The growing reparations movement

I would rather the money go to poor African Americans than any of these nefarious people. What do I get in exchange for it?

No more Affirmative Action. No more victimhood mentality games that the women buy into without now feeling great shame. No more quotas and advancement discrimination.

And if those things still exist after paying for reparations, then it will be very easy to red pill the normies.
They could give each black person in the country $10 million dollars cash today, and in 10 year the socio-economic racial demographics would look the same as they do today. Half of the NBA is allegedly broke within a few years of retiring and the average player makes more than that over a career. If there is not a change in the African American culture, then the same issues will arise again. And it'll somehow be whitey's fault, of course.

And I have to think you're being somewhat facetious when you say like they are going to take all the money fro subsidizing banks and Israel and giving it to blacks. If that were the stipulation behind it, then I'd probably support it, too. But honestly the way things are going in the US, I'd almost be shocked if some forms of reparations aren't given within the next few years, even if only on a local level in some places. But I think we can all probably agree that there is a 0% chance that it means they will stop funding the other useless crap they are spending money on now.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I understand your point, but mine isnt about whether the money is there or not.

You think somehow fully funding the bad behavior enabling culture will somehow make victims hit rock bottom like a junkie or alcoholic?. It wont because the dealer needs and wants the "junkie" right where they are. And when the dealer is the government?

"Theres nothing so good that the government can make it bad, and nothing so bad the government cant make it worse" Thomas Sowell

I cant think of a better example than government "helping" the black community. In fact he wrote that specifically about what effect the State's social programs have wrought

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
They could give each black person in the country $10 million dollars cash today, and in 10 year the socio-economic racial demographics would look the same as they do today. Half of the NBA is allegedly broke within a few years of retiring and the average player makes more than that over a career. If there is not a change in the African American culture, then the same issues will arise again. And it'll somehow be whitey's fault, of course.

And I have to think you're being somewhat facetious when you say like they are going to take all the money fro subsidizing banks and Israel and giving it to blacks. If that were the stipulation behind it, then I'd probably support it, too. But honestly the way things are going in the US, I'd almost be shocked if some forms of reparations aren't given within the next few years, even if only on a local level in some places. But I think we can all probably agree that there is a 0% chance that it means they will stop funding the other useless crap they are spending money on now.
They will never support or fund this, or if they do, it will come straight from the middle class. I just want to front-run the debate and say "sure, the silent majority supports this too Congressional Black Caucus" as long as the money for it comes from Israel, the MIC, and people like Bezos and Larry Fink, and other billionaires.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
Even if there were no wars and no Jew bankers and no other place to spend money, I wouldn't support it. 60 years of the welfare state and free education (including college) hasn't helped, a lump sum won't either. They'll still be asking for more the next day - and accusing you of racism if you don't pay. Fuck em. I'm sick of hearing about it. Call me whatever names you want. You want reparations come and get it and be prepared to outfight some bullets.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
As a car dealer, I'm fine with reparations because I'm going to get most of that money in my coffers anyway.

Time to load up on Chargers, 300s, Escalades, and Maximas.

I came to post something similar. When I lived in Canada and the Indians got some sort of land claim, or reparations type of settlement the money ended up in the hands of car dealerships, drug dealers, power sports companies and liquor stores.

One guy I worked with lived close to a reservation where they got a whopping $100+k payout per family on the reservation and he said that in the months to follow there were new cars and trucks wrecked and abandoned on the road leading to the reservation.

Car dealerships, wig stores, shoe stores, liquor stores, legal weed dispensaries would all benefit. Lawyers would also all benefit as baby mama's would be raking it in from payments being intercepted for back child support, the same as it was with the corona checks.

Last, I'd be interested in seeing what reparations are being offered IN EXCHANGE for. If it means the end of any legal claims racism and being black as no longer being a protected status in America, go for it. However, that's not going to happen. Reparations round 1 will just lead to "its not enough" Reparations round 2.

We've already seen how this goes down in South Africa.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I know right? I'm starting to come to the same conclusion. I'd rather that money go to poor African Americans than the corporations, wall street, banks, Jeff Bezos, etc... More capital will be circled around that community and their neighborhoods will become better overtime, which in turn will increase property taxes which will fund better schools, better roads, etc... Its a win win for everyone, and the car dealer above gets to sell more cars.

If its between wall street and poor African Americans, I would rather the money be given to African Americans.
It should be between Wall Street and poor ‘Americans’.

There are poor whites whose family never benefitted from slavery, and to do blacks that don’t need the help

Garuda

Woodpecker
Robert Johnson's idea is somewhat sane compared to what a group of mayors proposed.

Let's face it though. Any large scale reparations payment would instantly Zimbabwe the nation.

Reparations in 2020 is a retarded concept and anyone seriously considering it needs to have their head examined.

First of all: people who don't earn wealth generally don't appreciate it nor respect it. That cuts across all races.

