The Honk pill (Clown World)

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
They've not bothered with a remake of The Crying Game.

Yet they'd probably have to let the story slide down the slippery slope just to have it stand out...

Date turns to horror after a man realises his 'female' date is actually a 44-year-old guy who performed oral sex on him while he was blindfolded

- Peter Valsamakis, 44, admitted to deceitfully luring a man, 21, to his home for sex
- The victim became suspicious, ripped off Valsamakis' disguise and punched him
- Valsamakis had sent nude photos of women to convince others he was a woman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rker-pretends-woman-blindfolded-oral-sex.html

acco

Woodpecker
Date turns to horror after a man realises his 'female' date is actually a 44-year-old guy who performed oral sex on him while he was blindfolded

- Peter Valsamakis, 44, admitted to deceitfully luring a man, 21, to his home for sex
What do these gay/trans stupidos expect other then being punched?
Do they really believe heteros like that kind of shit?
They deserve being punched.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
What do these gay/trans stupidos expect other then being punched?
Do they really believe heteros like that kind of shit?
They deserve being punched.

"Education" really has fallen...
I received a harsh lesson as a teenager due to The Crying Game.

Yet the kids these days are all too ready to dismiss anything from the days of the 'boomer'... :sneaky:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
They've not bothered with a remake of The Crying Game.

Yet they'd probably have to let the story slide down the slippery slope just to have it stand out...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rker-pretends-woman-blindfolded-oral-sex.html

Wasnt there a guy in Australia doing this to women a while ago?

My memory fails me, but maybe a guy sending Chad photos to housewives. Having them come over in blindfolds, tying them down, banging them. But it turned out he didnt look like that, so it was charged rape for lying.

Doubt the gay guy gets charged with anything.

Mike_Key

Sparrow
Use at your own risk

But, I thought I'd share this Youtube channel with you

It makes a mockery of current music such as Billy Eillish (Weirdo-igger), SixNine Rapper (Mex-Rican-igger), and others like Justin Bieber (Wigger) and his Yummy song.

This world is garbage. The "video remakes" are amusing, perturbing, disturbing, vile, evil, evil-sounding and perplexing. You've been fairly warned.
: )

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKosmic8/videos

Oberrheiner

Pelican
If we are talking post-tax that's 2.5k per month, more than a standard beginner salary for an engineer in western europe.
For that we do get free healthcare, retirement, holidays, etc though.

Salocin

Sparrow
If we are talking post-tax that's 2.5k per month, more than a standard beginner salary for an engineer in western europe.
For that we do get free healthcare, retirement, holidays, etc though.
That is pre-tax, and healthcare is very expensive in the US. Also, even in my midsized non-coastal city you're hard pressed to find even a small 1 bedroom apartment for less than $1,000/month.

((()))

Pigeon
I want to be famous because I exist, please give me lyks xx

That broad will die with her family beside her, she won't be alone, yet she craves those meaningless likes as a substitute for something sacred that she's too blind to appreciate.

From prepubescent boys to demoralised old ladies, social media is fuelling major celebrity-envy in these unfulfilled souls.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
I want to be famous because I exist, please give me lyks xx

That broad will die with her family beside her, she won't be alone, yet she craves those meaningless likes as a substitute for something sacred that she's too blind to appreciate.

From prepubescent boys to demoralised old ladies, social media is fuelling major celebrity-envy in these unfulfilled souls.
Yep.
Which is a joke.
Cause although they may want to be the next Kardashian family or what not.

Being a celebrity 'success' requires one of two things.
You're either an exceptional person in some way. Whereas most folk are very, very average.
Or.
You're selected or hand-picked by The Big Club to receive that level of infamy & temporary 'success'...

And somehow it’s consistently ranked as one of the top three cities in the world to live in, along with Melbourne and Vienna usually.
These surveys are usually made among expat managers, not actual residents. It only means "can you live there isolated from the filth that the residents have to deal with".