The Honk pill (Clown World)

Or how that is the chemical version of what ancient royals used to do to young boys to make them into palace eunuchs.
This is exactly it. corrupt decadent authoritarian empires have court homosexuals and eunuchs and an effeminate, sadistic socipathetic overclass.
That's where 'international bankers' always thrive. They always fear reform minded populist leaders whether kings or presidents.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Nice effort, but hate to burst your bubble:
"Häagen-Dazs is an American ice cream brand, established by Reuben and Rose Mattus in The Bronx, New York, in 1960"
Right up there with "Thor equities" :)

Just get local and craft ice cream - I get from a dairy farm that makes their own. Tons of great craft makers of ice cream.
Figures. I'll just make own my dang ice cream!:rolleyes:

SQWAT

Pigeon
98c881c843141322.jpg

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Tom MacDonald - Clown World
I don't have kids but I would rather have my niece and nephew look up to a piece of trash with bad opinions like Eminem and outgrow it without being inspired to tattoo their face then look up to a piece of trash like Tom McDonald with lukewarm con inc opinions and decide to graffiti their face up.

I listened to about 30 seconds of the song. Anyone who is right wing enough to be a dissident shouldn't accept people who intentionally made themselves into circus freaks as faces of the movement (and the good thing is most won't.)

^ face tats are pure defilement, melted macaroni & cheese for brains, something chemically not right up there. Possibly demonic, but all around clownish regardless of the reason, still recognizing that this world is in the shitter doesn't take a rocket scientist, if a clown realizes he is on clown planet and other normals don't, then they are no better