The Honk pill (Clown World)

fokker

Pelican

A Chinese 'likes factory'. Apparantly this one is used for promoting businesses online

Obviously there are many such government controlled troll factories everywhere on the planet

The wumao will soon become an endangered animal with this type of efficiency

I remember seeing a YouTube video showing how Daniel Andrews used wubaras/hasmaos to spam one of his tweets with "Good on ya Dan, go get some rest"-type replies. Similar bot armies were also used to agitate for hard Chinese-style lockdowns back when "wash your hands" was the main Corona meme.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
:vomit:

Last edited:

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Agreed. Even if it is a spoof, a huge number of fags support this idea, and lots of fags allies as well. Millions of them.

Cleansing fire is needed.

And when you bring this up, that homosexuality and pedophilia are interconnected, they go nuts. They'll throw some "stats" and "studies" at you. Trouble is the "stats" are hip pocket and the "studies" are studies originating from the "social sciences", i.e., women's or queer studies. As we know those are bogus studies and so everything that comes from them is bogus. Same goes for any "stats" they throw at you. Because, its all cerebral, meanwhile you have firm evidence of this as shown above in that disgusting photo.

They'll lie, they'll cheat, they'll deceive, they'll obscure...they'll go to any length to avoid this true fact. Because it is true. This truth is devastating to the carefully crafted public relations image gays have created for themselves. Because they're no longer this innocent, fabulous and charismatic character full of color and all that stuff, rather, they're predatory, abusive, impulsive, dirty and evil. They are slaves to their sexual impulses and put orgasm over every other thing in the world. Even in their attempt to be "parents", the "lifestyle" comes first and not the child(s). And why should we be surprised, these are the same people pushing "late term abortions" into our legislatures, so, they don't give a sh&t about kids.

Most of all they're selfish people. Everything is about them and sex, period. I have never heard, even after all this hoopla over the last 20 years, "thank you" from any of them. Never.

I recently got into this with someone on Slug (a new twitter type app). He's literally convulsing while trying to disprove this truth and this is literally the day after kevin spacey found himself in hot water with yet another underage boy.

To me this is a very important issue. homosexuals have way too much power today. They gained this power by being pitiful and by saying they are victims. They use others to fight their battles for them and so they exploit others. And they'll never stop. That's why they will try to "normalize" pedophilia. Above all, because this is abuse of children and its being allowed to continue.

Trump has been waging a pretty successful and somewhat quiet war against child sex trafficing. Plus you have epstein and maxwell coming to the surface. If there is a second term I expect more of this and I also expect this veil will be lifted, which will expose the networks etc, but, also make it undeniable that there is a connection between gays and pedophilia. Whether you believe it or not, the pictures from comet pizza show you what gays are truly like.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Twitter :

Heh.
A 'broke & angry' Claus?
I'm thinking that's actually some good casting right there.

Gross and degenerate humiliation for Gibson? Check. Soil the image of Saint Nicholas while shitting on goyish symbols of goodness, generosity and purity? Check. Gibson has to kiss the ugliest black woman in Hollywood? Check From Jewish Directors? Check. Erick Erickson, a never Trumper, open borders cuck sell out approves of it? Check.

No thanks. And fuck you for even mentioning it.

I remember being in my teens and sometimes having creepy men showing unwelcome interest in me. I had a friend, a natural athlete, who beat into the ground a gay man who wouldn't leave him alone and grabbed his butt. I think my friend was sixteen at the time. But this sort of thing doesn't seem talked about anymore.

I am active in science fiction fandom and that subculture has been infiltrated by the kinkster/sex fetish community. They like to hold age 18 and above panels about all manner of sexual activities. They had a room filled with all sorts of bdsm toys and straitjackets, for people to peruse. I feel like they are grooming the kids who go to science fiction cons. I joined a small cabal of con leadership who are giving them pushback. They want to hold these panels, but don't want their names listed in the con program guide. Well, we *accidentally* put their names in the con program guide! Lol It's the least we can do...

They had a convention panel about their political agitation for greater acceptance and respect. One of the panelists, an attorney, made it clear that the way had already been established by the gay rights movement, and that they would be riding their coattails to achieve their goals.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Si

Sic transit gloria mundi

She's lost her charm, has turned quite ugly and has to push her master's agenda if she wants to get any more acting roles.
Used to be she could go the Weinstein route but that has been closed off now.

Why is the WORLD economic forum concerned with an obscure British person getting out of the house fot a walk?

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Why is the WORLD economic forum concerned with an obscure British person getting out of the house fot a walk?

They're not. This -- and the whole BLM movement -- are a way to reframe reality to make it look like it's dangerous for black people to even walk out the door because racists!

Once they get people actually believing this, then they can push through all sorts of regulationns legislation, and cirporate rules designed to make whites second class citizens (i.e. citizens more easy to control).

The above post about Yelp is a prime example. Yelp has implemented a way to ruin white businesses with questionable accusations of "racism." Ten years ago this never would have flown. But with the media publishing phony crisis stories like this, people will see it as necessary.

And that's just one example.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Gross and degenerate humiliation for Gibson? Check. Soil the image of Saint Nicholas while shitting on goyish symbols of goodness, generosity and purity? Check. Gibson has to kiss the ugliest black woman in Hollywood? Check From Jewish Directors? Check. Erick Erickson, a never Trumper, open borders cuck sell out approves of it? Check.

No thanks. And fuck you for even mentioning it.

Wow dude, I think you chose a set of panties that are two sizes too tight.

Mel Gibson is one of the only out-there Christians in Hollywood. He also made one of the best Christian films of all time - the Passion of Christ. So maybe cut him some slack. He works in a (film) world that has basically been completely converged and inverted for propaganda purposes.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Fake News :

@AP
BREAKING: Six people were charged in a plot to try to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer at her vacation home, according to a criminal complaint unsealed in federal court.

Shot :

@Jenny_Trout
Oct 9
The right is dangerous.

Chaser? :

@Jenny_Trout
Oct 9
Two members of my extended family were charged in the plot against Whitmer. I'm off social media for a while. I do not share their views and I am horrified beyond words.

@Jenny_Trout
My gender machine is broken. High right now. Writes filthy books as Abigail Barnette. Possibly sent to study your species. Pronouns: any/all

https://twitter.com/Jenny_Trout

State Hailed As Progressive Hub Of Technological Innovation Can't Figure Out How To Keep The Lights On

article-6828-1.jpg

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
This is unreal. The following excerpt is from a current New York Times review of a new book, "The Tragedy Of Heterosexuality," written by Jane Ward and published by NYU Press.

Keep in mind the New York Times is part of the "I F*cking Love Science" crowd when it suits their political needs (i.e. when it's about climate change). And yet this reviewers sees the basic pairing of human males and females as a political act, not a product of biology.

(Hat tip: Christina Hoff Sommers' Twitter account, which regularly presents a circus of bizarre woke "thinking.")