The Honk pill (Clown World)

Gimlet

Woodpecker

I am so tired of homosexuals thinking they are a group to be courted. Of course this is the fault of virtue signaling heterosexuals and the subversive jews who have promoted the idea that ones treatment of sodomites makes you worthy as a human being.

Last year I recall talking earnestly to someone about the spiritual awakening I was experiencing, and how it was drawing me back to my Catholic roots.

The person asked, "What about the gays, and what the Bible says?"

I answered, not trying to be a smart ass, "What about them? My spiritual path has nothing to do with homosexuals, let them sort that out. Right now i need to sort myself out and my relationship with God, let that 2% of the population sort it out their own place"

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Gimlet

Woodpecker

This is a great example of what I was thinking in my last post. "The bible does not say..." "The bible says..." to incite an argument. I used to do that shit myself, when I was an atheist. (Note the little a, atheist not Atheist.) If you want to debate it to prove a point, you claim to know it all. Ego. I used to do that. But the more that was revealed to me - by God, who understood my justified-by-earth arrogance yet brought me to my knees when He wanted to because I needed it - the more I stopped arguing. He said I deserve better. And that's what I said before: I don't know your Biblical what-about-isms. You do that. I am just trying to understand the basics. I am learning to humble myself, to set aside my fake ego - which had its place, but now its dead.

People who want to try to goad you into a bible argument don't respect The Bible. I am 50 years old and still don't understand it. Turns out if I shut my mouth and brain and trust in God, little things are revealed.

And leftists want to argue over what is in the bible to support their Luciferian egotism. Lucifer got me too. But no more. I don't know enough about The Bible and God to debate anyone. Let them debate it themselves.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Why so many Soyboys?

Here is why:

Millions of women use hormonal forms of contraception, and some studies indicate the pill could affect partner preferences. A new study shows women were attracted to less masculine male faces after going on the pill, while their ratings of the attractiveness of female faces were unaffected. And in couples who first met when the woman was on the pill, the men were less likely to have manly faces than those who met when the woman was off the pill. If supported, the findings could have important implications for how relationships are formed.

Many factors can influence human attractiveness. Some research suggests that a preference for masculine or feminine traits may be linked to genetic benefits for a couple's offspring, such as strong immune systems. And a few studies have found that women prefer more masculine traits during the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle. The new study investigated how the pill affects these preferences.

When women were taking the pill, they preferred less masculine male faces (those with more narrow jawbones and more rounded faces, for instance) than before they started taking birth control, the results showed. Being on the pill had no effect on preference for masculinity in female faces.

Researchers found that the volunteers rated the partners of women who weren't on the pill at the start of their relationships as more masculine than those of women who were on the pill.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I would not doubt that taking the pill affects their mental state. It is designed to alter hormones after-all.

Yet as Rush87 alludes to.
If a women is taking the pill as a convenient way of avoiding consequence or avoiding chastity.
You're probably detailing a 'modern' female from the outset.
One who is more inclined to believe feminist notions & desires more control in the situation.
Whether out of brainwashing or insecurity.

Much easier to control a beta, as opposed to an aloof alpha.

Peacock
Gold Member

Lesbians are the fattest demographic there is. The reason for this is that their very identity is built on sin, a transgression and sublimation of lust. As such, they are also totally subject to another sin, gluttony, which they have as much trouble controlling...

Homosexual men buck this rule, they are actually thinner than average, because they are more prone to the sin of vanity (pride), which for many of them keeps their gluttony under control.

Lesbians are the fattest demographic there is. The reason for this is that their very identity is built on sin, a transgression and sublimation of lust. As such, they are also totally subject to another sin, gluttony, which they have as much trouble controlling...

Homosexual men buck this rule, they are actually thinner than average, because they are more prone to the sin of vanity (pride), which for many of them keeps their gluttony under control.
It will be interesting if they actually come up with a legitimate helpful information for women who identify as lesbian. Imagine for example it was a self esteem issue -and in working on it, it also 'cured' their same sex desires.. would NIH publish that? No way. So rather than actually come up with something that is helpful for them, they will blame 'homophobia' and say that we need more diversity training $$$. So in the end, they will actually publish misleading information that will actually hurt 'lesbians'.