The Honk pill (Clown World)

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Ugh...
From holding off the Soviets to this...

Sanna Marin: Finnish PM’s photo shoot for Trendi magazine sparks social media outcry
A plunging neckline worn by Finland’s youngest ever female PM on the cover of a fashion magazine has sparked a social media outcry over the look.

She's a classy broad. Definitely LTR. No divorces, paternity issues, cheating, or obedience issues. A++++.

I hope my sarcasm came through there.

fokker

Pelican
A sample of the “genius” poetry of the “brilliant” black lesbian radfem Audre Lorde:

The edge of our bed was a wide grid
where your fifteen-year-old daughter was hanging
gut-sprung on police wheels
a cablegram nailed to the wood
next to a map of the Western Reserve
I could not return with you to bury the body
reconstruct your nightly cardboards
against the seeping Transvaal cold
I could not plant the other limpet mine
against a wall at the railroad station
nor carry either of your souls back from the river
in a calabash upon my head
so I bought you a ticket to Durban
on my American Express
and we lay together
in the first light of a new season.

Looks more like prose than poetry:

Audrey Lorde said:
The edge of our bed was a wide grid where your fifteen-year-old daughter was hanging, gut-sprung on police wheels, a cablegram nailed to the wood next to a map of the Western Reserve. I could not return with you to bury the body (or) reconstruct your nightly cardboards against the seeping Transvaal cold. I could not plant the other limpet mine against a wall at the railroad station, nor carry either of your souls back from the river in a calabash upon my head, so I bought you a ticket to Durban on my American Express and we lay together in the first light of a new season.

He's saying that outlawing abortion will cause "generations of unborn to suffer" - outlawing it.
Schumer supported a charity (and probably still does) that encourages Israeli (Jewish) married women to not have abortions. The pretext is 'married' Jewish women but critics said the ads were basically - Jewish women, have Jewish babies don't have abortions because Jewish life is precious.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Schumer supported a charity (and probably still does) that encourages Israeli (Jewish) married women to not have abortions. The pretext is 'married' Jewish women but critics said the ads were basically - Jewish women, have Jewish babies don't have abortions because Jewish life is precious.

Funny, I recently talked to a couple of jews about something similar (that they do for themselves and try everything they can to not allow us to do for ourselves), they got very vehement about the whole thing.
I think those people are brainwashed, they didn't even realize the paradoxical aspect of their position.
Of course we do it, otherwise we wouldn't survive !
Of course you can't do it, otherwise we won't survive !
Right ..

It never occurred to me before (mostly because I don't give a fuck, to be honest) that the constant propaganda we get (your grandparents put us all in camps !) is apparently affecting them too (their grandparents put us all in camps !).
The effect is maybe even stronger on their side, since they were victims and would not be here if it had worked, while we see that and think meh, our grandparents did what they thought was best, it worked or it did not but they paid for it and we have nothing to do with that.

Funny, I recently talked to a couple of jews about something similar (that they do for themselves and try everything they can to not allow us to do for ourselves), they got very vehement about the whole thing.
I think those people are brainwashed, they didn't even realize the paradoxical aspect of their position.
Of course we do it, otherwise we wouldn't survive !
Of course you can't do it, otherwise we won't survive !
Right ..

It never occurred to me before (mostly because I don't give a fuck, to be honest) that the constant propaganda we get (your grandparents put us all in camps !) is apparently affecting them too (their grandparents put us all in camps !).
The effect is maybe even stronger on their side, since they were victims and would not be here if it had worked, while we see that and think meh, our grandparents did what they thought was best, it worked or it did not but they paid for it and we have nothing to do with that.
Yes, and a lot of them seem genuinely unaware of their hypocrisy- in fact, I would say the lack of self-awareness is almost a fatal flaw. Some of the others though, I think are just hyperethnocentric and don't see a problem with it - thus the projection about 'nazis' they denounce while behaving exactly like them.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow

Pray for her

In a better world, a woman like this would literally have the idiotic, hysteria beaten out of her by a caring and loving husband. She would have no abstract "fear" of a distant political figure causing her harm because she would be confident that a loving brute of a man - the father of her children and the man she lies down with every night -would protect her. We live in a sad, scary world. These women are depressed and broken because of it. This bitch is exhibit A.

Gremlin

Sparrow
In a better world, a woman like this would literally have the idiotic, hysteria beaten out of her by a caring and loving husband. She would have no abstract "fear" of a distant political figure causing her harm because she would be confident that a loving brute of a man - the father of her children and the man she lies down with every night -would protect her. We live in a sad, scary world. These women are depressed and broken because of it. This bitch is exhibit A.

In an even better world, eugenics would take care of people like her quickly, painlessly and eliminate her defective genetic line.

In an even better world, eugenics would take care of people like her quickly, painlessly and eliminate her defective genetic line.

Traditionalists don't believe in eugenics, that's sick and gross.

If someone survives childbirth then, Lord willing, a healthy society figures out a way (not by force but via voluntary action) to find a place for them.