"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Back in 2018 China. How long before this will land here? Funny though how the dude calls this ''dystopic'' whereas it seems like a walk in the park compared to what we've witnessed last 1.5 yr, although without a formal social credit system.

People cry about this, but at least they are enforcing things for the general good. That's the thing with China's system. It's not about how high you are on the Woke Victim Ladder, it's about doing things that benefit your community (eg putting your bins out on time, working with youth groups, not being an anti social douche).

The Westernised version of this will be more malign, as it will ultimately punish healthy behaviour (eg behaviour unacceptabe to the Woke credo.)

Yeah fun fact is that Aldous Huxley was an insider, his brother Julian Huxley being the director of UNESCO writing the UN philosophy with much emphasis on depop. So yeah it's presented as fiction, but it's basically the blueprint for the future that we see being realized now. Surely they're going to controlled procreation and stuff like that, we already see testtube babies. So Huxley definitely isn't a ''good guy'' with a broad fantasy. It is also interesting to view the family ties of these people, e.g. Thomas Huxley the bulldog of Darwin. Usually these people are all interconnected and depop/darwinism/technocracy/control are red lines that bind them.
I don’t know much about Aldous Huxley apart from reading Brave New World, but just because they were brothers doesn’t mean they saw eye to eye on this stuff. Christopher Hitchens and Peter Hitchens were brothers but Christopher was a one-time Trotskyist, Peter has always been conservative.

It’s possible Aldous was appalled by discovering the same things Julian was enthusiastic about. I never got the sense Brave New World was supposed to be positive in any way. He seemed to be warning people about how bad the future was going to be if we don’t stop this.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I don’t know much about Aldous Huxley apart from reading Brave New World, but just because they were brothers doesn’t mean they saw eye to eye on this stuff. Christopher Hitchens and Peter Hitchens were brothers but Christopher was a one-time Trotskyist, Peter has always been conservative.

It’s possible Aldous was appalled by discovering the same things Julian was enthusiastic about. I never got the sense Brave New World was supposed to be positive in any way. He seemed to be warning people about how bad the future was going to be if we don’t stop this.
Watch this speech and you'll see through the lines what he's really up to. I think it's pretty obvious he was used to prep the masses, predictive programming, just like alien movies for the coming fake alien invasion, contagion for cojona and depop movies like the avengers to prep for the coming depop ploy.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
People cry about this, but at least they are enforcing things for the general good. That's the thing with China's system. It's not about how high you are on the Woke Victim Ladder, it's about doing things that benefit your community (eg putting your bins out on time, working with youth groups, not being an anti social douche).

The Westernised version of this will be more malign, as it will ultimately punish healthy behaviour (eg behaviour unacceptabe to the Woke credo.)
Hmm that's alarming as you can spin that any way you want. Taking the vaxx otherwise not being able to use the train could be spinned for the benefit of your community. Locking someone down for potential health threat to the public, protecting your community. So that's a very, very slippery slope.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
China's system. It's not about how high you are on the Woke Victim Ladder, it's about doing things that benefit your community (eg putting your bins out on time, working with youth groups, not being an anti social douche).

China knows and is shutting it down.

Screenshot at 2021-07-22 22-38-20.png

Peter Hitchens was also a trotskyite.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Peter Hitchens was also a trotskyite.

Yes, but that was when he was a student in the late 60s, i wouldn't really hold that against him.

The Hitchens also had a Jewish mother (who commited suicide as i recall). Peter is a good writer, but also a bit of a professional black pill merchant. Christopher was an odious neo-con atheist. A rotten little man with a very able mind.

Peter at least has his heart in the right place IMHO.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Hmm that's alarming as you can spin that any way you want. Taking the vaxx otherwise not being able to use the train could be spinned for the benefit of your community. Locking someone down for potential health threat to the public, protecting your community. So that's a very, very slippery slope.

I'm not for it, just saying that comparitively it's less malign than what will take shape in the West.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Whoa. The mother of Klaus Schwab was a Rothschild.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Whoa. The mother of Klaus Schwab was a Rothschild.
Yeah, it's already been discussed. I looked into that and couldn't find any hard evidence to substantiate the claim.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Im absolutely ok with it as long as I get to completely decide on the scoring system, who keeps score, and who gets rewarded, ...and who gets punished.

You ok with that?

chestmilk

Chicken

Respectfully disagree. While 'woke' is bad, being 'anti-woke' isn't necessarily good. It's a means to further control their population and prevent dissident. Sure there's some incentives for giving blood. Their government cares little for that. They more care about things like people earning points via praising the government online and deducting points if they criticize.

But I do agree the Westernized version might be worse. Odd propensity for self hate, a lot of which I believe can be traced to CCP's efforts to undermine enlightenment based societies in the last few decades. Wouldn't be surprised if you will one day be able to earn points by attending pride parades.

