The great soy boy debate... which side will you choose?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
A small step, but one we should all be grateful for:

***

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/18/trump-admin-crack-down-soy/

TRUMP ADMIN TO CRACK DOWN ON SOY

FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said that the Trump administration is preparing to crack down on soy and almond products calling themselves “milk.”
“An almond doesn’t lactate, I will confess,” said Gottlieb, speaking at the Politico Pro Summit. Yet despite the Food and Drug Administration’s position on milk as a product of lactating animals, the dairy industry has been struggling as alternative sources gain popularity.

Milk prices are dropping, and oversupply has become a global concern. Between 2015, sales declined by a whopping 13%—and the value of 100 pounds of organic milk went from $40 in early 2016 to about $27 by late 2017. Meanwhile, soy and almond “milks” are soaring in popularity, increasingly viewed as a healthier alternative to bovine products. Coconut, pecan, quinoa, hazelnut, and flax milks are also on the rise.

In 2017, Wisconsin Democrat Senator Tammy Baldwin introduced a bill that would ban non-dairy products from using the word “milk,” but failed to gain any significant support. And while dairy farmers have repeatedly petitioned for tighter standards on advertising non-milk products, the FDA has not addressed the concern until now.

Gottlieb claims that the FDA will reach out to the public before making a decision, but that the process will not be instantaneous. “This is going to take time,” he said. “It’s not going to take two years, but it probably takes something close to a year to get to go through that process.”

Meanwhile, non-dairy milks are enjoying a 61% five-year growth, and the trend shows no signs of slowing—let alone stopping. That might be good for America’s collective waistline, but it has left many dairy farmers crying over spilled milk."

***

If you see what dairy farmers are going through in the US, it's a downright tragedy. We should all do our part and drink more non-soy fresh organic or raw milk.
 

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
chicane said:
Tactician said:
debeguiled said:
Imagine being born a shark and then told you were only allowed to eat plankton.

Jesus, that's one of the most incisive things I've ever read.

Ummm, whale shark?

Basking shark.

basking-shark1.jpg
 

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I wish gas was as cheap as milk, I see it for $1 for a half gallon and $1.75 for gallon locally. The only price that hasn't dropped is the local farm's glass bottle milk is just as expensive as usual.
 

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
Imagine being born a shark and then told you were only allowed to eat plankton.

That's like being a man except you're gay so instead enjoying pussy you have to settle for other dudes' shit holes.
 
The sad thing is I actually use 3 of those (oh boy, y'all, and you do realise). But I've noticed how people who are really annoying ("trigger" me ha) use 15-20 of the other phrases.
 

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
You can actually see the very moment the relationship of this coupled went balls up.
Once those hands of hers touched her face; it was all over... :rolleyes:

Sometimes keeping a chick interested is as simple as catching a ball :


Part of being a man is knowing when to pick your battles. I am a very clumsy guy at times and may have had butter fingers just like this guy; but, I would make it look better. The thing is, I wouldn't pursue the ball in such a way because it serves me no good to look like a clumsy caveman on national TV.

Instead of thinking ... "I am going to be the hero and get this ball to impress my girl" it is best to think ... "good chance I ain't going to catch this shit so let me play it off cool and let all things be equal"... If you really want a ball go to BP and throw around and they will toss them to you.
 

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
Tech side of soy.

4EB80CBC00000578-6011289-image-a-12_1533046682431.jpg


Bare back soy riders.

4EB8402F00000578-6011289-Going_to_great_heights_This_man_enlisted_the_help_of_a_friend_to-a-14_1533110921340.jpg


Spread eagle thigh gap mo fo.

4EB80C5800000578-6011289-image-a-4_1533046638452.jpg


Cuck lagoon. They are out in droves.

4EB80C5E00000578-6011289-image-a-2_1533046629216.jpg

So this is a thing? This is how these girls get these IG shots because their "photographer" Soy-boyfriends are basically just photogs for hire when they travel?

Wow, it all makes sense now.
 

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
Never embrace the moment you're living. Only live for the shallow validation of Instagram likes and disingenuous displays of a life charged with excitement and fulfillment.
 

Alsos

Kingfisher
kosko said:
debeguiled said:
...
Cuck lagoon. They are out in droves.

4EB80C5E00000578-6011289-image-a-2_1533046629216.jpg

So this is a thing? This is how these girls get these IG shots because their "photographer" Soy-boyfriends are basically just photogs for hire when they travel?

Wow, it all makes sense now.