So how do you decide who gets it? How black do you have to be? How far back do you go? Can you actually prove it beyond a reasonable doubt? What if your family already benefited from affirmative action, someone became a rich doctor, the doctor's kid got a boost in college apps and grew up in a top 10% household already, and NOW everyone gets a pay day at the expense of many less fortunate white people?

How in the flying hell is that remotely fair? Did everyone just take stupid pills and forget that white people represent the largest group who are on food stamps? The whole damn joke among the democrats for years was why is the GOP cutting welfare benefits when the largest group in the program is whites! Yes, proportional to population, I think blacks or hispanics make up are the biggest users but the point was that POOR WHITE PEOPLE EXIST TOO.

Wanna help blacks? HELP ALL POOR PEOPLE THEN! How?

1. Aggressively enforce the law and make it safe for poor people to live in their neighborhoods. No one wants to do business in gangland unless you're a drug dealer.

2. Establish charter schools and make them compete against worthless public schools.

3. Make affirmative action based on ECONOMIC factors; not on race/ethnic background.

That would be a massive good start and would improve the lives of ALL poor people; including non-whites.

Honestly, if blacks want to demand reparations then frankly, they can fuck off and go become their own independent nation at that point. You can at least make a logical argument for that. Blacks have been 10-15% of the country for most of the USA's history and if they REALLY think they are getting a raw deal in 2020, maybe it's best to give them a one-time payment, give them some land within the USA, and let them build their own Wakanda.

I could at least argue: They helped build the country, they didn't get a fair share of the treasure, and it will never be good enough so why not just hand them a trillion dollars, give them a good chunk of Mississippi, Alabama, and/or Georgia (where a high concentration of blacks already exist and it being the original black America HQ and all), and be done with it?

Not all blacks would have to go obviously; just the ones who hate whitey and/or don't feel like they are getting a fair shake in America. However, any blacks that decide to engage in anti-social actions will be deported to Wakanda or swiftly executed. They will NOT remain on our streets or in our prisons costing us even more money and headache.

Win-win for everyone.

Black Americans get their own country where the white man has zero power. Hopefully some loser Goodwhites will move to Wakanda as well since those faggots like to get on their knees and kiss shoes like the pathetic human beings they are. They belong more in Wakanda than in America.

America gets rid of some democrats and racists. We get safer streets and save a ton of time and money. I would also demand as part of the deal that all anti-white activity be outlawed within America and anyone that engages in anti-white activity (including self-hating white people) will also be deported to Wakanda in swift order and have their citizenship stripped. Wakanda MUST accept these people since we literally funded an autonomous country where whites are second class citizens. No exceptions.

The only problem?

Is there any evidence that black Americans can actually run a government? The results in various black majority run cities is not very positive but even then, I'd be open to helping establish a black nation within America WAY over reparations. The former at least has some kind of positive mutual benefit for all parties; whereas the latter is just another race grifting hustle that fixes nothing and just perpetuates the circle of hate.

Last edited:

JohnKreese

Pelican
I think that going this route is pretty much accepting an accelerationist position by default so why not take things a bit further? If it must happen (and it doesn't), I'd insist that it be explicitly stated and expressed on every paycheck:

ex.

Social Security: xxxx
Payroll: xxxx
FICA: xxxx
Reparations: xxxx

When the "average" taxpayer (who is experiencing nothing but deteriorating microeconomic conditions) has to look at that "Reparations: ~$140" every two weeks ("That's a car payment. That's my insurance payment. That's Johnny's braces."), it won't take long for them to reconsider any virtue-signaling or woke causes that they've bandwaggoned over the last few years (decades?). I think you'd also see a lot more direct action ex. calls for secession in a fairly short order. Of course, race relations would be absolutely destroyed (degrees of magnitude more than they are today).

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I think that going this route is pretty much accepting an accelerationist position by default so why not take things a bit further? If it must happen (and it doesn't), I'd insist that it be explicitly stated and expressed on every paycheck:

ex.

Social Security: xxxx
Payroll: xxxx
FICA: xxxx
Reparations: xxxx

When the "average" taxpayer (who is experiencing nothing but deteriorating microeconomic conditions) has to look at that "Reparations: ~$140" every two weeks ("That's a car payment. That's my insurance payment. That's Johnny's braces."), it won't take long for them to reconsider any virtue-signaling or woke causes that they've bandwaggoned over the last few years (decades?). I think you'd also see a lot more direct action ex. calls for secession in a fairly short order. Of course, race relations would be absolutely destroyed (degrees of magnitude more than they are today).
Amazing idea. I would love to have payroll updates phone calls with all of my clients to tell them that I have to sign them up for their reparations tax withholding number and it will be X percent per paycheck. They would lose it.

Which, in following with the way that extreme leftists view all businesses as some kind of piggy bank, I think that reparations would end up as a payroll tax on employers. First, because they assume that only white people own businesses and second it would ensure that no illegals have to pay in.