If you don’t behave, they will turn off your money. If they don’t want you to go more than five miles, your money won’t work further than five miles.”

Fitts says the entire CV19 virus and vaccines to fix the problem is simply part of the cruel and brutal plan. Fitts says, “There is no legal basis for an ‘emergency authorization’ even though they have done that. More important, if you look at what we know about the vaccine injuries, the type of vaccine injuries and the extent of them, it is shocking that these have not been shut down. We are talking about serious physical harm coming to the people who are taking them. . . . There is recent information that has come out of the Japanese health agency, and one of the indications is we are seeing toxicity in the female organs. If you look at the damage that is being done, I am told it’s impossible to not know this before they started giving these injections. We may be looking at a full blown sterilization program.”

Fitts has much more to say in this 36 min interview.

Edit: Here is the clip mentioned about about CBDCs being used for absolute control. Gework posted this last page. Click here to read about it: https://home.solari.com/cash-friday/

Or click below to watch the short clip directly:

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Klaus Schwab himself had said repeatedly that a comprehensive cyber attack, including the shut down of power grids - is right around the corner.

This July good old Klaus will spearhead the second annual Cyber Polygon drill in order to engineer prepare for a worldwide cyber pandemic.

When Klaus Schwab speaks, people should listen:

Alex Jones was talking about this today. He and Mike Adams had some extremely dire predictions about what would occur, and the resulting fallout. I have to say, I hope these doomsday predictions do not come true.

What do people think? Are we facing a 3-month grid collapse? Or a day or two without internet? Both would be devastating, but while the latter would suit their agenda of order out of chaos, I feel a full on month-long shut down would only be conducive to complete devastation. One has to ask at that point, what was the point of the vaccine, if you were just going to pull the plug on humanity? I think we are looking at a situation whereby the elites seek control over our digital lives. They want to create a digital currency and a UBI, as well as digital I.D. I think they can use the cyber pandemic as a means to this end. I do not think that they will utilize a prolonged shut down just to kill everyone off.

Klaus says this: "The only way to stop the exponential propagation of a COVID-like cyber attack threat is to fully disconnect the millions of vulnerable devices from one another and from the internet. A single day without the internet would cost our economies more than $50 billion, and that’s before considering economic and societal damages should these devices be linked to essential services, such as transports or healthcare.”

Obama installed a kill-switch to the internet for this PRECISE reason. So, when there is a fake virus, or an engineered one, he could pull the plug to stop the propagation.

LeoniusD

Pelican

People are slowly starting to realize that the tourism& hospitality industry won't return - not for the foreseeable future at least

Ayia Napia (Cyprus) is empty
It is not meant to ever return - and it probably will not for decades.

They often said it themselves - Attali did recently in an interview - tourism is to become a thing of high-tier international clients and the locals. And if you rely on internationals, low to mid-tier ones like Cyprus, Greece, Spain, North Africa, Turkey - then you are essentially done for. You can kiss most of your business good-bye. Even the European city-tourism which is huge - it's going to change, but at least some of it can be alleviated by local tourism - sometimes quite a lot of it. Some countries may do even better since the locals stop going abroad - UK, Germany etc. but for most it will be a total bloodbath.

I have heard reports of strange financial groups trying to buy off Middle, Eastern and Northern European struggling hotels - they come out firing with a 15% of the pre-covid valuation offer. Some people already took the offer, since getting 20% is better than facing bankruptcy. The local tourism might come back in huge force in the developed European countries, but it will be disaster for the other ones.

I don't agree with the idea of a total black-out. No electricity means no media, no propaganda machine. A two weeks blackout will create quite a chaos and you'll see the forming of local lords and militia pretty quick and strengthening of the local communities. That means a rapid decentralization of power. It's the thing they fear most.

Even if the switch the power back on after two weeks, people will have lost confidence in the central government completely and continue to cooperate on grass root level just in case ...

What they will do is fake some cyber attacks in certain sectors and keep the fear mongering via the media.

They rely 100% now on the media to create the fake illusion so electricity is not going to be touched.
exactly. It would be the best thing which could happen in a lot of way and a true reboot of society.
Everyone would go and talk to ones neighbours no matter where with nowhere else to go talk.

So, it will not happen.
The blackout however can sure be happen on banks and supermarkets etc. to instil terror on the people while actually being a minor event.
With banks its ultra convienent because they can push the safety of cbdcs.

