The Honk pill (Clown World)

Tolerance is NOT a virtue.
In hell it is:

When I first saw this report, or something similar, I thought surely at first this was something from The Onion or Babylon Bee, but no, it was the real deal. The stupidity of allegedly educated functioning adults is clownish beyond belief at times. I wished sometimes I could be a multi-millionaire, and I would find one of the these libtard towns and buy a home and rent it to the Section Ape crowd. But it looks like they can do it to themselves.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

What do you mean when you tell these Trump guys “vote with your pussy
The guys who call me are either totally submissive, or have a submissive side, which is not something they get a lot of support or validation for in their culture of machismo. My theory is that a lot of Trump supporters are secretly submissive, but feel ashamed about it and must therefore keep it a secret. With Trump, they have an excuse to be subservient, hand over their brain to the leader, and outsource their thinking and control to him. They hide their submission publicly by acting macho. But in the end, they’re still on their knees, sucking Trump’s dick. So I make them suck a dildo, or put it in their butts, pretending it’s Trump. As they do it, I make them yell, “I love getting railed by Trump!”

I point out these contradictions to them, and they start to get it. I put them in touch with their inner feminine, which they have no access to in their culture. I see it like all the homophobes on the right who are secretly gay. Many of these outwardly-macho Trump guys have a secret inner feminine side, but they don’t know how to deal with it. They don’t have an outlet for it. I give them that outlet.

Do the Trump guys who call you have cuckold fantasies?
Absolutely. I’d say more than the Democratic guys who hire me. Despite the conservatives always calling them “beta cucks,” liberal guys who call me are typically more comfortable in their sexuality and their own sense of masculinity. Liberal guys don’t have as much of a reason to be so ashamed about any submissive fantasies they may have, because they don’t have as much of an obsession with toxic machismo. They don’t need to go around questioning other guy’s masculinity and trying to show off.

The conservatives are the ones always going on and on about how liberal guys are cuckolds. But to me, it’s like, “whoever smelt it dealt it.” Many of them are deeply insecure about their manliness, and that’s why they're obsessed with other men’s manliness, and worried they don’t stack up. The cuckold fantasy sessions I do with them are a safe space where they can be honest with themselves and with me and explore what they’re so ashamed and secretive about.

I imagine a lot of these guys are racist toward Latinos, like their leader. What are the dynamics of them submitting to a Latina woman? Does that come up?

One of the guys I was deprogramming—he had loved chanting “Build the Wall!” at Trump rallies. So I made him chant that, while he was sticking a hot pepper up his ass. I made him break it in there.

But this goes to show how. Having sexual fetishes is a spiritual weakness that results in this kind of thing. So called Conservative Guys with submission fantasies.

Really may explain the cuckservative phenomenon.

Last edited:
^ another classic "things that never happened for $1000, Alex"

Their fiction is getting tired.

"Y'know those guys that say they love their kids? Secretly they hate them! And those guys that like working out, they don't actually like it. Deep down when they are at the gym, they hate themselves, they cry inside. And those firefighters that say they don't fear a burning building then run in? Deep down they avoid fire, they don't want to help. They just imagine Trump is forcing them to do it, blah blah."

Up is down, black is white. Even if some of what she says is factual reporting, she is being hilariously shallow in not realizing that dudes who self-select to go to a particular dominatrix like her are also going to have a certain psychological makeup. Even Luntz is not this off with his polling...

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
^ another classic "things that never happened for $1000, Alex"

Their fiction is getting tired.

"Y'know those guys that say they love their kids? Secretly they hate them! And those guys that like working out, they don't actually like it. Deep down when they are at the gym, they hate themselves, they cry inside. And those firefighters that say they don't fear a burning building then run in? Deep down they avoid fire, they don't want to help. They just imagine Trump is forcing them to do it, blah blah."

Up is down, black is white. Even if some of what she says is factual reporting, she is being hilariously shallow in not realizing that dudes who self-select to go to a particular dominatrix like her are also going to have a certain psychological makeup. Even Luntz is not this off with his polling...

Of course. A lot of those guys are definitely going to be in the Never Trump group anyway. Why should we be surprised those same people are cuckservatives that always managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of Victory.

It actually is; I was surprised too. It is a virtue along with: thoroughness, discretion, punctuality, availability, security and 43 others. This is according to my "Operational Definitions of 49 Character Qualities," from the Character Journal, which no long links. But, I do have a pdf.

Tolerance like most virtues are great in a homogenous community. In a fractured community where each culture is out for their own most of the listed virtues will be used against you.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Tolerance like most virtues are great in a homogenous community. In a fractured community where each culture is out for their own most of the listed virtues will be used against you.