I get that I may come off as over-simplifying the Chinese, so pointing out I'm aware of some common misconceptions in people's thinking, such as most people not realizing they have moved to a pretty capitalist society. Still, they're undoubtedly totalitarian and are especially interested in eradicating Christianity

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Im absolutely ok with it as long as I get to completely decide on the scoring system, who keeps score, and who gets rewarded, ...and who gets punished.

You ok with that?

I don't believe in Free Speech, I dont believe that yobs should break rules and undermine the public good, so yes ultimately if we had a benign leadership i wouldn't have a problem with a lot harsher punishments for these things.

My mother lives in the British countryside. When I visit and we go for a walk, we walk about 150m's up the main road til we get to the track. We'll take a carrier bag and in that 150 metres, will regularly half fill it with cans, wrappers, any old crap that just gets tossed out into the beautiful English countryside.

Were it possible i would have absolutely no problem with people caught doing this getting a year's hard labour.

If the law is clear, and the punishment is clear & there's no ambiguity, and this is how you stop people disrespecting and destroying our countryside then fine.

I am envious of the likes of Singapore's rules re public order. They know the punishments. They don't drop litter. The repurcussions work & everyone as a result lives in a nicer environment with respect for law.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah.

As to @chestmilk

Any form of tyranny is bad. Woke or not woke or whatever that will even mean under said tyranny.
The goal is the same. Whether you come from it through the left or through the right side, the end goal is technocratic control system based on medical apartheid, transhumanism and depop. They find different angles for different cultural reasons, hence the Chinese due to their submissive nature and culture have been played with a different string than we so called ''free'' (what a joke) Westerners who need to have the impression that we're doing it from our own choice, hence the boot is stricter in some reasons and the indirect psychological manipulation in others.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The goal is the same. Whether you come from it through the left or through the right side, the end goal is technocratic control system based on medical apartheid, transhumanism and depop. They find different angles for different cultural reasons, hence the Chinese due to their submissive nature and culture have been played with a different string than we so called ''free'' (what a joke) Westerners who need to have the impression that we're doing it from our own choice, hence the boot is stricter in some reasons and the indirect psychological manipulation in others.
Yes?

Your comment is for what? Me agreeing?

This globalist/masonic take-over is here my friend not sure what you want me to do about it.

the high

Kingfisher

When you have a strong community, with strong ties the people will naturally do things that benefit their community.
Conversely when you atomize the population and defer all responsibility to a centralized all powerful monolithic institution who only sees the people as numbers on a screen you get things like:
a 2 year old in China getting mangled by cars while 18 passerbys do absolutely nothing. This can happen because people have deferred all agency to their overlords.
People always talk about how unlike the American government, the Chinese government actually cares about its people (debateable but whatever) but even so, will that remain constant? What if the government changes hands and you get rulers who don't care so much? This is why no institution should be granted so much power over the people.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

It still keeps people in line with the communist agenda and stops them from questioning or criticising the government. It allows the government to wield an extreme amount of power and overtly use fear to control the population. Would a system like this stop people from taking dumps on the streets of LA? Probably. However, similar to communism itself, the disadvantages far outweigh the benefits.

With the technological advances in the west it will literally be like this Black Mirror episode. Btw the episode doesnt even consider things like your social score decreasing due to you rejecting a transexual or homosexual for wanting to sleep with you, which would be woke culture. It simply shows scenes from basic life where people get upset or angry and this significantly destroys their lives.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
It still keeps people in line with the communist agenda and stops them from questioning or criticising the government. It allows the government to wield an extreme amount of power and overtly use fear to control the population. Would a system like this stop people from taking dumps on the streets of LA? Probably. However, similar to communism itself, the disadvantages far outweigh the benefits.

With the technological advances in the west it will literally be like this Black Mirror episode. Btw the episode doesnt even consider things like your social score decreasing due to you rejecting a transexual or homosexual for wanting to sleep with you, which would be woke culture. It simply shows scenes from basic life where people get upset or angry and this significantly destroys their lives.

That clip actually looks like pro social credit score propaganda. Everything is orderly, clean, she did not get the flight for a reason not different that exists today, and of course it was rational blacks with the irrational "Karen" type character. In reality an application of this in America would be far worse, it wouldn't be accountable, the enforcers would be more visibly third worlders, you would get the "2x score penalty" just for being white, etc. Look at what happened to Nick Fuentes. He just can't fly now and there's no discussion and there's no explanation for why like there was in this clip.

N°6

Hummingbird

Aldous Huxley was a visiting professor at Harvard and he spoke in favour of LSD to improve mankind so he was at least part of the elite behind the curtain during the 60s counterculture.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Aldous Huxley was a visiting professor at Harvard and he spoke in favour of LSD to improve mankind so he was at least part of the elite behind the curtain during the 60s counterculture.

He was injected with the stuff on his deathbed as i recall.

Off top of head i think he was involved in the Fabian Society.

Very suspect, even if Brave New World seems on the surface a 'warning' rather than anything else.

His brother was a prominent eugenist & member of the British Eugenics Society, as was both Winston Churchill & Neville Chamberlain.