The Honk pill (Clown World)

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I know this is supposed to be a light hearted part of the forum, but that post above with that child cross dresser is so utterly disturbing. This is what the liberal left not only supports but celebrates. That alone puts them, liberals, squaring in the wrong and not only that but as completely evil. Once again, liberals are showing themselves to be obsessed with child sex.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Twitter :

People are expressing their disappointment that Mel Gibson has been cast in a new film
On Thursday, the trailer for Fatman, starring Mel Gibson as Santa Claus, was released. Some viewers are unhappy to see the actor cast in a new movie, referencing his history of alleged anti-Semitic, racist and homophobic comments.

Heh.
A 'broke & angry' Claus?
I'm thinking that's actually some good casting right there.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I know this is supposed to be a light hearted part of the forum, but that post above with that child cross dresser is so utterly disturbing. This is what the liberal left not only supports but celebrates. That alone puts them, liberals, squaring in the wrong and not only that but as completely evil. Once again, liberals are showing themselves to be obsessed with child sex.
Agreed. Even if it is a spoof, a huge number of fags support this idea, and lots of fags allies as well. Millions of them.

Cleansing fire is needed.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
From the Yelp blog, Oct. 8, 2020:

".when a business gains attention for reports of racist conduct, Yelp will place a new Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert on their Yelp page to inform users, along with a link to a news article where they can learn more."

I guess that means anyone can destroy any business they don't like with anonymous accusations of "racism."

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Serious what with homosexuality and the connection to this filth?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Twitter :

Heh.
A 'broke & angry' Claus?
I'm thinking that's actually some good casting right there.
Heard about this today. I saw a bunch of Liberals' meltdown - and hissy fit - tweets over the new Mel Gibson movie, "Fatman".

Based on the triggered tweets, they are upset because Gibson's movie is playing at the same time as "Chick Fight" starring Bella Thorne, Alec Baldwin and some other actresses.

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
From the Yelp blog, Oct. 8, 2020:

".when a business gains attention for reports of racist conduct, Yelp will place a new Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert on their Yelp page to inform users, along with a link to a news article where they can learn more."

I guess that means anyone can destroy any business they don't like with anonymous accusations of "racism."

Huh, so it's now easier for me to find the businesses I want to patronize or work for? Thanks Yelp!