"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I didn't know they had one in 2020 as well. That's pretty interesting.

Maybe they don't strike this fall/winter yet.

In my estimation they wouldn't do it as long as there are people to be vaccinated. According to https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations they are currently vaccinating 32 million people A DAY worldwide.

I think it's safe to assume that vaccinating as many people as possible was the ultimate goal of the corona spiel. So then it wouldn't make sense to throw a monkey wrench into this gigantic clockwork of an operation just yet.

In Germany a high ranking politician is supposed to have said: "The pandemic ends in April 2022". Can't give any sources, it's a rumor.

The timeline however seems realistic to me. By that time most nations will be through with their vaccinations of those who were willing or stupid enough to get bribed (in Germany they are now talking about offering up to 500 EUR for people to get the shot)

So when global vaccination rates drop to maybe only a million or two per day, then I could see them dropping the hammer.

But then again: You never know.

This is all speculation, personal opinion and rumors. Some people think it's stupid to try and predict this stuff, but personally I'm drawn to these things and I enjoy researching and philosophizing. So I'm just sharing the info I have and what I think.
Completely agree here. They'd crash and burn their own race if they wreck the system now, with all the peasants lining up to get their vaxxiejabbiestabby. I do think too that it's complete evident that the vaxx was the reason for cojona: no going back to normal if you don't have the vaxx. Perfect psychological manipulation. Fun fact is that the vaxxed are finding out now that they are not going to go back to normal even if they had the vaxx (OH THE DELTA VARIANT). So it's gonna be interesting how they'll respond to that. The economic destruction etc is beneficial of course too for the great reset but access to the bodies of the world population is the big enchilada. Concerning your last point, I don't think it is just speculation and personal opinion. It's seeing patterns. That's what I do all day in my job, seeing patterns in seemingly random events and elements in a bigger system. So once you've collected the basic data understanding of what's going on you're gonna see the patterns emerging. Once you see it it isn't a mystery anymore and you can predict with a helicopter view. Not at a detailed level, but the direction it's going and the probable timeline isn't that hard to see and estimate.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Food shortages are being prepared - first signs appearing in the UK. Though it happens worldwide - under numerous guises, sometimes blockage of pickup of harvests, sometimes they claim another virus 'tainted' the pigs and they need to be killed or else - virtually all of it is artificially created as if some agency decided to start collapsing the food supply in order to squeeze the peasants into the food system they want:

wr2344gggwerrr.jpg

This is from the UK where they claim that there is a lack of lorry drivers. Obviously that is nonsense as they could easily mobilize the military if they wanted to. WE know what they want aside from food shortages, they want to collapse the current food industry, all those independent farmers and give you then a fully centralized GMO-insect-protein food replacement that will leave the peasants slimmer, sicker, dumber and shorter than the ruling class.

Maybe if they are successful then the future generations can then also spend hours mimicking meat out of plant-foods:

Because despite the brainwashing they still crave those foods - in the future they won't be able to get them anyway.

Food shortages are being prepared - first signs appearing in the UK. Though it happens worldwide - under numerous guises, sometimes blockage of pickup of harvests, sometimes they claim another virus 'tainted' the pigs and they need to be killed or else - virtually all of it is artificially created as if some agency decided to start collapsing the food supply in order to squeeze the peasants into the food system they want:

View attachment 31944

This is from the UK where they claim that there is a lack of lorry drivers. Obviously that is nonsense as they could easily mobilize the military if they wanted to. WE know what they want aside from food shortages, they want to collapse the current food industry, all those independent farmers and give you then a fully centralized GMO-insect-protein food replacement that will leave the peasants slimmer, sicker, dumber and shorter than the ruling class.

Maybe if they are successful then the future generations can then also spend hours mimicking meat out of plant-foods:

Because despite the brainwashing they still crave those foods - in the future they won't be able to get them anyway.
The UK imports most of it's food, and brexit is still wrecking havoc on the supply lines.

It may or may not be related to the current events.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Brexit is another excuse by the elite. In the video shared you see a vegetable farmer from the UK speaking out that he had to destroy his harvest, because the logistics company refused to pick it up. Brexit is 100% not the cause of anything, neither is the lack of lorry drivers. It's all bs - we have such a glut of food supply in the European countries that we can feed another 50-100 mio. easily. When something is missing, then huge disruptions were implemented from above.

Bird

Pelican
This reminds me to an episode of The Simpsons where Mr Burns got thrown out of the billionaires club to the losers next door (millionaires only).

But this guy is invited to attend yet another time.

"Today my team and I are off to New York for meetings at the UN & with the Jewish community."

In New York, Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz attends a UN summit on how to deal with the Corona pandemic. He is then a guest at one of the most secretive conferences in the world, high up in the mountains of Montana. There, in a summer camp for billionaires that is strictly shielded from the public eye, the world's elite of "high-tech and global leaders" meet discreetly for the so-called Yellowstone Weekend. Over golf and by the fireplace, they exchange ideas about the world.

What yesterday was "Bilderberg" as an alleged world government, today is "Yellowstone" as a "Bilderberg" of the Internet age. Bill Gates has his dreamlike country estate right next door.

Chancellor Kurz had already been invited to the "Yellowstone Club " in 2018 thanks to his dense network of contacts in Silicon Valley. At the time, he drew the attention of the high-tech giants to the threat of a digital tax in Europe. As a "person of interest," this apparently earned him another invitation.

