The Honk pill (Clown World)

homersheineken

Kingfisher

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
"...#BodyLanguageExpert..." :rolleyes:

Female hysteria was once a common medical diagnosis for women, which was described as exhibiting a wide array of symptoms, including anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, (paradoxically) sexually forward behaviour, and a "tendency to cause trouble for others".[1] It is no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for hundreds of years in Western Europe.[1]

In Western medicine hysteria was considered both common and chronic among women.

They're even white washing borderline personality disorder these days, which is black widow crazy murderous women that usually murder a couple guys during their psychotic deranged life.

2020 when the world becomes totally unlivable and civilization is on the verge of collapse.:poo:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Huh...
Not to make light of it, yet the "Trump Curse" continues...? :confused:

Either way.
Somewhat foolish for any chick to think she can have it all at 34y/o & not have complications.

Huh...

Either way.
Somewhat foolish for any chick to think she can have it all at 34y/o & not have complications.

Women have healthy and problem free pregnancies into their early and mid thirties, all the time. But I suspect this is her first child, which statistically can make things more of a challenge when done in the thirties. And on top of that, modern women are exposed to all sorts of pollutants in their food, drinking water, make-up products, deodorant, air, etc.,. that I suspect raises the odds of pregnancy problems, birth defects and miscarriage.

And some women, at any age, have a very hard time bringing a baby to full term. I knew a man whose wife had to stay in bed, and only get up to go to the bathroom, for the entire time of her pregnancies. Otherwise, a miscarriage would result. But despite the hardship, she still had five children.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

Probably raised in a legalistic family. But without a genuine relationship to Jesus Christ.

And/or she is just rationalizing that she can't express her sexuality outside wedlock.

What is going on with this woman?

Her Instagram has one picture of her wearing a shirt saying "Wild Feminist":

As well as having Tattoos. 2 Red Flags.

Last edited:
The kids have a terrifying fake smile (everything is fine psycho mommy, please don't beat me...) and she has crazy psycho eyes.

She probably has borderline personality disorder and the guy most likely isn't quite right either given that he doesn't look broken and even touches her ass in a family picture. :poo:

I watched the interview with Rollo, and the husband seemed very passive/defeatist and I got the sense that he was probably a doormat in the relationship. I would say that he is pretty broken, based on what I saw. But I doubt that even with solid frame, that he could have ultimately saved the marriage, because she seemed determined to pursue her sexual interests, no matter what. And yes, she may be BPD, judging from her eyes and facial expressions.

Rollo seemed very perceptive in his criticisms of the Evangelical Church, and how women have in many ways taken it over, while at the same time, many of the men have become feminized. But I think it really depends on the denomination and the particular church congregation.

I noticed how the husband was sitting in a very old and beaten up looking overstuffed desk chair, that literally had tape to help hold it together. A funny moment in the interview was when red pill Youtube personality, Rich Cooper, a wealthy guy, messaged them and said he would be mailing the guy a new chair! Lol

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Huh...

Either way.

Holy crap. That first photo where she is crying fake tears is absurd. How many shots did that take to get the tears in the right position.

She's an ugly blob and he's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

RalphMalph

Sparrow
One of the worst jobs in all of Great Britain has to be a publicist who spends most of their waking life finding ways to publicize their egocentric, carpet-chewing, social-climbing clients and dealing with editors of such rags as the DailyMail, the British equivalent of the Nat. Inquirer. What an AbFab life!!!!

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Huh...

Either way.

Typical sympathy tweet & post from pedo-Chrissy. Instead of grieving and mourning the loss privately, she immediately went public about what happened.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Typical sympathy tweet & post from pedo-Chrissy. Instead of grieving and mourning the loss privately, she immediately went public about what happened.

It is unseemly to post their private grief like this.

However, this appears to be their third child, so the fact she is 34 is not so exceptional.

It sounds like they aborted the pregnancy due to her bleeding. I am opposed to abortion, but this is the kind of case where I would probably want my wife to abort. I would not want her to bleed to death trying to bring the baby to term.

Despite their crass publicity of the event, I am sympathetic to the situation.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
It is unseemly to post their private grief like this.

However, this appears to be their third child, so the fact she is 34 is not so exceptional.

It sounds like they aborted the pregnancy due to her bleeding. I am opposed to abortion, but this is the kind of case where I would probably want my wife to abort. I would not want her to bleed to death trying to bring the baby to term.

Despite their crass publicity of the event, I am sympathetic to the situation.

Unfortunately, I am not sympathetic to a powerful Hollywood couple's situation because of their disgusting pedo-tweets. They are not normal people.

Edit. The picture seems so odd.Was there a photographer that took the photo? Why black & white? It's like looking at a PR photo.

Last edited:

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Huh...

Either way.

I absolutely would make light of it. The fact that she solicited for internet sympathy and posted a production-value B&W photo highlighting her oh-so-genuine grief shows how malignant of a narcissist she is.