A few years back, I came across a photo collection by a New York photographer who would set up a camera at a random street corner, take a photograph every few seconds during the day for several days, and then superimpose together all the people displaying some common element. The result was an interesting and often hilarious misrepresentation of reality: everyone in the photo, sometimes 50 or more people, wearing red or walking on crutches or holding their hand out checking for rain or whatever, completely oblivious to the others doing the same. (Naturally, because each person doing it was photographed at a different moment.)

I'd love to see a photographer do the same at Instagram-popular spots like this beach: illustrate the banal imitativeness of what these people are doing by showing a hundred or more couples stacked up taking the same picture at the same time, as this photo captures with only three.

ETA: the photographer in question may be Pelle Cass: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pelle+cass&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images
Same idea, anyway, though I don't see there any of the common-element pictures I remember.
 

Chetthebaker

Woodpecker
I'm seeing this shit all the time now with dorks taking pictures of chicks. Sometimes it's not even a boyfriend, but some totally emasculated friend or amateur photographer with a fucking fanny pack and cargo shorts. There's a park near my place where they come on evenings and weekends. The other day i saw some tall thick white chick posing while three little Hispanic looking dudes with backpacks and fancy looking cameras took pictures. The boyfriend was a buff black dude. He just stood there like a rube, emasculated, while she posed and then went through the photos with the guys. I actually didn't realize he was her boyfriend til he rejoined her after she looked through the photos and thanked the photographer guys.
 

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Alsos said:
kosko said:
debeguiled said:
...
Cuck lagoon. They are out in droves.

4EB80C5E00000578-6011289-image-a-2_1533046629216.jpg

So this is a thing? This is how these girls get these IG shots because their "photographer" Soy-boyfriends are basically just photogs for hire when they travel?

Wow, it all makes sense now.

A few years back, I came across a photo collection by a New York photographer who would set up a camera at a random street corner, take a photograph every few seconds during the day for several days, and then superimpose together all the people displaying some common element. The result was an interesting and often hilarious misrepresentation of reality: everyone in the photo, sometimes 50 or more people, wearing red or walking on crutches or holding their hand out checking for rain or whatever, completely oblivious to the others doing the same. (Naturally, because each person doing it was photographed at a different moment.)

I'd love to see a photographer do the same at Instagram-popular spots like this beach: illustrate the banal imitativeness of what these people are doing by showing a hundred or more couples stacked up taking the same picture at the same time, as this photo captures with only three.

ETA: the photographer in question may be Pelle Cass: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pelle+cass&t=h_&iax=images&ia=images
Same idea, anyway, though I don't see there any of the common-element pictures I remember.

Mate, this is so true. I had a door to door sales job when I was 19, it completely changed my outlook on life. It was a real red pill beginning, and in a way kind of made me bitter to the world from such a young age.

I used to go from house to house and people would be so proud of their belongings, and then I'd go to the next house and see someone with a better TV and see how proud they were of it, and then someone else down the road with the same TV and how proud of it they were. And I used to think "don't you know everybody else has this TV?"

They didn't though. They thought they were special. I learned at such a young age that nobody is special, there is always someone either on your level to humble you or there is someone better, or something better to aim for. Always.

Look here too:

https://www.abbeyroad.com/crossing#

It's the famous crossing that The Beatles used for their album cover. It's a webcam that shows people there live. I literally just clicked on it and someone is posing there. Every day, almost all day, people doing the same poses at the same crossing, thinking that they are unique.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the soy-ness of the thread but it was a particularly thought provoking post!
 

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
^^^ moment I clicked that webcam link as well I see a girl cross with a goofy effeminate with backpacks take her picture as she crossed.
 

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:
I guarantee Member after Member on here has stories to tell of how having pity for guys lower down the Socio-Sexual Hierarchy never works in practice. They resent / despise alpha masculinity - they genuinely-think they're superior to, say, a 6ft4 muscular, handsome sports star with multiple women hanging off his arms - and this hatred blinds them to both being hearing the truth when it is told to them, or ever forming a realistic, objective perception of themselves and their behaviour.

You have to understand that they're exactly where they want to be. That type of change can only come from within.

I can think of three instances where I tried to befriend some beta fuck after he said he wanted to be more like me, and that just led to either complete failure or being outright betrayed one way or another.

Soy boys love their lifestyle and will never change even if sometimes they have moments of clarity and realize they are inferior in some respects.

I have to confess that when I was a skinny 15-year-old incel I would regularly repeat the mantra "he's too big" and "muscles are not important."

Even my dad would call guys "meatheads" and "juiced apes" when we'd see a big guy in public. And my dad is a big ass guy.

I should've known then.

P.S. Soy doesn't give you fucking gains.
 
Top