The Honk pill (Clown World)

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I didn't even bother turning the sound on.
Her face is distorted by all the emotions she can't contain, she looks like she's on the verge of having a hysterical breakdown, or falling irreversibly into madness.
Who has time for these people .. can anyone remember me why they would matter and for whom exactly ?

kel

Pelican
Tbh though that little bit of video is the most sympathetic I've ever been to Rachel Maddow (granted I only ever see her in highlight reel clips that make it to places like this usually showcasing the deepest pits of retardation and hate she hits).

Jay

Pigeon
Coming to a TV near you... :

"Labor Of Love"

Labor of Love, the new reality series following 41-year-old Kristy Katzmann’s unorthodox journey to become a parent, premieres Thursday, May 21 at 9 p.m. ET on Fox. The reality series is similar to The Bachelorette, although Katzmann is hoping to find a potential man to father her children instead of a husband.
It’s unclear at this time if Katzmann is looking for a partner, a husband, a co-parent or just a sperm donor; the trailer, which can be viewed above, doesn’t reveal much in terms of the end goal.
As for what Katzmann is looking for? That’s also unclear. “Kristy is open to everything,” Van Briesen said, adding that she was keeping “both [her] heart and mind open” throughout the process. “Ultimately, her goal is to find the best path to parenthood. If she finds that person and they both make a connection, then great. But she’s not opposed at all to using a sperm donor,” Van Briesen added.

According to AJC, the very first “challenge” in the experiment is to check each of the 15 contestants’ sperm count. Each man enters a mobile collection center to generate a sample, and later, a fertility doctor announces some of the results and crowns the man with the highest count, so fans have plenty to look forward to from the premiere.

Kek
41?
Really?
Even with IVF, good luck with that one, hon.

Feminism is the crown jewel of the clown world.

kel

Pelican

Via @WokeCapital. Lugubrious colored crayons to celebrate diversity.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
She must be lying.. right.. ?

RIGHT???

"I've had 21 abortions" is not something she had custom made. It's a t-shirt anyone can buy that's sold on a bunch of Web sites (link). If you really look, you can also find hoodies with the slogan.

It's so ridiculous and over-the-top that I wouldn't be surprise if someone like Michelle Malkin came up with it to mock the pro-choice crowd. I don't see how a shirt with that saying could sway anyone over to the pro-choice side. "Let's use abortion as birth control!" is not a persuasive argument.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Notice how no one in the media ever includes the gender-neutral term for garbageman? No no, keep that low-status job to the men. "Neutrality" only applies to professions that carry societal pedigree.

It's the same logic as women fighting for more female engineers due to unacceptable 65/35 male to ratio. Never mention of evening out the 99.9999 to 0.0001 ratio of roofers, garbagepersons, landscapers, pest controlpersons, and manual laborers.

The funny thing is that a lot of manual labor jobs actually pay quite well, gargagemen for instance can make upwards of $100k/year, plumbers make bank too, and some labor jobs in general can actually pay fairly well. These types of jobs alone probably account for a good chunk of the "pay gap". Feminists demand to have the same earnings as men without doing any of the hard and dirty work.

kel

Pelican
Hatred of blue-collar jobs has been ingrained in the populace for my entire life and probably before. Everyone was told "get that degree!" Any degree, didn't matter, the important part was you got your ticket into the new aristocracy. Whatever you do, make sure you're working in an office with pale, limp-wristed douchebags, because the alternative is to be a failure who labors for a living providing goods and services people actually need.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
^True enough.

Art majors working at McDonalds and eating cat food still look down their nose at plumbers driving luxury cars.

Even in Australia? My experience when I lived there was that people respected their abilities, but made fun of the man. Having a custom Ute with 500hp and a bit of bling, with swagger and confidence.

Same with Canada. Here in Vancouver contractor types are in high demand among the ladies. Especially for designer girls, landing a contractor hubby is the jackpot and the path to fortunes as they buy/renovate/flip homes.

Even when friends were in university the girls always thought it was cool that we were welders and such. I used to catch the boat over to Victoria to visit lady friends and would take my workmates. They loved us. The university is already starved of males, let alone men.

brando

Sparrow
The funny thing is that a lot of manual labor jobs actually pay quite well, gargagemen for instance can make upwards of $100k/year, plumbers make bank too, and some labor jobs in general can actually pay fairly well. These types of jobs alone probably account for a good chunk of the "pay gap". Feminists demand to have the same earnings as men without doing any of the hard and dirty work.

Oh the trades pay really well especially if you're valuable, driven and a part of a good union. In fact the job security in some areas is solid and the skills you build will be in demand for the foreseeable future.

This disparity of course is driven by the female centric perspective that any job that isn't glamorous or has some kind societal recognition should be pretty much invisible in the societal narrative. Yet these professions are usually essential. The people who do the dirty work are never acknowledged, until the dirty work actually needs to be done. It's getting worse though as these women are beginning to believe that such tasks done for them are becoming some sort of god-given right yet without the due compensation that these men should be receiving.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is one of the absolute craziest stories I've seen in quite some time. Let's start with an image:

- Justin's fiancee dies in a car accident.
- He tries to get a deposit refund for the $1800 he put down for the wedding video.
- They refuse and he goes to the media, (honestly) telling a local station what happened.
- The business retaliates by mocking him on social media (see above.)
- They get pushback from people on social media shocked by the bad taste of this behavior.
- The media company claims one of their employees committed suicide as a result of the "bullying."
- Turns out the "suicide" happened a year and a half ago and they reposted it.
- The company registers Justin's name as a web site dedicated to slandering him and threatens to sue him and a list of various other people.
- The owner, Jesse J. Clark, apparently has a long rap sheet of scammy wedding video businesses and changes (business) names when things go south.

I don't think this is a very good way to run a small business.

Entertaining recap in video form:

"I've had 21 abortions" is not something she had custom made. It's a t-shirt anyone can buy that's sold on a bunch of Web sites (link). If you really look, you can also find hoodies with the slogan.

It's so ridiculous and over-the-top that I wouldn't be surprise if someone like Michelle Malkin came up with it to mock the pro-choice crowd. I don't see how a shirt with that saying could sway anyone over to the pro-choice side. "Let's use abortion as birth control!" is not a persuasive argument.

I don't think it's about winning over manipulable souls. They don't need to because the System is on their side

These deranged empty shells would wear it as a badge of honour in case it were true. In those circles the lower you go the more streetcred you get