WhiteWolf

Robin
Whole lot of things had changed over 10 years.... 10 years ago I remember it was the last time it was more or less uncrowded and peaceful in many places that are now overrun.
US is super competitive, lacks housing (these forums are full of laments about not being able to get a house), overpopulated, overcrowded and overrun by hordes people and cars. The empty places - may be you're talking about wast plains of Wyoming or something (I'm writing this out of there). Well I just posted in another thread how I've recently been to remote canyon in Idaho with 100 miles of no cell signal and no services, yet it was full of people and vehicles, noise, etc. It's done and over. There're no resources or infrastructure to support this overpopulation and crowds while preserving the quality of life.
Yes, overpopulation. I remember the world without the hordes, and people older than me remember even much better world with ample parking, uncrowded campgrounds and roads and not having to compete for every single thing.

That's fine by me if they decrease world population, it needs to be and the current population and projected growth are unsustainable. But they're not after de-population, they're after increasing the number of people. That's why Big Pharma had drastically reduced child mortality by distributing free and cheap drugs worldwide, stuff like antibiotics, and now instead of 1 out of 10, there're 10 out of 10 surviving children. People used to routinely bury more than half of their children (and that's why they needed to have so many); now it's near full survival rate and thus population had exploded. Big Ag also almost eliminated hunger problem - hunger which was a real cause of de-populations in the past. If evil corporations and governments wanted to de-populate it surely contradicts the life facts and their actions of consistent efforts of helping populations of various countries explode.

The spigot devalues currency, what good does it to for them to accumulate it. Slaves and consumers make you rich. These people are mad and need to get richer and richer to no end. They need more slaves, all these endless "enterpreneurs" need to make their new riches and they need more consumers for that.
Yes, immigrants pay taxes, they pay a lot of taxes in the US and often 1 immigrant supports several local druggies on welfare. Yes, immigrants are the hope of the boomer's and next generation lifestyle/retirement in certain developed countries (look at Canada...), they're the ones who will pay for all this with their taxes, they'll have to. I don't know much about Arabs, US doesn't have many of them, there're other immigrants here, I'm being one of them. Non-tax paying immigrants are illegal Mexicans mostly but they toil hard in 100F outside so that Americans can eat fresh strawberries every day, they support this society in a way other than taxes.

Young people aren't producing many children (not that they need to considering overcrowding), so the evil corporate masters import immigrants. Who's to blame? May be young people who don't produce children? May be the boomers who blocked housing construction which creates problems for young families, but at any rate, the world is overpopulated and it's getting worse. If someone wants to preserve their culture it's solely up to them. May be they should vote for different politicians but no they keep voting for whom they vote for, so this is the bed they'll have to sleep in. Amish and Mennonites managed to preserve their culture through thick and thin just fine - all over the world, in hostile and foreign environments. One doesn't need big population to preserve their culture.

Lucky you, if birth rates are plummeting may be you'll enjoy some peace and quiet. I lived in poor country, I was born in one, I know what's it's like to be old in a poor country, but again a lot is about people's personal life choices and I know of some people living to very old age in impoverished remote villages quite happy.

The shots are about control and Big Pharma expansion...but by no means they want anyone other than few casualties dead. They want a lot of people, who'll be paying for healthcare, enriching Big Pharma, watching ads, buying things, consuming, renting Airbnb, paying taxes and making them even richer.

They should start requiring a license to have children, actually, considering all the poverty, lack of housing, abuse, neglect, crime, ghettos, pollution, drugs, etc situations that are spiraling out of control. It's about time to care about quality of life instead of quantity and toxic uncontrolled growth that destroys everything (but they can't, because they have to compete with giants like China that has billions living there which means more brainpower for the military research, etc, so they're going to be increasing existing overpopulation further degrading life's quality). For every 1 US engineer, it's a bunch in China who can be working on military stuff: these talents come at certain rate. You reduce population, you get less talents. To maintain military dominance in grossly overpopulated world, US will need to keep importing educated immigrants and increasing its general population. Nope, no depopulation efforts on the horizon and Mexico border just got opened up, no one will be turned around.
I agree with you that the world is overpopulated. So many people is not sustainable and there are not enough natural resources to live in healthy balance with the earth, and a 3rd world that all want first world living standards.