Club rule dictates secrecy
Kurz himself is not allowed to say a word about the topics and the participants of the meeting, according to the club rule. But what is on the minds of global decision-makers is already evident from the list of topics and participants at the previous UN summit: everything revolves around dealing with the Corona pandemic, its long-term effects and economic reconstruction.

krone.at/2458912

LeoniusD

Pelican
Club rule dictates secrecy
Kurz himself is not allowed to say a word about the topics and the participants of the meeting, according to the club rule
. But what is on the minds of global decision-makers is already evident from the list of topics and participants at the previous UN summit: everything revolves around dealing with the Corona pandemic, its long-term effects and economic reconstruction.
Of course - sounds like another meeting similar to Bilderberg. They possibly created different ones after the Bilderberg one got too public and attracted too much peasant attention. Now they moved to the WEF forum in Switzerland or this one.

Bird

Pelican
Kurz himself is not allowed to say a word about the topics and the participants of the meeting, according to the club rule.

But why do they invite someone who is not allowed to speak a word?
It looks like this is a trail course for newbies.

cyborg1337

Sparrow
I found the below interesting from, Why Some Scientists See 'Unlimited' Possibility In Technology Behind COVID-19 Vaccines: https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2021/01/11/modified-mrna-future-treatments
  • "The experimental technology behind Moderna and Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccines harnesses the power of one of those keys – messenger RNA, or mRNA. These vaccines are the first medical products to use mRNA in this way, but they certainly won’t be the last. A COVID-19 vaccine is just one of the near-infinite possibilities the technology offers, Rossi says."

• "Being able to control mRNA would allow scientists to manipulate life in astonishing new ways."

• "Other researchers have found ways to use modified mRNA to make advances in anti-aging research."

• "The technology provides a nimble platform that you can switch things up quickly."
Is the elite doing a huge experiment on a worldwide population, to fine-tune it for their own needs e.g prevention from disease and permanent anti-aging. For them there will be endless possibilities in terms of improving their quality of life and prolonging it, for the peasants along with "health" passports (you will likely be chipped at that point via mRNA tech) and frequent pandemics it will be a case of full control.

Basically the use of mRNA can go both ways at the same time.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
ce6d7e95fc51fc1c.png

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I found the below interesting from, Why Some Scientists See 'Unlimited' Possibility In Technology Behind COVID-19 Vaccines: https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2021/01/11/modified-mrna-future-treatments
  • "The experimental technology behind Moderna and Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccines harnesses the power of one of those keys – messenger RNA, or mRNA. These vaccines are the first medical products to use mRNA in this way, but they certainly won’t be the last. A COVID-19 vaccine is just one of the near-infinite possibilities the technology offers, Rossi says."

• "Being able to control mRNA would allow scientists to manipulate life in astonishing new ways."

• "Other researchers have found ways to use modified mRNA to make advances in anti-aging research."

• "The technology provides a nimble platform that you can switch things up quickly."
Is the elite doing a huge experiment on a worldwide population, to fine-tune it for their own needs e.g prevention from disease and permanent anti-aging. For them there will be endless possibilities in terms of improving their quality of life and prolonging it, for the peasants along with "health" passports (you will likely be chipped at that point via mRNA tech) and frequent pandemics it will be a case of full control.

Basically the use of mRNA can go both ways at the same time.
Yes, I had mentioned a long time ago that this was a rollout to see just what could be done, and what kind of adverse effects there would be (lipid envelope, etc) with the tech on the guinea pigs. Not only did they get the experiment early, they got a crap ton of money for it and thwarted the EUA with a bad flu bug they also created, lol, talk about diabolical.

Great video wherein Alexander explains how sport events like the European Championship and the Olympics might soon be a thing of the past

These are just going to get phased out as they don't fit within the new One World globohomo narrative. The large groupings of fans are another thing they don't like.

Edin

Robin
Great video wherein Alexander explains how sport events like the European Championship and the Olympics might soon be a thing of the past

These are just going to get phased out as they don't fit within the new One World globohomo narrative. The large groupings of fans are another thing they don't like.

Not sure about that. The Japs are a bit of control freaks hence the reason for banning spectator but the UK's foxes surely are using the European Championship as an excuse for spiking up of the cases. So they will most likely need something similar mass events in the future.

And the foxes at MI6 are already working on the next hoax.

Britain isn't working: 'Perfect storm' of the pandemic, furlough and Brexit has left hundreds of thousands of vacancies unfilled - and could spark food shortages, inflation and a stalled recovery

It is a cruel irony for the hospitality sector that it first lost customers due to forced closures, and now — despite being allowed to open — has to turn away patrons because it can't get the staff to serve them.

But hospitality is not the only sector suffering a glut of unfilled vacancies.

Across the land, in industries from agriculture to food production, personnel to social care, company bosses are tearing their hair out at their inability to find workers.

Just this month, the sweet manufacturer Haribo told shopkeepers it was struggling to deliver its products due to a shortage of lorry drivers.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Think so too. Their greatest fear is big mobs forming. So when they see a Euros final with 60k people and an entire country focused in harmony on the same goal, that's frightening to them. They can insert their globohomo, gay volkswagen car and kneening against racism in the matches to come though.

Edin

Robin
Think so too. Their greatest fear is big mobs forming. So when they see a Euros final with 60k people and an entire country focused in harmony on the same goal, that's frightening to them. They can insert their globohomo, gay volkswagen car and kneening against racism in the matches to come though.

Harmony of the same goal?

Excuse me but being fanatical about football can hardly qualify for a threat to the elite. Right on the contrary, it's "bread an circuses" for them.

Mass sporting events will still be allowed for the time being until they can implement augmented reality fully. We're not there yet and for the majority of people in the world it's not even on the horizon.