The Hillary Clinton thread

Easy_C

Crow
Built to Fade said:

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I was living in Kiev during the 2016 election. My girlfriends were all scared that Trump was going to help Russia conquer Ukraine... an some of them thought "Clinton cared about women and womens issues"

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Hypno said:
Hillary in a mumu. Or is that her body double?

These people look like they bought bagged halloween costumes at walmart labelled 'Soldier', 'patriotic woman' and 'hello fellow white people' and are going trick or treating.

Peacock
Gold Member
No Caddies for her, it's strictly Scooby Vans with special medical gear. She already has a pair of those.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I watched some clips from that movie 13 hours about the Benghazi attack and I felt some small sense of justice that Hillary lost the election due to slim margins in a few swing states.

On some level every single act of betrayal and corruption she engaged in with impunity, thinking she had the future on lockdown, in the end cost her the spot in the ultimate (public) chair of power.

She might never taste common justice in her lifetime but I gain some small sense of satisfaction knowing that she wonders to herself "if I had just done that one thing honourably or appeared just one bit more contrite afterward..."

Nonpareil

Pelican
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
I watched some clips from that movie 13 hours about the Benghazi attack and I felt some small sense of justice that Hillary lost the election due to slim margins in a few swing states.

On some level every single act of betrayal and corruption she engaged in with impunity, thinking she had the future on lockdown, in the end cost her the spot in the ultimate (public) chair of power.

She might never taste common justice in her lifetime but I gain some small sense of satisfaction knowing that she wonders to herself "if I had just done that one thing honourably or appeared just one bit more contrite afterward..."
Say what you will about Donald Trump, you can't deny he didn't want it, you can't say he wasn't playing to win; out doing 4-5 rallies a week and connecting with voters and having a platform that could be articulated simply, while Shrillary was sitting in her mansion, going two months between appearances, speaking in vague platitudes, sipping wine and wondering why she wasn't 'fifty points ahead!'.

She is not nor has she ever really been likable, adept at her job or failing that, attractive. To many of us this was clear but to a lot of people it took hindsight for them to realize, 'She's really not a good candidate...'

Have said before and will say again and the evidence keeps bearing it out, that between that Ardern retard in Nz, the female leaders of Korea and Brazil being outed and jailed and the increasingly totalitarian clusterf*** that is the German-led EU; Leading a country is a man's job.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
"Shocked by death of..." rather than "Shocked by murder of..."

Unless it was clearly suicide then these outlets are really pushing the "nothing to see here" routine.