The Honk pill (Clown World)

Father votes Trump and his daughter voted Biden:

But during his dying moments got persuaded by his daughter to vote Biden for the sake of his daughters. All his daughters are also likely democrat.

Googled aplastic anemia.

Some of the symptoms are dizziness, headache and confusion. Guy is literally dying from a lack of blood, probably sick of being henpecked by 7 women and wanted to die on good terms.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow

But during his dying moments got persuaded by his daughter to vote Biden for the sake of his daughters. All his daughters are also likely democrat.

This is both very sad and very telling. Sad because a man is dying. Telling because here is a conservative, red blooded man who spent 40 years voting for, lobbying for and LIVING conservative, God fearing values (6 daughters and how many children?) and no doubt working his fingers to the bone for the betterment of God, family and country. In the end, when faced with his mortality on what sounds like his deathbed, he chooses to honor FAMILY FIRST and tell his little harpies he voted for the satanic, pro-abortion globalist piece of war mongering shit. If this is even true (and I'll bet he just told this shrew what she wanted to hear) he did it only because as a god-fearing conservative man he knows what is most important, and that is family. Not politics, not country, but love of family. And God. This man is certainly the most conservative man in the buidling, regardless of how he cast his vote in a rigged, fake election.

However, I believe the whole thing should be filed under "shit that never happened."

Wow, that's sad on so many levels.

Sad that a family is dealing with the death of a loved one. Sad that they're arguing over politics in his precious last few days . Sad for the father seeing that his own daughter doesn't respect him even as he's dying. Sad for the daughter who will ultimately realise that her father was weak. It's sad that she'll also realise that Biden was a horrendous choice (especially for 'women's rights' - are you kidding me??), and she'll absolutely regret the way she treated her father in his dying days. This is sad because she is so so so so WRONG.

Makes you want to weep

Elipe

Woodpecker
Wow, that's sad on so many levels.

Sad that a family is dealing with the death of a loved one. Sad that they're arguing over politics in his precious last few days . Sad for the father seeing that his own daughter doesn't respect him even as he's dying. Sad for the daughter who will ultimately realise that her father was weak. It's sad that she'll also realise that Biden was a horrendous choice (especially for 'women's rights' - are you kidding me??), and she'll absolutely regret the way she treated her father in his dying days. This is sad because she is so so so so WRONG.

Makes you want to weep
In a way, though, this is kind of the end result of how boomers raised their kids. A lot of parenting stupidity got its start with the boomers when they raised millennials, like not disciplining their children. Boomers were also the first generation to systematically foist their kids off onto the "System" - day care and public schooling. It also didn't help either that boomers tend to be pathological workaholics, so for them, work tended to take priority over family, and they spent more time at work than with family.

You say her father was weak. You're absolutely correct, and this does factor into why her daughter despises him.

This is why fathers really need to get involved more with their kids. Don't be emotionally distant, don't be that father that only cares about his kids' academic achievements or only pays attention to their extracurricular interests when they align with his own interests. I'm speaking from experience as one of those kids; I had basically near-zero engagement from my parents in anything other than doing well in school, staying away from drugs, etc. I turned out okay, but... if I could live over my childhood again with one change, that would be the change I'd make.

I look at this woman's expression of hatred for her own father, and I think, there but for the grace of God. If it wasn't for Jesus Christ, I shudder to think what I would've done with my life.

DanielH

Woodpecker

I don't know how it would work but something needs to be done to make attention whoring like this illegal. Maybe bring back the scold's bridle. To be fair we could use it on men who take open mouthed selfies with their video game gadgets as well.Screenshot_20201026-114002_Brave.jpg

homersheineken

Kingfisher
I don't know how it would work but something needs to be done to make attention whoring like this illegal. Maybe bring back the scold's bridle. To be fair we could use it on men who take open mouthed selfies with their video game gadgets as well.View attachment 26217
Even with that bridle, she looks classier and more dignified than most thots out there today.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Probably did not happen.
Yet in 2020 America, I can imagine it happening...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Psychologist Michele Boudreau Deegan Kills Twin Daughters in Murder-Suicide

Dr. Michele Boudreau Deegan is the psychologist who killed her 7-year-old twin daughters and herself in a murder-suicide in Sudden Valley, Washington, according to the Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office.
Deegan’s practice was based in Bellingham, Washington. On Deegan’s professional Facebook page, she described herself as providing mental health counseling for adolescents, individuals and couples.
The Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release on October 24 that Deegan, 55, shot and killed her twin daughters while they slept on the evening of October 23. Deegan then turned the gun on herself, police said. The horror unfolded in a home in Sudden Valley, located around 115 miles north of Seattle. Police responded to the home around 1:15 p.m. on October 24. The family was initially discovered by the woman’s tenant. Police described the home as a “multi-level residence.”
Authorities believe Deegan was involved in a custody dispute involving her daughters at the time of her death. The press release added, “At this time the Sheriff’s Office is not releasing any further information in regards to this incident pending final autopsy results and the completion of the investigation.”

https://heavy.com/news/michele-boudreau-deegan/

If there was ever a reason to say - "doctor" heal thyself...

Eh...
Damned tattoo.
As if you'd trust a Clown who looks like an old hippy reject.