Indeed. The use of "Tolerance" or "Equality" without proper context is how what is a virtue in specific situations becomes a weapon.

Everytime someone mouths: "Tolerance or "Equality". Then the question is. Tolerance of what? Equality of what?

MRAll134

Kingfisher

"Tolerance: acceptance of others as unique expressions of specific character qualities in varying degrees of maturity." To me, tolerance is basically accepting that we are these spiritual creatures, having a physical existence. And, some people are in different places on their spiritual journeys. Tolerance is simply a recognition of that.

Anyways, I don't want to get into a debate on the Clown World thread, for folks who are looking for links, memes and such.

Ludwig von Beethoven has a new name. Davone Tines

.. They might talk about Beethoven, Schumann, and Bartók. And they might talk about Alma Mahler, Florence Price, Henry Burleigh, and Caroline Shaw. Many of us, used to the conventions of classical performance, will hardly notice the difference: “traditional” white male composers being introduced with only surnames, full names for everyone else, especially women and composers of color.

The habitual, two-tiered way we talk about classical composers is ubiquitous. For instance, coverage of an early October livestream by the Louisville Orchestra praised the ensemble’s performance of a “Beethoven” symphony, and the debut of a composition memorializing Breonna Taylor by “Davóne Tines” and “Igee Dieudonné.” But ubiquity doesn’t make something right. It’s time we paid attention to the inequity inherent in how we talk about composers, and it’s time for the divided naming convention to change.

Redcrosse

Pigeon

Western philosophy is racist, and needs to change:

Mainstream philosophy in the so-called West is narrow-minded, unimaginative, and even xenophobic. I know I am levelling a serious charge. But how else can we explain the fact that the rich philosophical traditions of China, India, Africa, and the Indigenous peoples of the Americas are completely ignored by almost all philosophy departments in both Europe and the English-speaking world?

Yeah, if only whites weren’t such bigots, we’d never have been deprived of the Cherokee version of The Nichomachean Ethics and the Navaho Critique of Pure Reason. But it’s worse than that. It turns Aristotle invented racism:

In understanding the role Aristotle played in laying the groundwork for “race science,” we can better understand how ingrained it is in Western science and philosophy, and why the alt-right’s embrace of “western civilization” has a particularly chilling edge.

What a shame that Aristotle was so benighted he had to flood the world with his white supremacist, racist hate-mongering, instead of spreading peace and harmony like the wonderful people of color throughout the world.

But it could be worse. At least Aristotle wasn’t that overrated white male oppressor Shakespeare, who really needs to go:

William Shakespeare, Audre Lorde, and “a cool example of culture jamming” at UPenn
by Taylor Sperry
Audre Lorde, via Wikipedia
Years after the English department at the University of Pennsylvania voted to replace a portrait of William Shakespeare with something that would “represent more diversity in writing,” the Bard was still presiding over Fisher-Bennett Hall’s main staircase… until a couple weeks ago.

On December 1, after a department-wide meeting to discuss the election results, a group of students swapped the original portrait with one of the great Audre Lorde, a black female writer whose work confronts the injustices of racism, sexism, and homophobia.

Writing for The Root, Monique Judge calls the students’ actions “the blackest thing ever”; sophomore Katherine Kvellestad told The Daily Pennsylvanian’s Olivia Sylvester, “I think it’s cool that Penn students stepped up and decided to get the ball rolling.”

In an emailed statement, English Department Chair Jed Esty wrote, “Students removed the Shakespeare portrait and delivered it to my office as a way of affirming their commitment to a more inclusive mission for the English department . . . We invite everyone to join us in the task of critical thinking about the changing nature of authorship, the history of language, and the political life of symbols.”

“It’s always more symbolic with English majors,” Kvellestad said.

A sample of the “genius” poetry of the “brilliant” black lesbian radfem Audre Lorde:

The edge of our bed was a wide grid
where your fifteen-year-old daughter was hanging
gut-sprung on police wheels
a cablegram nailed to the wood
next to a map of the Western Reserve
I could not return with you to bury the body
reconstruct your nightly cardboards
against the seeping Transvaal cold
I could not plant the other limpet mine
against a wall at the railroad station
nor carry either of your souls back from the river
in a calabash upon my head
so I bought you a ticket to Durban
on my American Express
and we lay together
in the first light of a new season.

Truly a fierce wymyn of color and poetic genius for the ages. Leaves the “To be or not to be” and “Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow” speeches from that stale pale male from Stratford in the dust.