But the vaxx must be about depopulation, making people infertile is the only thing that makes sense.
Look at all these women that are having menstrual problems and all the people that have serious side effects or are dying from it. What else could the vaxx be? Control? they already control everybody with the smartphone, tv, social media and foodsupply, maybe they use 5G for even more control. Money? they have more money than they know what to do with.
The one thing i dont understand yet is why they are targetting europe so aggressively, here people are barely procreating, the average white woman has 1 or sometimes 2 children, or none at all. Populations would be shrinking if it wasn't for immigrants.
It might take a few years before we can see what their plans really are, this winter will be very interresting to see whats going to happen to the vaxxed people when the seasonal flue returns.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
The world is not overpopulated by any means, please don't buy into this Malthusian bulls. What anyrus is experiencing happens because of accessibility, affordability and ease of personal transport. 50, 100 years ago much less people could afford a car or a vacation, much less people knew about the interesting places one can travel to, never before it was so easy.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just like the globalists moved the center of power from the UK to the USA in the 20th century, they are now moving it from the USA to China.

China will not likely suffer during any cyber pandemic.
I do think though that China is more the labor center for them. I'd not be surprised if they move their political power center more to Israel, as they need the 3rd temple to install their Antichrist reign.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I agree with you that the world is overpopulated. So many people is not sustainable and there are not enough natural resources to live in healthy balance with the earth, and a 3rd world that all want first world living standards.

But the vaxx must be about depopulation, making people infertile is the only thing that makes sense.
Look at all these women that are having menstrual problems and all the people that have serious side effects or are dying from it. What else could the vaxx be? Control? they already control everybody with the smartphone, tv, social media and foodsupply, maybe they use 5G for even more control. Money? they have more money than they know what to do with.
The one thing i dont understand yet is why they are targetting europe so aggressively, here people are barely procreating, the average white woman has 1 or sometimes 2 children, or none at all. Populations would be shrinking if it wasn't for immigrants.
It might take a few years before we can see what their plans really are, this winter will be very interresting to see whats going to happen to the vaxxed people when the seasonal flue returns.
They're still targeting Europe and USA so hard because whitey is the only who can form resistance if they can form a group to do so. Historically we've seen that all initiative to conquer the world came from whitey. Also innovations, dreaded ''science'' and cultural innovations usually came from whitey. So they got us already very tight but are still hammering us down. Also the US/EU have the infrastructure digitally, politically, economically to be the core of their technological advancement program. So it's essential for them that we are controlled to the max, not so much if someonefrom Zimbabwe takes his shot or not. Something with choosing your battles.

With regard to the overpopulation thing I've stated before that you can give every human being 100m2 and you'll fill half of the state of Alaska. If you give everyone 1 m2 you'll fill the Dutch provinces of Noord-Brabant and Zeeland. (if you calculate this take care of how many 0s you calculate ;) ). So the idea over overpopulation an sich is just a complete scam propagated by the Club of Rome in the 70s when they came up with reports like limits to growth which attacked man is man's own biggest enemy. It's all predictive programming to soften up the coming depopulation efforts that are coming on bigger scales than just the cultural depop that we have now (womeh in the West having less than 2 children because of career). I do agree though that our lifestyle harms the planet and ourselves and that big cities with 5 mil plus inhabitants are unhealthy. But the solution than would be to limit our consumerism and move back to the countryside.

WhiteWolf

Robin
They're still targeting Europe and USA so hard because whitey is the only who can form resistance if they can form a group to do so. Historically we've seen that all initiative to conquer the world came from whitey. Also innovations, dreaded ''science'' and cultural innovations usually came from whitey. So they got us already very tight but are still hammering us down. Also the US/EU have the infrastructure digitally, politically, economically to be the core of their technological advancement program. So it's essential for them that we are controlled to the max, not so much if someonefrom Zimbabwe takes his shot or not. Something with choosing your battles.

With regard to the overpopulation thing I've stated before that you can give every human being 100m2 and you'll fill half of the state of Alaska. If you give everyone 1 m2 you'll fill the Dutch provinces of Noord-Brabant and Zeeland. (if you calculate this take care of how many 0s you calculate ;) ). So the idea over overpopulation an sich is just a complete scam propagated by the Club of Rome in the 70s when they came up with reports like limits to growth which attacked man is man's own biggest enemy. It's all predictive programming to soften up the coming depopulation efforts that are coming on bigger scales than just the cultural depop that we have now (womeh in the West having less than 2 children because of career). I do agree though that our lifestyle harms the planet and ourselves and that big cities with 5 mil plus inhabitants are unhealthy. But the solution than would be to limit our consumerism and move back to the countryside.
Yeah you're probably right about them wanting to eliminate those annoying, rebelious white people (although even most whites are sheep as we have seen in the last year and a half) But the Zimbabwan is the one thats doing the breeding which they dont want. You'd think they would target africa as much as white people. Maybe africa will be the next target in the coming years. If not too many whitey's die, they might accept the poison too, especially with a bit of tyranny and blackmail like they do in our countries.

