"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Easy_C

Peacock
Th
Am I the only one seeing this Schwab dude as a loser? Instead of doing fun things, and spending his last decade on this earth with his loved ones, he is busy playing a 60's James Bond

Posters on here found he’s likely a minor member of the Rotchschild family. It would make sense. His job is to stand in the curtain, passing instructions from behind the curtain out in front of it as needed

kel

Ostrich
1. That it will be like a tsunami, which we do experience. I wonder why the rush? That is one of the biggest questions which stil remains unanswered. Maybe they rely on shock therapy.
Honestly I think because things are spiraling out of control. The cathedral was very good at creating a distributed system of actors passionate about destroying civil society, but it's all coming so fast now, progressivism is sagging under the weight of its own contradictions, and no one can stop this freight train even if they might like to. There's nothing left to do but double down, commit to this since the die is cast.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Alright gents - the EU shows the way they are going to phase out petrol cars - via taxes.

This EU directive goes into effect in 2023 - it will almost double all supposedly carbon-unfriendly petrol prices like petrol fuel, diesel, gas and also energy derived from coal. Thus for Europe that will mean petrol prices from 2EUR to 3EUR per litre - essentially 8-12$ per gallon. Also - if your country derives it's energy from coal or gas then your utility bills will go up also by a significant margin.

Thus technically you will be allowed to drive your car - albeit at a significant punishing cost. And then in 2026 they do the next hike, then another, then another until petrol is at 10 EUR per liter. At that level only the super-rich will be driving their cars and here mainly the classics or sports cars for fun. Everyone else will shift to electric or hydrogen. By then it won't matter whether it's more expensive as they raise electricity prices - real petrol will be even more expensive. And you could power your car at home almost for free if you buy Tesla's solar roof and powerwall - no biggie - as long as you have the necessary 40.000$ initial investment, then you are golden so long as you don't live in Minnesota and your roof won't do you any good for prolonged periods.

But hey - they don't want you to drive cars anyway.

-----------------------

They will do something similar with regard to food.

I recently heard something that is hard to find information on, but supposedly there already exists a Social Credit Score for Corporations in the West. That is one of the reason why so many companies out-woke each other on all kinds of topics - even if it destroys their profits. The reason being that companies with a high social credit score like NIKE or DISNEY get free generous credit while those that don't - funnily enough TESLA being one - they get nothing. (though Tesla is also an elite creation - just led moderately independently)

This matches with that talk about so-called inclusive capitalism. Inclusive capitalism to them is feminist propaganda at Disney movies or BLM-propaganda at NIKE - all while hiring child-labor in developing countries.

In China they already have a similar score, though it's not based on wokeness:

But that explains why so many corporations are now getting abrasive even with their customers - they get billions for essentially crapping on you.

And that is also why Hollywood stopped caring too much whether you don't like their woke garbage - the total industry is tiny compared to their impact. They will go down the way Newspapers went - being fully beholden to some big investors who get their money God knows where.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Alright gents - the EU shows the way they are going to phase out petrol cars - via taxes.

This EU directive goes into effect in 2023 - it will almost double all supposedly carbon-unfriendly petrol prices like petrol fuel, diesel, gas and also energy derived from coal. Thus for Europe that will mean petrol prices from 2EUR to 3EUR per litre - essentially 8-12$ per gallon. Also - if your country derives it's energy from coal or gas then your utility bills will go up also by a significant margin.

Thus technically you will be allowed to drive your car - albeit at a significant punishing cost. And then in 2026 they do the next hike, then another, then another until petrol is at 10 EUR per liter. At that level only the super-rich will be driving their cars and here mainly the classics or sports cars for fun. Everyone else will shift to electric or hydrogen. By then it won't matter whether it's more expensive as they raise electricity prices - real petrol will be even more expensive. And you could power your car at home almost for free if you buy Tesla's solar roof and powerwall - no biggie - as long as you have the necessary 40.000$ initial investment, then you are golden so long as you don't live in Minnesota and your roof won't do you any good for prolonged periods.

-----------------------

I recently heard something that is hard to find information on, but supposedly there already exists a Social Credit Score for Corporations in the West. That is one of the reason why so many companies out-woke each other on all kinds of topics - even if it destroys their profits. The reason being that companies with a high social credit score like NIKE or DISNEY get free generous credit while those that don't - funnily enough TESLA being one - they get nothing. (though Tesla is also an elite creation - just led moderately independently)

This matches with that talk about so-called inclusive capitalism. Inclusive capitalism to them is feminist propaganda at Disney movies or BLM-propaganda at NIKE - all while hiring child-labor in developing countries.

But that explains why so many corporations are now getting abrasive even with their customers - they get billions for essentially crapping on you.

And that is also why Hollywood stopped caring too much whether you don't like their woke garbage - the total industry is tiny compared to their impact. They will go down the way Newspapers went - being fully beholden to some big investors who get their money God knows where.
^ The Red Pill on Money's been out for a minute... though I don't blame you for possibly not knowing about it!

They literally print Money @ will... the same way you need to print a Resume when showing up for an interview... while making sure to cook the Books correctly!

I'm of course over simplifying it... but that's the gist of it. This legendary documentary goes in depth about how it's done:
And catch this 11 Year old Canadian Breaking the whole Game down:
And They don't even care about hiding it either... cuz they know that Cartel is virtually indestructible! I'm even amazed it took me about 20 seconds to find these!

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
^ The Red Pill on Money's been out for a minute... though I don't blame you for possibly not knowing about it!

They literally print Money @ will... the same way you need to print a Resume when showing up for an interview... while making sure to cook the Books correctly!

