The Honk pill (Clown World)

balybary

Pelican
White woman fired from her job after she called the cops on a black man in Central Park

The woman who went viral for calling the cops on a black man who asked her to leash her dog has been fired from her job, her employer said Tuesday. The confrontation occurred in a section of New York City's Central Park known as the Ramble, where rules require that dogs be leashed.

The sister of the man who filmed the confrontation, Melody Cooper, explained that he had asked the woman to put her dog on its leash. When she refused to, he began filming.

snip

The woman was fired from her job at an investment management company on Tuesday. After an internal review, Franklin Templeton said it "made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately."

"We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton," the company added.

In a Facebook post, Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue, Inc. wrote that "the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed."

OK. So she gets fired. PC world. Honk Honk. I get it
that's how people are interpreting it, but it's a perfect example of a woman misusing the state's authority - if this guy was white and/or not recording it, he'd be out of a job and/or in jail and the media would not care.

BTW this woman's life is OVER. She will never work again, she will probably have to leave New York City. It will be interesting to see how she handles.
The media is playing up the racial angle - but the real story here is the misuse of laws and assumptions designed to protect women. Feminism has created this sense of entitlement.

It is also a good illustration of the low-level mental illness our dystopian society has created. - and remember this woman had an important job at a major investment bank and she's very obviously mentally unbalanced. Think of all the decisions she and people like her make every day.... Absent of faith, stable society /family and living in a chaotic distracted nihilistic world a significant portion of the population is taking some sort of medication for anxiety or self medicating with alcohol and/or cannabis.

Last edited:
that's how people are interpreting it, but it's a perfect example of a woman misusing the state's authority - if this guy was white and/or not recording it, he'd be out of a job and/or in jail and the media would not care.

...this woman ... very obviously mentally unbalanced
I disagree on the mentally unbalanced. Rather I believe that, in the moment, she was cold-blooded enough to know that maximizing her 'vulnerable white woman vs. black predator' would get maximum response from law enforcement. She probably did not consider it might get the guy shot, and she probably wouldn't care anyway.

he probably did not consider it might get the guy shot, and she probably wouldn't care anyway.
I would call that mentally unbalanced.
No way of telling but if we could I would bet my bottom dollar she's self medicating and/or on some prescription of anxiety and /or depression.
Look at the neurotic behavior - You can be cold, calculating, sociopathic and still be mentally unbalanced. Nihilism, Feminism, you go grrrlll culture, entitlement /snowflake culture + no stable world view, family structure and beliefs will create this mental state.

kel

Pelican
He's black and gay (and works in media), so he's higher on the totem pole for now.

If the woman were black it'd be a much closer call.

Another situation where whoever wins society loses. If you're a hetero white cismale, whichever way the mob went on this you'd be blamed for the other side's behavior. In the end it was the white womans whiteness, but it could've just as easily been the male's toxic masculinity.

bk19xsa

Robin
Okay, couple of people fear for their lives. Little bit deranged behavior happens. She thinks the black man will attack her and she calls the cops. The black man thinks that she is deranged and her dog is dangerous. Rationally Black guy wins the argument. She becomes a Karen Meme. OK, all good. Then she gets fired. This part is not good. As much as she was deranged and probably not at all fit for an investment firm, I would not like her to be fired for a breakdown during a park stroll. She did not commit any crime except keeping a dog unleashed. This is Honk world and society is going down day by day. Hopefully some sane, deserving dude filled her place at the investment firm. Those jobs should never goto chicks in the first place.

kel

Pelican
It's turning out that she's a cancel-culture warrior herself (a Brooklynite who works at an investment firm being an SJW, I know, I'll give you a moment to collect yourself), so it's tough to feel that bad for her. She's probably enjoying the chance to self-flagellate.

king bast

Woodpecker
While I'm sure this woman is not-very-nice, something stinks real bad with this guy. Take his explanation here:

First off, what kind of weirdo brings dog treats with him, when he doesn't even have a dog? What did he mean when he said "You're not going to like it"? Why wouldn't she like her dog to get a treat? Well, she wouldn't like it if they were poisoned, or if he was luring the dog so he could do something else terrible to it. Will he ever be required to explain what his end game was? Not on your life.

