The Honk pill (Clown World)

Mr Gibbs

Robin
Talked to a friend at work today. We discussed how fake and quite literally gay everything is. He goes on to tell me that his 11 yo daughter was questioned by another girl at her school. The question? “Are you bi?”
I should add his response when I questioned his opinion on the situation was a mild shrug and a facial expression of “ahh well, what are you gonna do”

I also work with a guy just out of high school. He tells me there’s this thing called “straight and gay alliance club” or something like that and says it’s very popular. He also says it’s very “in” to be gay now and that there was a substantial amount of homosexuals in his high school. I ask if it weren’t for the incessant promotion of it if he thinks it would be as popular it is. He answers a resounding “No”

I’m done with the US, this society deserves to burn.

Last edited:
Talked to a friend at work today. We discussed how fake and quite literally gay everything is. He goes on to tell me that his 11 yo daughter was questioned by another girl at her school. The question? “Are you bi?”
I also work with a guy just out of high school. He tells me there’s this thing called “straight and gay alliance club” or something like that and says it’s very popular. He also says it’s very “in” to be gay now and that there is a substantial amount of homosexuals in his high school. I ask if it weren’t for the incessant promotion of it if he thinks it would be as popular it is. He answers a resounding “No”

I’m done with the US, this society deserves to burn.
I noticed something in the eyes and expressions of Western children over the last ten or so years - they appear far more cynical and worldly than before. A certain innocence has been lost with exposure to the world/internet. This exposure doesn't lead to wisdom but metastizes into the deadened behavior we see today.

Children in the past often had rougher childhoods, including mine. So I wonder why this is the case.