As for overpopulation, i know there is sufficient space to fit all the people in the world in a province. But i'm talking about a healthy balance in relation with natural resources like crude oil, gas, lytium, rare earth and a healthy future for children.
Without rare earth, no laptop or phone. Without oil/lythium, no cars, no plastics, no rubber, no industry. I want high quality food, not the garbage we eat now because industrial agriculture is the only way to feed so many people. I want sufficient nature and wildlife. We have to be carefull with our natural resources or we will be heading for disaster. Our ancesters knew how to survive with very little, most of us dont, we are weak compared to our ancesters. And we are not ready to live without acces to natural resourses and the supermarket.
I would like to live somewhere in the forrest and be self sufficient, away from this sick society and not needing these natural resources or supermarkets, but at my age and having lived in the city my whole life, that would be extremely difficult. But maybe i'll give it a try some day.

Edin

Robin
If you can't be bothered to read this drivel below (I won't blame you):
The article suggests that the current system is broken and we need an international system in place to combat that pesky Rona or otherwise forget about normality.

What they underestimate though is that everything has an expiry date. People are just not so frightened anymore and losing interest. But still they bank on using the variants game but even the hypnotized majority is not impressed by it any more.

The Forever Virus

It is time to say it out loud: the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic is not going away. SARS-CoV-2 cannot be eradicated, since it is already growing in more than a dozen different animal species. Among humans, global herd immunity, once promoted as a singular solution, is unreachable. Most countries simply don’t have enough vaccines to go around, and even in the lucky few with an ample supply, too many people are refusing to get the shot. As a result, the world will not reach the point where enough people are immune to stop the virus’s spread before the emergence of dangerous variants—ones that are more transmissible, vaccine resistant, and even able to evade current diagnostic tests. Such supervariants could bring the world back to square one. It might be 2020 all over again.

Meanwhile, governments should exploit new technologies to get better at identifying and containing outbreaks. That means embracing exposure notification systems to alert people to their possible infection. And it means enhancing capabilities to sequence viral genomes, so that researchers can rapidly determine which variant is where and which vaccines work best against each. All this needs to happen as quickly as possible. The slower countries vaccinate people most at risk of spreading the disease, the more variants will emerge.

The pandemic is in many ways a story of magical thinking.

You can say that again. LOL

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Media and tech titans prepare to gather for 'billionaire summer camp' at Sun Valley Lodge after conference was cancelled last year due to Covid​

• The annual invite-only conference in Sun Valley, Idaho is thrown by investment bank Allen & Company
  • It brings together leaders in the worlds of film, technology, design and sports
  • The event was cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic
  • Attendees this year will reportedly have be have to be vaccinated, and provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test
  • At the conference, movers and shakers discuss, establish and perhaps even unofficially close on deals
Billionaires and titans of the tech and media world are preparing to gather again in Idaho for the annual Sun Valley Lodge conference.

The annual invite-only conference, thrown by investment bank Allen & Company, brings together leaders of film, technology, design and sports each year.

The event was cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, and this year's conference is set to feature strict checks to ensure it does not become a superspreader event.

Attendees will be have to be vaccinated, and provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test, the Wall Street Journal reports. The five-day event will kick off on Tuesday.

At the conference, movers and shakers discuss, establish and perhaps even unofficially close on deals that could have huge effects on the wider world.

And this year could see big deals for the TV streaming world.

Bosses from the big streaming rivals are all due to attend, according to the Journal, including Amazon boss Jeff Bezos, Discovery chief David Zaslav and Netflix’s Reed Hastings and Ted Sarandos.

Bezos, who is set to step down and chief at Amazon this week, is set to be joined by replacement Andy Jassy who takes over as CEO on Monday.

Comcast's Brian Roberts and WarnerMedia Chief Executive Officer Jason Kilar are also on the guest list, the paper reports.

Previous deals that have their roots at Sun Valley include the 1995 purchase of Capital Cities/ABC by Disney, Comcast's acquisition of NBCUniversal in 2009, the purchase of AOL by Verizon in 2015, and Jeff Bezos' purchase of The Washington Post in 2013.