Okay, couple of people fear for their lives. Little bit deranged behavior happens. She thinks the black man will attack her and she calls the cops. The black man thinks that she is deranged and her dog is dangerous.
Not the case here. He wasn't fearing the dog. He is a bird watcher and dogs are supposed to be leashed in that section of the park because of protected species. I don't live in New York City but I have noticed that dog owners where I live have become incredibly selfish and narcissistic ignoring any and all laws about leashes and/or health codes (stores restaurants) - the dog is an extension of them or their 'therapy'- we all have heard about the obnoxious owners abusing service dog laws for their 'emotion comfort' pets. I have seen ones in stores where they are normally not allowed by health codes. Our relationship with dogs is no longer masculine- they have been turned into, well, soy dogs...

Secondly she did not fear him, she was abusing the law and her status as a woman to get a guy in serious trouble. Similar to false date rape charges. listen to the guy.. does he sound threatening? He sounds gay. Look at pictures of him in the news- he looks like he's shorter than her.

If you're a hetero white cismale, whichever way the mob went on this you'd be blamed for the other side's behavior
Yes if he were a white guy, the 'viral' video would be edited differently by the media, and he would be 'toxically masculine' and it the media would be cheering "you go grrrl" and there were would be a flurry of editorials that anyone who viewed her negatively doesn't like strong women.

mr-ed209

Sparrow
While I'm sure this woman is not-very-nice, something stinks real bad with this guy. Take his explanation here:

First off, what kind of weirdo brings dog treats with him, when he doesn't even have a dog? What did he mean when he said "You're not going to like it"? Why wouldn't she like her dog to get a treat? Well, she wouldn't like it if they were poisoned, or if he was luring the dog so he could do something else terrible to it. Will he ever be required to explain what his end game was? Not on your life.
Yeah I'm fully with the Karen on this one, the guys behaviour is fucking weird and she has the right to be a little scared. All these holier than thou public policing things rub me up the wrong way. You can't just film people against their will and not expect retaliation - and for what? walking their dog in the wrong place? If this woman were a guy of equal size then this likely ends in fists or some threat of violence. She's a woman on her own, he's some strange black guy confronting her in some clumsy Lenny of Mice and Men style way.

I imagine her call to the police and the dramatic theatrics were more in the hope that he would drop it and walk away; rather than to continually stand there and awkwardly film her.

alking their dog in the wrong place?
imagine a crowded city where dog owners let their dogs off the leash, ignoring the law. every time you try to use the park, to run, to walk, you're jumped on by dogs. dog crap all over the place. You ask an owner to obey the law they just mouth off to you. I don't live in NYC but I experience the same thing in my city. as I said in an early post - these are the same a-hole dog owners who misuse service dog laws and have no regard for anyone but themselves. It's their 'non-human family member'. often, as the crazy woman here -some form of therapy and self-righteousness "I 'rescued' this dog from a shelter' . They treat dogs like humans and other humans worse than dogs. 99% of the time they have no real reverence or understanding of the real actual natural world.

As said early this is not traditional masculine dog ownership -this is 'soy dog' ownership, sorry partnership.

and this particular area is protected from dog owners because its a place where often endangered species migrate. If you're ignoring the law and someone asks you to comply you should. A dog running around is not the same as not wearing a facemask.

Last edited:

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
imagine a crowded city where dog owners let their dogs off the leash, ignoring the law. every time you try to use the park, to run, to walk, you're jumped on by dogs. dog crap all over the place. You ask an owner to obey the law they just mouth off to you. I don't live in NYC but I experience the same thing in my city. as I said in an early post - these are the same a-hole dog owners who misuse service dog laws and have no regard for anyone but themselves. It's their 'non-human family member'. often, as the crazy woman here -some form of therapy and self-righteousness "I 'rescued' this dog from a shelter' . They treat dogs like humans and other humans worse than dogs. 99% of the time they have no real reverence or understanding of the real actual natural world.

As said early this is not traditional masculine dog ownership -this is 'soy dog' ownership, sorry partnership.

and this particular area is protected from dog owners because its a place where often endangered species migrate. If you're ignoring the law and someone asks you to comply you should. A dog running around is not the same as not wearing a facemask.
I don't have to imagine this. I live in a suburban enclave where this happens. Last year, an unleashed dog mauled an older Korean woman. She's since moved out.

These days, the obnoxious dog owners have invented a new way to annoy people. They walk their dogs during sleep hours and when their dogs bark, they stand in the same spot, so the barking goes on and on and wakes everyone up.

This is troublemaking behavior. Nothing "Alpha" about it -- especially since the dog walkers are inevitable chubby middle-aged white women with those unsightly corporate "bowl" haircuts.