The Honk pill (Clown World)

Kuma

Chicken
When all this trans stuff finally goes away through self-correction--during the next great war, or a true depression, or just the fad ends, how will the people who supported it justify their opinions and behaviors? Perhaps the end of it will simply be monetary, once these children whose parents allowed or encouraged their self-mutilation finally wake up at age 30 and realize they've been had, and sue the stripes off their parents for endangerment of a minor. There will be a chain reaction. I can't imagine any judge ruling in favor of the parents.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Pucker up U.S. taxpayers. If they prices at the pump don't get you, then the reparations will:

“Pay Us Like You Owe Us” – Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond told Axios that the Biden White House will move on slavery reparations without Congress.

Original: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ll-move-slavery-reparations-without-congress/

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Pucker up U.S. taxpayers. If they prices at the pump don't get you, then the reparations will:

“Pay Us Like You Owe Us” – Senior White House Official Announces Biden Will Move on Slavery Reparations without Congress

Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond told Axios that the Biden White House will move on slavery reparations without Congress.

Original: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ll-move-slavery-reparations-without-congress/

So the folk who were never actual slaves demand money due to sheer greed.

All the while.
It does not matter how much money is spent on reparations in a literal dollar figure.

Once social parasites (I use that term in a context of mindset, not skin colour) demand X.
You know they'll simply demand, more & more when given into.

Renzy

Pelican
When all this trans stuff finally goes away through self-correction--during the next great war, or a true depression, or just the fad ends, how will the people who supported it justify their opinions and behaviors? Perhaps the end of it will simply be monetary, once these children whose parents allowed or encouraged their self-mutilation finally wake up at age 30 and realize they've been had, and sue the stripes off their parents for endangerment of a minor. There will be a chain reaction. I can't imagine any judge ruling in favor of the parents.

I agree. I think there will be a wave of lawsuits once this generation of children grows up and start questioning why all the adults around them abrogated their responsibilities and allowed these kids to mutilate themselves. When that time comes, I hope every one of the spineless adults who went along with this butchery gets the scorn, derision and utter contempt they have so rightly earned.

Elipe

Kingfisher
I agree. I think there will be a wave of lawsuits once this generation of children grows up and start questioning why all the adults around them abrogated their responsibilities and allowed these kids to mutilate themselves. When that time comes, I hope every one of the spineless adults who went along with this butchery gets the scorn, derision and utter contempt they have so rightly earned.
It's going to be kind of like circumcision, where a lot of men grow up and then realize that it was completely unnecessary and in fact, that they would have preferred it never happened to them.

But I think this is worse than that. With circumcision, all you've lost is just, well, foreskin. Everything else still works, though. But trannyization is much more debilitating, and will probably inspire real anger.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
So the folk who were never actual slaves demand money due to sheer greed.

All the while.
It does not matter how much money is spent on reparations in a literal dollar figure.

Once social parasites (I use that term in a context of mindset, not skin colour) demand X.
You know they'll simply demand, more & more when given into.
Yes, you never pay a blackmailer - unless you are Joe Biden.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Hmm, I think it'll be quite a while before it "dies". I don't think it's a mere fad at this point. All the people responsible for it will probably be dead by the time it's over. This seems to happen a lot - all the people who fuck up a society die before they get to see what they've done to it.

Another thing, from what I can observe, the overwhelming majority of trannies completely lack introspection and self honesty, and I doubt they'll realize why their life is so fucked up.

kel

Ostrich
These poor kids are going to go nuts. Many will rope, many will "accidentally" rope through neglect and casual drug and alcohol abuse, and a certain number - those who don't rope and can't be distracted with drugs and vidja and whatever the neo-religion of 2035 is - will freak out. Imagine knowing that you are forever mutilated, absolutely irreversibly, that your life path was altered permanently before you even had a chance by your parents, teachers, etc. - the very people who's entire job was to protect you.

Expect bombs going off. For real.

Hmm, I think it'll be quite a while before it "dies". I don't think it's a mere fad at this point.

Agreed. This is like the lockdown scare inasmuch as the longer it goes on the more likely it becomes that it will continue to go on. Some people find that counterintuitive, because there is a real fatigue for stuff like this, but this is such a major, royal, disgusting screwup that we're passed the point of being able to say "Whoops, that was a mistake" and undo things. For several years now, society at large has condoned and supported performing weird scientific experiments on children and the mentally ill, and we have collectively done things to these people that cannot be undone. In light of that, I think it's much more likely that the powers that be are going to double down, hope that they can kick the can down the road a while longer.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker

I read that as "Pay us like you own us"!

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Imagine being one of the poor hapless kids of white liberals that go to that school. Every day must be a struggle just to survive. I bet a lot of them even do their best to hold their pee until they get home, because public restrooms must be an absolute nightmare for them.
Not all whites in Massachusetts are liberals and it's likely the overwhelming number of white parents who are in a financial situation where their kids have to attend these schools are not liberal.

There is a large private school system in Massachusetts to help well off leftists keep their kids away from "diversity" although they would only admit to such if it was life or death, and even then might have washed their mind of this type of bad think after the fact.

SQWAT

Pigeon
image.jpg

“What better way to celebrate diversity than to remove any reference to diversity in classic books,” Principal Ella DeGermain of Summer Hill Elementary told Nod Daily.

stugatz

Pelican
image.jpg

“What better way to celebrate diversity than to remove any reference to diversity in classic books,” Principal Ella DeGermain of Summer Hill Elementary told Nod Daily.

Or, I dunno...WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK? But these people are the ones who gave us Heather Has Two Mommies, and probably know they can't write anything worth a read.

As someone from Dr. Seuss's hometown, this offends me.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
image.jpg

Yay, let's be more diverse by becoming less diverse in thought.

Edit: Reminds me of this: