The Honk pill (Clown World)

This statue does seem to perfectly embody the attitudes of feminism regarding men. "Women have been wronged, and so women must rise up and punish men!"

And notice how instead of using her unique power of petrification against Perseus, she uses a sword, like a man/male warrior would. And so we again see a woman taking on a male role.

But I must ask regarding the classic story... Where was Hera, Athena, Aphrodite and the other goddesses? They don't seem to have cared about the fate of this female mortal. This aspect makes me think of western feminists who are obsessed with the merest perceived slights against them, but often don't seem truly concerned about the actual deep sufferings of women in the third world.

But I must ask regarding the classic story... Where was Hera, Athena, Aphrodite and the other goddesses? They don't seem to have cared about the fate of this female mortal. This aspect makes me think of western feminists who are obsessed with the merest perceived slights against them, but often don't seem truly concerned about the actual deep sufferings of women in the third world.

Yes, the Hellenes may have been on to some things with their little stories, eh?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member