The Honk pill (Clown World)

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Sooo. I was away from home for a few days and ended up having the opportunity to watch some boomervision, otherwise known as "free-to-air-TV".

Oddly enough it's interdasting how poorly they've scrubbed these networks for wrongthink. I caught an episode of the A-Team which was set in Miami and contained a great deal of inappropriate content in regards to respecting wahmen. But by far the most confronting find was an episode of NCIS, which is like burgerboomer crack cocaine and was apparently still being filmed right up 'til CV19 started killing off their primary audience.

I was thoroughly shocked, shocked I say, to watch a scene where the young female character Abby goes to the house of her much older male supervisor Gibbs, after hours, after dark, on a non work related personal matter.

I recoiled in horror that this Gibbs character not only invited her in, but proceeded to cuddle her on his couch and even kiss her on the head.

The power differential alone traumatized me beyond words and I immediately launched legal action against the network responsible for airing this filth without trigger warnings.

Further investigation reveals the series is rife with this abusive content.

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
That is pre-tax, and healthcare is very expensive in the US. Also, even in my midsized non-coastal city you're hard pressed to find even a small 1 bedroom apartment for less than $1,000/month.
Hmm yeah then that sucks.
Also here education is free so you don't start your carreer with debt.

joost

Kingfisher
^^

I think she was trying to change the skin covers only, not realizing you need to remove the screws. To make it worse, when she realizes that, she continues to unscrew without knowing you have to lift the car with a car jack before removing the screws.

Sooo. I was away from home for a few days and ended up having the opportunity to watch some boomervision, otherwise known as "free-to-air-TV".

Oddly enough it's interdasting how poorly they've scrubbed these networks for wrongthink. I caught an episode of the A-Team which was set in Miami and contained a great deal of inappropriate content in regards to respecting wahmen. But by far the most confronting find was an episode of NCIS, which is like burgerboomer crack cocaine and was apparently still being filmed right up 'til CV19 started killing off their primary audience.

I was thoroughly shocked, shocked I say, to watch a scene where the young female character Abby goes to the house of her much older male supervisor Gibbs, after hours, after dark, on a non work related personal matter.

I recoiled in horror that this Gibbs character not only invited her in, but proceeded to cuddle her on his couch and even kiss her on the head.

The power differential alone traumatized me beyond words and I immediately launched legal action against the network responsible for airing this filth without trigger warnings.

Further investigation reveals the series is rife with this abusive content.

The first two seasons of NCIS were the best, IMHO, because they were the least cucked. Gibbs was an even harder ass, DiNozzo was even more hilariously hitting on every woman in sight, and there was even a real teased sexual attraction between Gibbs and the much-younger Kate (they punted that out of fear of alienating middle-aged women and changed the sexual tension to Kate and DiNozzo). No real overarching arc, just good characters and entertaining mysteries of the week.

Why were these so good? Because the first two seasons were actually run by Donald Bellasario, the masculine genius behind old school classics like Quantum Leap and Magnum P.I.

But by the end of season 2, Marc Harmon (the actor who plays Gibbs) got Bellasario ousted from day-to-day control (he's still on the credits, but has had nothing to do with the show since then), and the actress playing Kate quit and was killed off. The show started having overarching arcs/mysteries, (((Ziva))) was introduced as a tough grrl/sexual tension haver with Dinozzo (which was not as hot as the Kate/DiNozzo or the Kate/Gibbs pairing), and Gibbs softened up with each season.

It was a gradual shift, but these days the show is really forgettable garbage.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
"Education" really has fallen...
I received a harsh lesson as a teenager due to The Crying Game.

Yet the kids these days are all too ready to dismiss anything from the days of the 'boomer'... :sneaky:
Funny, I just came across a William Luther Pierce talk today that focused on The Crying Game.
He was contrasting the wholesome movies Walt Disney made like Snow White, with the vastly different company it became after his death. (((Michael Eisner))) ran Disney when their Miramax division, under (((Harvey Weinstein))), released The Crying Game, a film which celebrated miscegenation and transvestites.

I don't remember seeing the Crying Game. If I did, I was too young to understand it. But I was generally drawn to whatever the taboo film of the day was. They know this, and revel in poisoning the minds of our youth. I understand art sometimes needs space to be creative, but what purpose is served by allowing this kind of filth in our society?

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I never saw the crying game either.
CC can you please tell how that movie was a harsh lesson ?
After reading the wikipedia page nothing really convinced me it could be worth a watch I must admit ?

This may have
Funny, I just came across a William Luther Pierce talk today that focused on The Crying Game.
He was contrasting the wholesome movies Walt Disney made like Snow White, with the vastly different company it became after his death. (((Michael Eisner))) ran Disney when their Miramax division, under (((Harvey Weinstein))), released The Crying Game, a film which celebrated miscegenation and transvestites.
Watched 'Snow White' recently. That movie is anything but 'Wholesome'. It's actually really damn creepy. It's the first of many Disney movies where the parents are dead, the prince and the dwarves are Betas and Snow White herself is a typical whiney spoiled American brat. She can clean a mean house though.

At least they cut out the dwarf orgy.