The Honk pill (Clown World)

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
Performances for Pets

We perform in the pets’ natural habitat - the home or a place they frequently visit. We meet the pet(s) and their owner and find out about the character and any special likes and dislikes of the pet and adapt the performance to the particular pet and the home.

www.performancesforpets.net/library?category=video

^^^ Is this a clown world entry or was your account hacked by a spam bot?
Not sure if I should click the link

Eat/drink your polyphenols, plenty of antioxidant rich tea and coffee, eat a vegan high quality diet etc...(since 1987 apparently)

Look like this at age 55...(Btw, if you have an urge to vomit, please check out his Instagram account. Next level shit!)

This meal is more or less representative of a starvation diet.

Minerals in the oats and walnuts aren't easily absorbed because they're bound to phytic acid, and the protein has low bioavailability. As for the fruit, it's a pretty good carb source, but a man needs additional foods which are way more nutritious.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
This meal is more or less representative of a starvation diet.

Minerals in the oats and walnuts aren't easily absorbed because they're bound to phytic acid, and the protein has low bioavailability. As for the fruit, it's a pretty good carb source, but a man needs additional foods which are way more nutritious.
Like this you mean?

At least it`s a sort of n=1 study in and of itself. It doesn`t help much at all it seems, to eat even very high quality organic fruits, berries and vegetables if you don`t consume animal products at all. I`m all for plant nutrients that we are adapted to, like berries and tart fruits in season, and also honey and wild herbs in moderation and so on. But this serves as a warning in a sense, since this guy has been totally vegan for decades. I also think that it illustrates the problems with coffee and tea consumption, as he is a heavy coffee and tea drinker. Again, nutritional sources that are novel to humans, and hence are quite problematic for us.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

Democratic Senators including Elizabeth Warren and Mazie Hirono introduced the “Anti-Racism in Public Health Act of 2021,” which would establish a Center on Antiracism at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

From the proposed bill:
Weathering is the latest insane invention in the lexicon used by these freaks: the assertion that black people are literally dying from stress caused by racism:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Weathering is the latest insane invention in the lexicon used by these freaks: the assertion that black people are literally dying from stress caused by racism:

I read it. One of my favorite parts:
That website said:
While doing a media fast, you can ask those who choose to consume media to summarize what is happening in the world to stay informed.
Brilliant! So when you're feeling depressed because of reading media stories about horrible things going on around the world, you can just ask your friends to tell you about the horrible things going on around the world!

I guess allostatic stress is okay when it comes from other blacks, just not from (((white))) sources like the media.

What is the source? We shouldn't believe everything we see.
The source as far as I know is that twitter post that I saw when browsing through the site for memes. I will look into it to locate its origin.

Edit:
I am unable to track down via any search engine the source for this realistic looking image. It seems to only exist as far as I know from this twitter post.

Although I cannot tell if this image is the result of photoshop. It looks very real.

But given how much astroturf and lies are in the mainstream media. What sources can we truly rely upon?

For example the Coronachan phenomenon I only found out about from online anonymous accounts who posted videos and pictures that seem pretty real.

With links to sites the measured temperature,traffic and weather as well as atmospheric data.

Last edited:

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The source as far as I know is that twitter post that I saw when browsing through the site for memes. I will look into it to locate its origin.

Edit:
I am unable to track down via any search engine the source for this realistic looking image. It seems to only exist as far as I know from this twitter post.

Although I cannot tell if this image is the result of photoshop. It looks very real.

But given how much astroturf and lies are in the mainstream media. What sources can we truly rely upon?

For example the Coronachan phenomenon I only found out about from online anonymous accounts who posted videos and pictures that seem pretty real.

With links to sites the measured temperature,traffic and weather as well as atmospheric data.
A problem a lot of us on the right seem to have (myself included at times) is falling for pranks/memes etc.

It's difficult with the "fog of war" involved with living in a dictatorship that is intent on controlling the flow of information, but a general rule I personally follow is not accepting a photograph/image as evidence (without some confirmation) because of how easy it is to fake them with the increasingly powerful (and easy to use) software available.

What is the source? We shouldn't believe everything we see.

A problem a lot of us on the right seem to have (myself included at times) is falling for pranks/memes etc.

It's difficult with the "fog of war" involved with living in a dictatorship that is intent on controlling the flow of information, but a general rule I personally follow is not accepting a photograph/image as evidence (without some confirmation) because of how easy it is to fake them with the increasingly powerful (and easy to use) software available.

What would be good evidence of confirmation in regards to this?