I'm of course over simplifying it... but that's the gist of it. This legendary documentary goes in depth about how it's done:
And catch this 11 Year old Canadian Breaking the whole Game down:
And They don't even care about hiding it either... cuz they know that Cartel is virtually indestructible! I'm even amazed it took me about 20 seconds to find these!

Yep they really don't care. It's just like Epsteins murder, the election (especially with the Time magazine cabal piece) and many other things.

Their rubbing our noses in it, brazen and out of control. I can't wait for the day their arrogance catches up to them.

aynrus

Pelican
So they seem to be trying to openly move to cashless now.
Walmart is making all their self checkout stands cashless (the alternative is very long wait in line to few cashiers, among all the fatsos with their carts full of junk), this is in multiple locations across the country, may be countrywide.
Has seen the same with Safeway now ( big food supermarket chain).
And had been asked for exact change when tried to pay cash in organic store, as they experience coin shortage.
The narrative with Walmart, etc is also fake "coin shortage" (as if someone hoarded all the coins, total BS).

The good thing is many are seeing right though them now.
In a liberal state of Colorado, in ultra liberal town I had talked to all kinds of people in stores and cashiers today, people are talking about stuff from barcodes on foreheads to Bible predictions coming true. As cashier had put it what's happening is scary. And this is in most liberal area.

MRAll134

Pelican
Walmart is making all their self checkout stands cashless (the alternative is very long wait in line to few cashiers, among all the fatsos with their carts full of junk), this is in multiple locations across the country, may be countrywide.
It is the same where I live. It is the self-checkout, or the 20-25 min' line-up. There is always only one cashier, even though there are three tills. So, this is definitely not about profit, but more conditioning.

aynrus

Pelican
It is the same where I live. It is the self-checkout, or the 20-25 min' line-up. There is always only one cashier, even though there are three tills. So, this is definitely not about profit, but more conditioning.
About 2 months ago I saw signs about coin shortage at self-checkout stands in Walmart, back then they made half of these stands cashless. Now it's 100%.
Good, standing in a long line to actual cashier - more chance to talk about Great Reset to everyone, they are only helping to spread the word.

Last edited:

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
So they seem to be trying to openly move to cashless now.
Has seen the same with Safeway now ( big food supermarket chain).
And had been asked for exact change when tried to pay cash in organic store, as they experience coin shortage.
The narrative with Walmart, etc is also fake "coin shortage" (as if someone hoarded all the coins, total BS).

The good thing is many are seeing right though them now.
In a liberal state of Colorado, in ultra liberal town I had talked to all kinds of people in stores and cashiers today, people are talking about stuff from barcodes on foreheads to Bible predictions coming true. As cashier had put it what's happening is scary. And this is in most liberal area.

Kind of reminds of David Coverstone's dreams/predictions. He seemed like a level Christian guy. While his dreams for the election didn't happen on that timeline, many of the things he mentioned -- death, destruction, riots, coin shortages and back door deals would appear on point. He mentioned see Russian and Chinese troops in the U.S. Maybe someday that would be literally. In the meantime, it could have just meant something figurative -- that in a way, they're already here in globalist fashion.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member

-----------------------

You're talking about this, right?

LeoniusD

Pelican
You're talking about this, right?

The ESG score is being used to funnel real money into only the companies that go along with all agendas. And Blackrock has one of the highest ESG scores in the world.

Seems like large investment funds are already investing according to the ESG score - Mrs. Rothschilds did not even have to convince the pope. They already started 10 years ago. That was when suddenly Disney turned super-woke - it sort of began in 2012-13.

Everything will be woke, everything will be communist-friendly, everything will be anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-nuclear-family. At least that is how they will push it.

r3d

Woodpecker

You can literally make up the most dystopian headline ever and then add: "progress!" or "the future is now!" to it and peasants won't question it.

It's like a magic spell.

"You'll be eating insects ... that's the future!"
"You'll be addicted to pharma products... so convenient!"
"You will own nothing... modernity is such a relief!"

If you had a time machine and asked people: "Hey, you wanna go back to those times when we were addicted to pharma products, ate insects and owned nothing?" I don't think many would want to go. Say the same thing and add: "It's the future!" and folks are lining up.

All of those predictions are horrifying by themselves, but with the help of media propaganda and spin doctors of marketing agencies they are selling people their own enslavement. It's as if in their heads they are so convinced that the future will hold something great for them, that they can't imagine all this awesome technology being used against them and not for them.

Steven Pinker has always been a garbage midwit "public intellectual." Just the kind of pompom-waving airhead cheerleader for perpetual "progress" the elites love. The sort of moron whose only message is the past was awful but life is always getting better and better thanks to science, technology and "progressive" thought, and the techno-utopic future will be brighter and rosier than ever. You can bet he's fully on board with Agenda 21 and the Great Reset.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
You can literally make up the most dystopian headline ever and then add: "progress!" or "the future is now!" to it and peasants won't question it.

It's like a magic spell.

"You'll be eating insects ... that's the future!"
"You'll be addicted to pharma products... so convenient!"
"You will own nothing... modernity is such a relief!"

If you had a time machine and asked people: "Hey, you wanna go back to those times when we were addicted to pharma products, ate insects and owned nothing?" I don't think many would want to go. Say the same thing and add: "It's the future!" and folks are lining up.

All of those predictions are horrifying by themselves, but with the help of media propaganda and spin doctors of marketing agencies they are selling people their own enslavement. It's as if in their heads they are so convinced that the future will hold something great for them, that they can't imagine all this awesome technology being used against them and not for them.
What do we learn from this? 1. people don't want to think, 2. when one is a slave one does not have to think, hence being a slave is desirable.