The Honk pill (Clown World)

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Wacky leftists are calling for the resignation of MSNBC reporter Chris Hayes to the point where his name is trending on Twitter.

What did Hayes do? Did he harass someone? Did he punch someone? No, he reported on the Joe Biden sexual harassment allegations.

In other words, the same nuts who were screaming for Justice Kavanaugh's head because of a mere accusation are now claiming an accusation should not be reported at all...when it's their guy being accused.

This, more than anything, should prove the accusations against Kavanaugh were purely political, since it's also been reported that the Biden charges are more substantial.

Here's a Google cache link to the Salon story. It's one thing to say that the Biden charges are bunk, but it takes leftist insanity to a whole 'nother level to call for a reporter's firing for merely telling the story.

open source

Sparrow
Why You Need to Stop Baking Bread

She removed the article from medium.

https://web.archive.org/web/2020050...hy-you-need-to-stop-baking-bread-cf6b77bd7c56

You see, I am one of THOSE people. You know the ones. You offer them a plate of food and they look at it suspiciously asking “Is that organic?” I want to know what is in my food so I make it myself. By the way, croutons? Made from my homemade bread. Breading for fried chicken? Made from my homemade bread. Stuffing for the Thanksgiving turkey? Made from my homemade bread. So when you buy up all of the flour and leavening ingredients for the sake of pretty photos on your Instagram feed you are literally taking food from my mouth. And the mouths of other families who also do their own their baking so that they can provide healthy food for their families.

Yes, I know that sounds harsh, but I’m willing to bet that not a single one of them stopped to think as they grabbed the last of the flour and the yeast that they were robbing other people’s children of their daily bread. Nope.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
open source said:
Yes, I know that sounds harsh, but I’m willing to bet that not a single one of them stopped to think as they grabbed the last of the flour and the yeast that they were robbing other people’s children of their daily bread. Nope.
^ I haven't seen flour at my local supermarket for weeks. However, if you go into the Indian Supermarket just across the carpark from it, they've had a stack of 20kg flour bags along one wall all through this crisis for $15 a bag, regularly-restocked, which is a lot cheaper than the supermarket.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
open source said:

She removed the article from medium.

https://web.archive.org/web/2020050...hy-you-need-to-stop-baking-bread-cf6b77bd7c56

You see, I am one of THOSE people. You know the ones. You offer them a plate of food and they look at it suspiciously asking “Is that organic?” I want to know what is in my food so I make it myself. By the way, croutons? Made from my homemade bread. Breading for fried chicken? Made from my homemade bread. Stuffing for the Thanksgiving turkey? Made from my homemade bread. So when you buy up all of the flour and leavening ingredients for the sake of pretty photos on your Instagram feed you are literally taking food from my mouth. And the mouths of other families who also do their own their baking so that they can provide healthy food for their families.

Was this real or satire? The writer's name is "Caren," so I'm wondering if this isn't some kind of joke. It takes narcissistic complaining to a whole new level:

"I'd like to speak to the manager to complain that other customers are buying the products I buy!"

open source

Sparrow
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Was this real or satire? The writer's name is "Caren," so I'm wondering if this isn't some kind of joke. It takes narcissistic complaining to a whole new level:
It seems to be real lol

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/caren-white-stop-baking-bread/

After the article went viral, White received a massive amount of backlash. She deleted the article from Medium, as well as her author page on the website. White wrote the article after she went to the grocery store and wasn’t able to buy organic flour because it was out of stock.