The Hillary Clinton thread

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
I wish Putin could just send over all the documents and shut these fools up. It's sad to see one party beating up a foreign country and that other country does nothing to defend themselves or prove the others to be raving liars. Must be a catch for him to stay so quiet.
I would think given recent US foreign policy Putin would rather be hated in the US while our government is in a quagmire than clear his name.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
godfather dust said:
TravelerKai said:
I wish Putin could just send over all the documents and shut these fools up. It's sad to see one party beating up a foreign country and that other country does nothing to defend themselves or prove the others to be raving liars. Must be a catch for him to stay so quiet.
I would think given recent US foreign policy Putin would rather be hated in the US while our government is in a quagmire than clear his name.
Yeah but we are making other countries ruin their relationships with them as well making a very unnecessary situation. However if leaders use the court of international opinion, it can backfire when you want to be dirty, like invading Crimea...

So yeah you are right, he has no incentives to get into a expose fight with American Democrats. They likely have nasty stuff they could release about him as well.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This black woman speaks about how all the the race baiters & political pimps all crashed Aretha Franklin's funeral. I feel bad for this woman. Has to be tough being red-pilled when most of the community wants to ignore the truth. And let's not forget the unpopular pastor (Jasper Williams) that called on the black community to stop killing each other & uplift some family values again.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
The irony is that if Putin just did a document dump then he would actually be interfering with outside affairs of another country. The dude can't win.

I notice the majority of countries (aside from the USA) don't touch other country affairs with a 10-foot pole if they are not directly involved or in the crosshairs for any externalities that impact them.

Putin likely has all the stuff sitting on a desk in a box, ready for any USA officials to come to see, but none have taken up the offer.

From what I've read and understand, Putin and Russia are playing the long game. No jerky reactions to provocations. Let the US Anglo - Zionist cabal expose itself and discredit itself on the world stage. No one is buying its bullshit anymore.

Turnus

Kingfisher
Quote from the WSJ piece:

"The generation of Democrats who have been waiting to take over the party from the Clintons will be fuming that she is back and stealing their show. But they revealed themselves to be bungling amateurs in the Brett Kavanaugh nomination fight, with their laughable Spartacus moments. She will trounce them. Just as Mr. Trump cleared the field, Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins. Mike Bloomberg will support her rather than run, and Joe Biden will never be able to take her on."

Nonpareil

Pelican
Gold Member
Hypno said:
Don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed on the fun we will miss: Hillary speaking tour canceled due to poor ticket sales.

https://www.thelibertyeagle.com/bil...-city-tour-canceled-due-to-poor-ticket-sales/

Other dates on the Clinton tour include:

April 11: New York City
April 12: Detroit
April 13: Philadelphia
April 26: Wallingford, CT
April 27: Washington, D.C.
April 30: Boston
May 2: Vancouver, B.C.
May 3: Seattle
May 4: Los Angeles
Courageously venturing forth into deep Republican territory there, so brave.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Hillary looks pretty strong and healthy up on that stage. Ready to drop more "suicide" bodies out on the campaign trail.

Oh wait...

...that doesn't sound good. :lol:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Trump obviously doesn't have a handle on the FBI.

It's not complicated.

*ring ring*

*click* "Christopher A. Wray, go ahead."

"Potus here. By this time tomorrow you fire everyone that had a single hand in that crooked raid or you clear out your office."

Seriously, what idiot is going to go out on a limb to try and expose the Clintons now? Fire everyone involved in the raid. Everyone. Even the faggots that drove the team there. Make it clear that "we were just following orders" no longer cuts it. Make it clear that the price for taking orders from crooked bosses is a guaranteed spot on the unemployment line.

What is there to lose exactly?