The Honk pill (Clown World)

Johnnyvee

Pelican
debeguiled said:
A few weeks ago, I was on a bus, and as it filled up, everyone moved their bags into their laps so other people could sit down except for a couple of women, one a smiley oblivious hippie chick who, after the bus was packed, sat there taking up two seats.

Bus gets into the main station, and most people get off. Not the hippie chick. She sat there until the bus filled up again. The last person to get on was a blind guy with a cane, and just as he was inching his way on, she jumped up, squirming past the now full aisle, and jostling the blind guy and trying to squeeze between him and the vertical bar he was holding onto instead of going around him.

Stuff similar to this happens all the time on the bus, and most of the empty seats are filled with women's bags, or they are empty and the women have ear buds in pretending they don't see anything or even pretending to be asleep.

I have been riding buses for years and there are always, no matter how full the bus, between 3 and ten seats occupied by female crap unnecessarily.

Women with emotional support dogs are disasters, and recently I saw one taking up 4 of the seats in the front reserved for elderly and handicapped with her dog and her stuff.

A guy with a cane who could barely stand walked on and she wouldn't make room, so he almost killed himself trying to get to a normal seat. I have seen her demand the seat of a guy with half of his body paralyzed for her dog, and no one stood up for him, especially the driver, so she got it.

Can only remember a few times there was a guy 'manspreading' who didn't make room for someone to sit next to him. Each time it was either a tatted up thug, a teenager, or a meth addict. Never a normal person.

I guess it is different in the UK.

-That`s a total lack of diversity right there. I`m disgusted!
-The man-spreader is actually touching his balls with both hands:huh:
-The non man-spreader looks like a total fag. I guess that`s the way they want us to behave.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Rob Banks said:
debeguiled said:
Stuff similar to this happens all the time on the bus, and most of the empty seats are filled with women's bags...
This sh*t would not fly in NYC.
This is a far worse problem than manspreading in Australia. In many cases, with old people standing nearby as well.

I just stand and ask 'Can I sit down?'. Sometimes I accidentally sit on their bag.

We also have publicly funded ads telling men not to man spread.

What would happen in NYC?

Athanasius said:
It's like that pretty much world wide now, except maybe for Japan as Japanese people value privacy over attention whoring but it's a broken country as well (insane work hours, huge gender divide etc.).

Also most Europeans are too broke / not enough high end places around to pretend to live the high life, so it's less severe in Europe.

gework said:
London falling.

Cardiff buses are riding around with adverts for a hookup website called Squirt.org and we don’t know how to feel about it.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/02/09/thes...eople-confused-and-horny-5672567/?ito=cbshare

Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 5:50 pm

Netherlands officials have ignored complaints about gay hook-up ads which have been spotted across train stations in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht and The Hague

https://metro.co.uk/2016/01/01/neth...y-inappriopriate-gay-hook-up-adverts-5596013/

Friday 1 Jan 2016 6:11 pm

Clown world sure as hell has been around for some time... :banana:

Be a brit:

Get assaulted and emasculated by crazy minority women on the train.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/50923...-feet-seat-white-idiot-keith-prince-dartford/

Walk from the train station to work, looking at gay ads everywhere, thinking this sure as hell sounds better than dealing with all the rabid women here and boom another convert :ky

Roosh

Cardinal
French tourist randomly slashed in the neck in Harlem

A French tourist was randomly slashed in the neck while strolling around Harlem with his girlfriend Friday, police said.

Shocking video obtained by The Post shows the young man kneeling on the ground holding a piece of cloth to his neck, a heavy pool of blood forming around him, as his distraught girlfriend stands next to him.

The couple was walking on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard between 132nd and 133rd streets in Upper Manhattan around 11 a.m. when a stranger suddenly jumped the 27-year-old victim and slashed him across the face and neck with a knife, cops said.

The man and his girlfriend had just walked out of the IHOP on 135th Street when the unprovoked attack happened, police sources said.

EMS rushed the victim to Harlem Hospital, he was listed in critical but stable condition.

Police canvassed the neighborhood for a suspect dressed in black and wearing Air Jordan sneakers but had yet to find him.

A man who works in a nearby building saw the incident on surveillance tape and detailed what happened for The Post.

“A man and woman were walking down the street, and a guy was walking beside them, like side-by-side. Then [the attacker] turns towards [the victim], looked him in the eye and pulled out — it looked like a box cutter — and sliced him on the neck,” the worker said.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/french-tourist-randomly-slashed-in-the-neck-in-harlem/

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Police canvassed the neighborhood for a suspect dressed in black and wearing Air Jordan sneakers but had yet to find him.
"It's no good, lads. He's undoubtedly changed clothes by now and there's literally no other means to identify him. He could be any one of us. Even you, Chang."

:laugh:

Gimlet

Woodpecker
Athanasius said:
Woman cop helping out again.

Visually legit video, but what a poor choice of a version given the song and commentary. A silly version of In the Ghetto (when it is obviously not a ghetto) just makes you look like race is your point and not the uselessness of a female cop. This lack of foresight with what you post is why this site and others get a bad rap, even though your point is sound.

Gimlet

Woodpecker
Roosh said:
French tourist randomly slashed in the neck in Harlem

A man who works in a nearby building saw the incident on surveillance tape and detailed what happened for The Post.

“A man and woman were walking down the street, and a guy was walking beside them, like side-by-side. Then [the attacker] turns towards [the victim], looked him in the eye and pulled out — it looked like a box cutter — and sliced him on the neck,” the worker said.
I've seen this sort of thing many times when I lived it that cesspool NYC, people (out of towners/foreigners) who allow others into their personal space, and probably allow it when the guy is black or maybe Hispanic, so they don't seem racist. NO ONE walks shoulder to shoulder with a stranger on a sidewalk for more than a second or two, unless it is building into a personal interaction. Everyone, of all ethnicites, slows down or speeds up without thinking of it.

I once saw a white girl bump into a crazy black homeless man's bundled blanket full of garbage from behind because he did a sudden about face. He went apeshit screaming at her and she stood there apologizing, trying to explain. As I passed I said to her, "He is deranged, keep it moving." Then she walked away.

I've seen it on trains in NYC and Boston before, being cornered and screamed at by the mentally ill while sitting there taking it instead of running, until I told them to get up and move.

I wonder if they remember this as me mansplaining as a member of The Patriarchy.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Gimlet said:
Athanasius said:
Woman cop helping out again.

Visually legit video, but what a poor choice of a version given the song and commentary. A silly version of In the Ghetto (when it is obviously not a ghetto) just makes you look like race is your point and not the uselessness of a female cop. This lack of foresight with what you post is why this site and others get a bad rap, even though your point is sound.
I didn't listen to the sound in this case. The focus of Colin's podcast is to catalog black violence against other groups and real-world crime stats showing black criminality is way out of proportion to their numbers, which is a useful service since few others are being open about it. The occasional comedy songs done for the show are a Boomer thing reminiscent of what Limbaugh used to do a generation ago. They aren't to my taste but big deal.