The Hillary Clinton thread

Hypno

Crow
Bill Clinton is of course a extremely skilled politician and former president. He knows when people view this video, all eyes will be on him. Politicians at his level or body language experts. Notice what he’s not doing. He’s not nodding along in agreement with hillary. His arms are crossed, which can convey that he disagrees with her. His facial expression is dour. Interesting. He probably knows his wife is mentally ill, but has to go along with her public charade to keep the peace at home, but skilled enough to undermine her subtly.

that man is in a living Hell.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Christopher Sign, Birmingham TV anchor and former Alabama football player, dead in apparent suicide​

Veteran TV newsman and former University of Alabama football player Christopher Sign died Saturday morning in an apparent suicide, according to police.

At 8:13 a.m. Saturday, the Hoover 911 center received a call of a person down at a residence on Scout Trace. Hoover police and fire personnel arrived to find the 45-year-old Sign dead.
While a reporter and morning anchor at ABC affiliate KNXV-TV in Phoenix, Sign broke the story of the June 2016 secret tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Sign wrote a book about his experience called Secret on the Tarmac.
Sign attended the University of Alabama in the 1990s and spent four years as an offensive lineman for the Crimson Tide under former coach Gene Stallings.

While at Alabama, he met his wife, Laura, an All-SEC volleyball player. The couple has three sons.

maxresdefault.jpg

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is war.

All this talk of "crossing the Rubicon" is is about 4 years too late. We crossed the Rubicon when Trump was elected and then decided to take a load off. Meanwhile Satan has been on the offensive ever since.

I don't think people understand that it's either them or us.

RIP Christopher Sign,
American Patriot.

NoMoreTO wrote:
"Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen

What a tragedy. Such a beautiful family."

There is something about her eyes/facial expression which makes me uncomfortable.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
There is something about her eyes/facial expression which makes me uncomfortable.

Agree. His smile looks so natural, he is happy sitting up there on that rock with his kids.

I won't comment on her smile too much because she's a recent widow, it just feels a little manufactured and overdone especially in the way it comes through the eyes. But some people have almost a fake photo smile so it's not unheard of.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Agree. His smile looks so natural, he is happy sitting up there on that rock with his kids.

I won't comment on her smile too much because she's a recent widow, it just feels a little manufactured and overdone especially in the way it comes through the eyes. But some people have almost a fake photo smile so it's not unheard of.
In family photos, the general consensus is if the kids do not look like little gremlins, then its a good photo. So out of the 300 shots, 299 of them the kids were goofing off. The only good one was after 2 hours of constant smiling to the point her whole face hurt.

What a tragedy. Those poor kids.