The Hillary Clinton thread

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
Being female & haggard.
Haggard Hillary must have an underlying envy of the prettier, more youthful Gabbard from the very outset...
My exact thought.

Life is an eternal high school cafeteria. Hillary is the boring senior girl cast aside when the boys at the jock table catch the new cheerleader with the great legs walking into the lunchroom.

Really, it does all come down to this.

Easy_C

Crow
The comments are amazing. Blue checks are in an apoplectic rage that someone would call them out as Hillary surrogates and then insult the royal queen of boomer sluts.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Looks like Tulsi Gabbard is going to find herself padlocked in a duffel bag by her own hand.

Did she learn that one neat trick in the military?

Tigre

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
It may be the opposite. She realised she'd made the Hillary shitlist so she had to go big or get suicided.
She knew that even back in 2016, though.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-endorses-bernie-sanders-idUSMTZSAPEC2S9JDNKG

This whole hit job on Tulsi has been about Clinton loyalists trying to keep control of the Democratic party.

Clinton generation people are still in control right now. That's why the last three years has been a parade of backward looking excuse making and conspiracy theories, resist! etc.

Eventually a new generation will take control of the party, sweep clean, and offer something better to the electorate.

But amazingly enough, it still hasn't happened. The party wasted these three years post-2016 election acting out Hillary's tantrum and looking for revenge on Trump.

When the media turns on Hillary and the low-information party faithful finally wake up to it, her legacy will be completely toxic even to the true believers.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Here's Hillary giving an eulogy - or something of the sort - at Elijah Cummings' funeral.

Not a bright idea to take the political route at a dead man's funeral. :rolleyes:

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Tulsi makes me think even more highly of her ethnic compatriot Kona.
Hillary pissed Tulsi right off. Tulsi's not gonna run for congress in 2020. She's going all in. You ever see island girls fight? They go at it. Tulsi's pacing back and forth, punching walls and sucking down Kool 100's somewhere like crazy.

I've said on this forum before, there's megabucks behind Tulsi that people don't know about. Goldman Sachs, and all the Chinese / Japanese here in Hawaii, Monsanto, Dole, etc. If they are letting her walk away they are gonna put their money behind her otherwise.

She made this nice video:

I am know officially shilling for Tulsi.

Aloha!

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Hillary pissed Tulsi right off. Tulsi's not gonna run for congress in 2020. She's going all in. You ever see island girls fight? They go at it. Tulsi's pacing back and forth, punching walls and sucking down Kool 100's somewhere like crazy.

I've said on this forum before, there's megabucks behind Tulsi that people don't know about. Goldman Sachs, and all the Chinese / Japanese here in Hawaii, Monsanto, Dole, etc. If they are letting her walk away they are gonna put their money behind her otherwise.

I am now officially shilling for Tulsi.

Aloha!

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Easy_C said:
Hillary’s website has been updated with a “policies” section

I'd love to see her lose a second time.... I'D HATE THE RISK THAT SOMEHOW SHE COULD LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL A WIN

RIslander

Hummingbird
Kona said:

I am know officially shilling for Tulsi.

Aloha!
I don't agree with the majority of her policies but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I don't like her. She is the first female politician I can honestly say I would be okay with being in a leadership role. She has grace, I suppose you could say.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
A DHS whistleblower has been suicided. This looks like Hillary's people.

Philip Haney, a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower who was an outspoken critic of the administration of former President Barack Obama, was found dead Friday, about 40 miles east of Sacramento, Calif., local authorities said.

Haney, 66, "appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Amador County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

In June 2016, Haney testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, where he alleged that the Obama-era DHS had ordered him to delete hundreds of files about reputed associates of Islamic terrorist groups. Haney made the case that several attacks in the U.S. could have been prevented if some of the files had not been deleted, the Examiner reported.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/philip-haney-dhs-whistleblower-during-obama-era-found-dead-police-say