The Honk pill (Clown World)

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Will our society ever turn back around or will everything just continue to get more and more insane? I feel like I live in The Twilight Zone.

Remember that even in the debauchery of 300 and 400 AD Roman Empire, there were some actual, practicing Christians who wondered the same thing.

Then the barbarians swept in, destroyed the Western Empire, and suddenly everything got real religious again.

Athanasius

Pelican
(screen shots in case of deletion)

It's easy for the presentist Western civ wreckers to point out the sins of our fathers, but what kind of society will these devils put in its place?

Answer: Something a lot more unfair, perverse, and brutal than the one bequeathed by our more civilized, Christianized forefathers.

A lot of walls have been torn down that were put up for a reason.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Where did you find this?
This image is unhinged insanity. Believing in aliens building stonehenge is more "realistic" than believing that there are shadow elites? Like, the thing that has virtually zero evidence for it is more realistic than the thing that has plenty of concrete, leaked evidence right there for everybody to see on Wikileaks?

Found it via Neon Revolt (Gab). I always find a lot of good (and oddball) memes on his Gab page.

Last edited:

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
My experience working with chinese people combined with the fact that france sold a p4 lab to china last year totally makes me believe that covid19 was made in a lab.
If Covid-19 was made in a lab they didn't make it very strong.

Here's my theory: China put out all the terrifying leaks (people dropping dead in the streets, howling out there windows, getting welded into buildings) to exploit the wests weaknesses: evil, corrupt, powermad leaders, and weak, gullible, submissive population.

With China fully open, the only selling point the West has (now that we are also police states) is religious freedom, and even there much of the West has made going to church illegal.

Elipe

Woodpecker
With China fully open, the only selling point the West has (now that we are also police states) is religious freedom, and even there much of the West has made going to church illegal.
"Religious freedom" has been a joke in the West for a very long time. Where it used to mean freedom of religion, it now means freedom from religion. People come to the West not because they can't practice Islam, but because they want the watered down Globohomo version of Islam where they only have to pay lip service for at most an hour a week and go on to enjoy all the degeneracy of being a hyper-sexualized, economic unit.

Muslims don't go to America so that they can pray facing Mecca five times a day. They go to America so that they can eat burgers, play video games, and have judgment-free sodomy all they like (and OnlyFans for the women). Hindus don't go to America so that they can buy a cow and keep it in their backyard, they go to America for the cheap, easy IT jobs, to do blow off the hookers, and to have functioning flush toilets.

And yet, so many moronic Americans want more immigration, thinking that they're liberating poor helpless brown children from the Saturday morning cartoon Brown Hitler villain who is just a big ol' meanie That For No Reason Whatsoever Just Torments People For The Evulz.

(b-b-but ₡ꝺȝжῘꭍ†, all ppl r inherently gud)

Last edited: