The Honk pill (Clown World)

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I haven't been in this thread for about 2 months.

What the?!

Anyone you know who still votes for left wing parties at this point is insane.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Clown World is quite possibly the most successful psyop imaginable, because it actively suppresses human nature and its responses. When you see something horrible, it offers you a convenient out to escape reality. Since most are steeped in popular culture, imagine Theoden in LotR being freed from the influence of Wormtongue, and when informed of the death of his son, his response was 'honk honk'.
Dehumanization is a necessary step before any serious conflict can happen.
Without it some might remember that the other side is human too.

Bolly

Pelican
"Baby grey is probably gonna grow up and experience shame and stigma in the way we raised him...but that's ok".

Unreal. That is sick to hear them say that. They know, they know it's gonna mess him up but insist on torturing him and ruining his one and only childhood with their delusion anyway. Poor kid. Just pure psychological abuse. That really makes me sad. What sick disgusting people. I see bullshit like that and more and more i wish this was Chile circa 1973. Or hope it will become. I don't like flying but I'd get learn how to fly helicopters real fast.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Poor kid. I'm not looking forward to seeing the world in ten or twenty years when the victims of this systematic child abuse come of age.
These kids are bullied like the outcasts they are. They find other outcasts, because in cities there are plenty of social experiments like this being forced by insane liberal parents. So they band together, and teachers - in order to be woke or just NOT BE FIRED - pump them up as the gold standard.

But kids are not dumb.

Now the "SOCIAL DISTANCING" kids are getting lumped in with these kids too. Kids wearing masks at the park and crying when a group of kids playing tag rolls into their space. So now the social experiment kids are getting a big new group of outcasts to join their ranks. And the teachers - in order to follow their government guidelines of safety - pump them as the gold standard.

So now instead of poor innocent little social experiments and poor innocent little anxious kids being bullied, they get to be the bullies. They get to rat with impunity. They get the support of the woke school district and the health authority. They get the power of the woke media behind them.

They get to be the good guys.

These social experiments will fail.
These covid kids will fail.

But when they start to fail, that will be the real issue. Who will they take down with them? Who will they take out their rage on? Their fucked up parents who destroyed them? Their peers? The system? All are warranted. All will be justified.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Clown World is quite possibly the most successful psyop imaginable, because it actively suppresses human nature and its responses. When you see something horrible, it offers you a convenient out to escape reality. Since most are steeped in popular culture, imagine Theoden in LotR being freed from the influence of Wormtongue, and when informed of the death of his son, his response was 'honk honk'.

Let's put aside the jokes & the memes for a moment.

Is "Clown World" a psyop, or is it simply history repeating itself?
Past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour.
Mountains rise & fall.
Empires rise & fall.

I would not be surprised if certain ancient Roman folk were scoffing at the occurrence of people marrying geese or goats or what not & uttered "Clown World" or similar back then.
Even if they attempted to stop the rot. We know the end result - The fall of Rome.
Humanity's nature is such, that once an empire reaches it's zenith or 'golden age'. It quickly declines afterwards.
Plus, the average empire only lasts two to three hundred years.

The West may not immediately be thought of as an empire. Yet even as a quasi-empire, it is fair to say that we are passed our golden age & are on a rapid decline.
The prevalence of modern technology may shift matters to some degree. Yet that historical occurrence of empires failing still remains.

No problem if an individual wants to try & hold back the cracking dam.
Yet at the same time, I'm not going to become despondent when mere pragmatism indicates it is too late.

Perhaps our parents & grandparents should have done more. Yet they were clearly not as aware or paying as much attention as we are.

"Clown World" exists whether we pay attention to it or not, or whether we give it a label.

We are "Clown World".

So now instead of poor innocent little social experiments and poor innocent little anxious kids being bullied, they get to be the bullies. They get to rat with impunity. They get the support of the woke school district and the health authority. They get the power of the woke media behind them.
Snitching is the new bullying.