Attendees in 2019 included Facebook bosses Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg; Disney's Bob Iger; 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki; Rupert Murdoch's son, Lachlan Murdoch, who is the CEO of Fox Corporation; PayPal CEO Daniel Schulman; Instagram COO Marne Levine; McDonald's chief Steve Easterbrook and billionaire media executive Shari Redstone.

Many guests arrive by private jet at nearby Friedman Memorial Airport in Hailey before being chauffeured through 15 miles of lush rolling hills to the lodge.

The conference began in 1982, and in its early days founder Herbert Allen - who co-founded Allen & Company with brother Charles - had to beg invitees to come.

"Attendees this year will reportedly have be have to be vaccinated, and provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test"
Don't believe these powerful people are getting vaccinated. Their job is to control the masses - i.e., make the peasants take the vaccination.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Media and tech titans prepare to gather for 'billionaire summer camp' at Sun Valley Lodge after conference was cancelled last year due to Covid​

"Attendees this year will reportedly have be have to be vaccinated, and provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test"
Don't believe these powerful people are getting vaccinated. Their job is to control the masses - i.e., make the peasants take the vaccination.
This is July 5th - 10th; Overlapping with cyberpolygon. I wonder if there is high level planning of the cyber attack during this week, or if in fact this week is the cyber attack, and the elites want to sit in their bunker in Idaho and watch everything burn.

MRAll134

Pelican
I wanted to write down a few more passages from this book I am reading -"Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300." These passages are all about what the "elite" are planning, according to the author - Dr. John Coleman:

a) - "a One World Gov' and one unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchs who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system...in this One World entity population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population (pg. 161)."

b) - "a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist (pg. 161)."

c) - "only one religion will be allowed and that will be in the form of a One World Gov' Church (pg 161)."

d) - "marriage shall be outlawed and there shall be no family life as we know it. Children will be removed from the parents at an early age and brought up by wards as state property (pg. 162)."

e) - "porno' shall be promoted and be compulsory showing in every theatre [or on every comp'] of cinema, incl. homo' and lesbian porn' (pg 163)."

f) - "euthanasia for the terminally ill and aged shall be compulsory (pg. 164)."

g) - "at least 4 billion 'useless eaters [now more]' shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation (pg. 165)."

h) - "the United States will be flooded by peoples of alien cultures who will eventually overwhelm White America...(pg. 165)."

i) - "there shall be no cash or coinage in the hands of the non-elite. All transactions shall be carried out by means of a debit card which shall bear the id' # of the holder. Any person who in any way infringes the rules and regulations...shall have the use of his/her card suspended for varying times according to the nature and severity of the infringement (pg. 165)."

I saw some examples of (f) late last year, in which gov' funding was being removed from hospice centers. It came across as very un-Canadian. Anyways, I will leave this here as it is very blackpilling. But, I highly recommend this book, to those interested in: globalism, globalist agendas, politics etc.

Finally: “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" -Sun Tzu.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I wanted to write down a few more passages from this book I am reading -"Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300." These passages are all about what the "elite" are planning, according to the author - Dr. John Coleman:

a) - "a One World Gov' and one unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchs who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system...in this One World entity population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population (pg. 161)."

b) - "a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist (pg. 161)."

c) - "only one religion will be allowed and that will be in the form of a One World Gov' Church (pg 161)."

d) - "marriage shall be outlawed and there shall be no family life as we know it. Children will be removed from the parents at an early age and brought up by wards as state property (pg. 162)."

e) - "porno' shall be promoted and be compulsory showing in every theatre [or on every comp'] of cinema, incl. homo' and lesbian porn' (pg 163)."

f) - "euthanasia for the terminally ill and aged shall be compulsory (pg. 164)."

g) - "at least 4 billion 'useless eaters [now more]' shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation (pg. 165)."

h) - "the United States will be flooded by peoples of alien cultures who will eventually overwhelm White America...(pg. 165)."

i) - "there shall be no cash or coinage in the hands of the non-elite. All transactions shall be carried out by means of a debit card which shall bear the id' # of the holder. Any person who in any way infringes the rules and regulations...shall have the use of his/her card suspended for varying times according to the nature and severity of the infringement (pg. 165)."

I saw some examples of (f) late last year, in which gov' funding was being removed from hospice centers. It came across as very un-Canadian. Anyways, I will leave this here as it is very blackpilling. But, I highly recommend this book, to those interested in: globalism, globalist agendas, politics etc.

Finally: “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" -Sun Tzu.
At one point stuff like this was unthinkable. But now, with centralization of power and with their operatives in every major position of government and industry, these crazy plans may actually be possible.