My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want-
Sorry my dear
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bother they're here

Gimlet

Woodpecker
It says "Please don't flood us." It's using the rainbow within their logo not to celebrate pride but to note its meaning in Christian theology-- God's covenantal promise in Genesis to not flood the world again.
God's rainbow has 7 colors.
Babylon Bee logo and all pride flags shows 6 stripes of color.

You were tricked when you wrote this.

WE are the ones begging to not be flooded when we use that phony flag. We are begging the homo globo crowd to not destroy us, and are bending the knee to them. We help them celebrate their hedonistic lives and will be humiliated if we don't acquiesce. So now the Bee flies the 6 stripe logo. They have fallen. That's why all the jokes there were against Christians and normal familes.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
God's rainbow has 7 colors.
Babylon Bee logo and all pride flags shows 6 stripes of color.

You were tricked when you wrote this.

WE are the ones begging to not be flooded when we use that phony flag. We are begging the homo globo crowd to not destroy us, and are bending the knee to them. We help them celebrate their hedonistic lives and will be humiliated if we don't acquiesce. So now the Bee flies the 6 stripe logo. They have fallen. That's why all the jokes there were against Christians and normal familes.
Where in Scripture does it say a rainbow has to be 7 stripes? I believe the Bee people are saying what they claim: "For the month of June, The Babylon Bee is changing its logo to rainbow colors. This will be to remind God that He promised Noah that He would never flood the entire planet again, as He really has to be considering that right about now."

Gimlet

Woodpecker
A rainbow is a real thing. When you say "where does it say a rainbow has to be 7 stripes" you are using subjective reality. A rainbow is a prism with a real definiton. It cannot by it's very nature have 6 stripes. It is an appearance, not a tangible thing.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
What's the deal with Brian Stelter's obsession over Sean Hannity?
Also, this: "...sausage...pegged..." He said those two words in the same sentence. :vomit: