The Honk pill (Clown World)

Does anyone remember before gay marriage was legal, being told that gay men only go to parks and truck stops etc. because they're being oppressed and forced to stay in the closet?

So all this degeneracy was going on and making it so that families could no longer use parks, and we were told, "if you just surrender this one point (gay marriage) to us, you can have your parks back!"

And don't forget about the gay rights marches/parades, where they are half naked, and engage in behavior that should be done behind doors or at a private party, and not in front of children.

Monkey steals COVID-19 blood samples from a lab technician in India

This could start a pandemic! Oh, wait......

"A monkey attacked a lab technician on the campus of a medical school in India and ran away with blood samples from three patients infected with COVID-19.

The robbed lab technician, meanwhile, took video with his phone of the incident. After snatching the samples and other medical items, the video reveals, the monkey clambered up a nearby tree; that video, which was shared on social media, also shows the animal gnawing on what look like surgical gloves, Indian news outlet NDTV reported."

The Onion reports...... Lol

Nation’s Bland, Ineffectual White Supremacists Waiting For Signal From Pence

pencey.jpg

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Outrage at not letting gays have sex in a public park:

Do these people live in the real world? Forget gays. STRAIGHT people are not allowed to have sex in public places like parks. What does he think people are? Dogs? (Never mind, don't answer that.)

Straight people aren't even allowed to have sex in cars parked on streets. When I was a teenager, cops would drive to the dead end streets where teenagers "parked" and tap on the car windows to get them to disperse.

Also, it looks like "Liaising" is the latest in a long line of made-up words from the left (it only recently made it into online dictionaries). The other big one this year was "allyship."

Made-up words from the left annoy me more than the actual ideas behind the words. People who warp the language seek to also warp minds. They should be avoided.

DeWoken

Sparrow
I haven't been following this thread closely so I don't know if this story from Not the Bee has been talked about yet but I found it pretty disturbing. There has been murmuring, "Trump's 'I have the Covid' video better not be a deep fake" - for obvious reasons, if you think about it. I foresee this technique being used increasingly by propagandists in the coming days because we know the film industry has progressed incredibly since the days of Toy Story.

When are people going to take my advice and start using ear plugs? :confused:

DeWoken

Sparrow
Interesting. Never heard of her.

I had this book pushed in my direction by a woman, presumably with the intent of showing me how in The Orient they had more respect for women's rights than The West. Nonetheless, it's probably a good read for those interested in history (I only read a few hours worth).

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Warning: Language.

The Associated Press tries to change the definition of 'riot' to protect their rioting friends
The Associated Press has made a change to their Stylebook, dictating that the word "riot" should not be used to describe actual riots.

"Use care in deciding which term best applies," they instruct. "A riot is a wild or violent disturbance of the peace involving a group of people. The term riot suggests uncontrolled chaos and pandemonium."

Because of this, they don't want us to use the word "riot” even when it is applicable. They say, instead, that "focusing on rioting and property destruction rather than underlying grievance has been used in the past to stigmatize broad swaths of people protesting against lynching, police brutality, or for racial justice, going back to the urban uprisings of the 1960s."

They don't want us to focus on property damage because the AP worries it sullies the message, and to make sure that gets across, they don't want us to believe that property destruction happens during a riot, but that it happens during a peaceful protest. They would rather we believe lies that conform to what they want to be true than know what the truth actually is.

Like so many leftists, the Associated Press is concerned that the public may take a dim view of the burning, looting, and random assaults currently rocking the US, and to fix those perceptions, they're changing what words mean.

Instead, even though the time period they reference is nearly 60 years in the past, the AP would like us to use the term "unrest," with the reasoning that it "is a vaguer, milder and less emotional term for a condition of angry discontent and protest verging on revolt."

The New York Post’s Sohab Ahmari responded to AP’s directive thusly: "F*ck right off. As an editor, I'm not going to use this guidance to lie to our readers about reality."

Ahmari hits the nail on the head here. That's precisely what this is about—changing the language to change our perception of reality.

The AP, however, doesn't really need to convince their fellow woke journalists. They’ve been calling riots "peaceful protests" for months now. CNN went so far as to declare riots in Kenosha "fiery yet peaceful protests." Someone actually typed that up and put it on screen. And then a reporter said it out loud, and he didn't even crack a smile.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

The irony...

Last edited:
It seems plausible...

U-Haul Introduces Armored War Rigs For Californians Trying To Flee State's Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

article-6976-2.jpg

God bless the red flags of deranged chicks..

Tattoos, piercings, weird hair...

Wow!!! I hope this goes viral all over the planet! For a feminist to be so self-aware, and share it, is a true moment of enlightenment. There are so many of them who would take such anger for granted, or even excitedly embrace it. I hope this is leads to something good...

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
A few weird things about this:

- any normal person who just had a miscarriage would not want to pose for a photo to commemorate the moment (I realize her career is in many ways dependent on monetizing her everyday life, but this shows you how far gone she is)

- given how often she jokes publicly about pedophilia, and how she seems to take pleasure in being a demon, did anyone else's mind wander to "she gave birth and then passed it on to her luciferian brethren"?
[edit: I see someone else already beat me to it]

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."
- Galatians 6:7

Or if you're of a more secular bent:

"Hoist with his own petard"
- Shakespeare

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Dolly Parton is considering appearing in an upcoming Playboy, if the photos are "tasteful." Um, no thanks :vomit:

"Hello Dolly! Parton, 74, reveals she's in talks to pose for Playboy more than 40 years after she graced its cover in a bunny suit

Dolly Parton revealed Saturday that she's in talks with Playboy to pose for the iconic magazine to celebrate her 75th birthday.

The 74-year-old Jolene singer, who turns 75 in January, posed in a black bunny suit on the cover of Playboy in the October 1978 issue.

Speaking at the weekend on the Scott Mills & Chris Stark show on Radio 5 Live, the country singer said she would appear in the magazine if it was in 'good taste.'"

33969652-8803741-image-m-3_1601823888448.jpg

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...es-talks-pose-Playboy-cover-40-years-ago.html