The Honk pill (Clown World)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
DfAtNDYX4AEfDB9

The New ‘Blues Clues’ Is A Woke Puppy Peddling Gender Identity Propaganda To Children​

The new “Blues Clues” is committed to revealing a lot of clues about the left-wing dogma of gender identity. The cartoon puppy mascot of the educational series teaching children ages 3-5 has taken on a new topic outside the traditional realm of simple numbers, shapes, and letters: woke social justice activism of gender dysphoria.

“P is full of Pride,” the reboot’s alphabet song proclaims alongside images of different pride flags representing pansexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, asexuals, gender fluid individuals, nonbinary individuals, intersex, and transgender people.

By progressive social justice standards, however, the new show reboot, “Blues Clues & You,” still appears exclusionary by omitting flags representing genderqueers, polysexuals, demiromantic people, polyamorous individuals, and the Black Lives Matter pride flag. It’s unclear, however, whether 3-year-olds with no developed concept of sexuality or arbitrary ideas of gender will take offense.

The new “Blues Clues” has amassed new fans online with fan art painting the puppy mascot as a heroine for LGBT rights, or according to one writer in the New York Times, LGBTQI+ rights. One community in England expanded the acronym to LGBTQQIP2SAA in 2018, to be more inclusive.

https://twitter.com/McBittypaws/status/1360381050501799937

Writing for the Post Millenial, Chad Felix Greene, who is also a Federalist senior contributor, highlighted the post below, which depicts Blue, who is a girl, frolicking with her girlfriend from the show, Magenta, as demisexual lesbians while Blue sports a demisexual pride bracelet.

“Demisexual,” Greene explains, “means you’re only sexually attracted to people you’re emotionally bonded with. Certainly, a concept important for pre-school kids to understand.”

https://twitter.com/SoftGhost/status/1360086224984305668

“Once again, adults are the ones making decisions about what should matter to children based on their own insecurities and longing for personal vindication,” Greene continues. “They have taken an innocent representation of childhood curiosity and learning and deformed it into a vessel for all of their own narcissistic obsessions with gender and sexuality.”

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
DfAtNDYX4AEfDB9

The New ‘Blues Clues’ Is A Woke Puppy Peddling Gender Identity Propaganda To Children​

They can burn in hell for that one right there, my little sister watched blues clues I used to watch it with her it was cute and innocent. Shame on them for destroying everything like this.

kazz

Kingfisher
Cross post from Popularity of "Black Lives Matter" thread.

Kitty Shackleford: "This was posted with the claim that this is being taught to Kindergarteners in Evanston, IL and that their child was assigned this worksheet as homework.

The curriculum purportedly includes topics and discussions such as:
  • Transgender affirming
  • Queer affirming
  • Collective value
  • How to be a LGTBQ Ally
With tasks such as:
  • Read "Julian is a Mermaid" or "When Aiden Became a Brother" (both are stories about the journeys of trans kids)
  • Define LGBTQ and Gender
  • Watch video "Gender Exists on a Spectrum"
Really disgusting to be forcing this on kids at such a young age, and we should all pull our kids out of their perverted system."

3f66c92c7145634e.jpg

LTPB%2BLove.png

9781620148372_WhenAidanBecameABrother_lowres_spreads_5.jpg

tenor.gif

I can confirm in Australia that mermaid book is being read to kids in pre school. The above is some full on stuff if this is real.

Notice its about BLM but everything is about discussing radical gender theories, nothing there that will help the average black person.

I have recently noticed when talking to the average person that they are noticing this stuff and are like WTF is this shit sort of thing. I believe there will soon be a kickback as the novelty for being 'polite' is wearing off and the 'normies' as you guys call them see whats going on

Last edited:

integrated

Sparrow
DfAtNDYX4AEfDB9

They claim they're all about tolerance and unity, but when you create so many categories it brings about the complete opposite: the more categories you create, the more opportunities people get to quarrel with each other. When you needlessly divide people into countless group identities, you subsume and neglect the most important minority that Western Enlightenment values emerged to protect: the individual.

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher

integrated

Sparrow
Whenever I see the word "academics" I cringe nowadays, whereas previously I had some respect.

These people are so wrapped up in abstractions and rationalisations that are utterly divorced from reality. To arrive at their conclusions, they have to do some serious mental gymnastics - they're always projecting some weird and arbitrary abstract system of 'ethics' onto totally innocuous things (like breastfeeding) to make them seem malevolent and abnormal.

Breastfeeding is the most natural, normal, and nutritionally sound way to feed babies - exactly how nature intended, and it doesn't "endorse gender roles" any more than a natural disaster or a sunrise does. Instead of seeing something for what it is, these people layer abstractions on top and twist themselves into a pretzel to justify their bizarre 'ethical' fixations. You've only got to read the higher-order language waffle in academic journals to realise that these people speak a lot without actually saying anything.

If anything is "ethically problematic" it's that these supposedly "intelligent" people are essentially promoting malnutrition.

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
If anything is "ethically problematic" it's that these supposedly "intelligent" people are essentially promoting malnutrition.
What really makes this even weirder for me is that I sometimes wonder who they think they're targeting with their propaganda. It's almost always going to be the leftists, who were our enemies to begin with, who listen to this junk. No matter what highly credentialed people say, the average right-leaning person is not going to listen to this bull manure about not breastfeeding your kids. Out of all the right-leaning people I know, NONE of them would accept this, no matter how many PhDs and M.S.es you name drop.

It's like (((they're))) trying to genocide the Left, because the Left are the only ones that will swallow this hook line and sinker.