The Honk pill (Clown World)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Ew4Jl-HXAAEIy6I
Ew4JmlWWEAUd9cw

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Under communism every element of culture that they wanted to change was deemed to be "bourgeois" and part of class oppression. At first it was used to attack things like the Monarchy and the Chruch, but later everything including the nuclear family.

Our new system is run by the same (((people))) and functions in exactly the same way, except in this case the argument is that its "racist" and "colonialist".

For example:

homersheineken

Kingfisher
"Equal Pay"...this won't bring in any revenue during the NCAA tournament.

On the "fast-break" (a very generous term considering they are slow overweight girls - and how is that even possible playing basketball??), it's a 1 on 2 situation where the girl gets an uncontested layup??

Why do BOTH girls get completely turned around and turn away from the girl with the ball?? It's not like there was a fake or even crossover dribble? How in the world??? :hmm:

And then to brick an open unguarded layup?:laughter:

“Demeaning and disempowering treatment of women” is something I never understood. These ladies must have had some cushy jobs. I fail to see how working 70h a week and yapped at - worst case sexually harassed - by a boss is empowering. Career life kind of blows. Why would anyone cash in family life for what I’ve experienced in the workforce?

headship by husband = boo . Headship by boss = yay . Makes sense to me :rolleyes:

Also this article makes it seems that the 50s were characterized by a continuity of the ethnic communities of pre war America, just in a tract house setting.

Last edited:
Guy who murdered a cop when he was a teenager gets paroled and put on police advisory panel to dismantle the police force and tell cops how to behave.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Demi Lovato Identifies as Pansexual: 'I'm Part of the Alphabet Mafia and Proud'​

Demi Lovato has come out as pansexual.

The 28-year-old artist discussed her sexuality during a recent interview on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Lovato told the host she still wanted to have children someday, but couldn’t see herself taking the “traditional” route: getting pregnant within a heterosexual relationship.

“I think if anything I want to adopt,” she said. “I was engaged to a man (Max Ehrich) last year. I totally thought I’d be married, maybe pregnant by now. And that’s not the case. I also don’t know if I’m going to end up with a guy, so I can’t really see myself maybe getting pregnant. I’m so fluid now — and a part of the reason why I am so fluid is because I was super closeted off.”

Rogan pressed Lovato on the term “fluid,” asking if she was sexually attracted to both men and women. Lovato, who opened up about her sexual fluidity in 2020, responded in the affirmative and told the host she liked “anything, really.”

“What do they call that? Like pansexual or something like that?” Rogan asked.

“Yeah, pansexual ...” Lovato said. “I heard someone call the LGBTQIA+ community the alphabet mafia. That’s it! That’s what I’m going with. I’m part of the alphabet mafia and proud.”

Lovato told Rogan she realized she was attracted to women during her childhood, revealing it was Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair’s makeout scene in the 1999 film Cruel Intentions. It was the moment, however, that led her to feel a sense of shame, as she was brought up in a Texas, Christian household.

“Any attraction that I ever had toward a female at a young age, I shut it down before I even let myself process what I was feeling,” she admitted.

Lovato also addresses her sexuality and her former engagement in her new YouTube Original docuseries Dancing with the Devil; episode three, titled “Reclaiming Power,” premiered Tuesday afternoon.

Lovato is also gearing up to release her seventh studio album, Dancing with the Devil … the Art of Starting Over. It marks her first full-length project since 2017’s Tell Me You Love Me, and is set to hit streaming services this Friday.

"I’m part of the alphabet mafia and proud."
"I’m so fluid now..."
"...her seventh studio album, Dancing with the Devil..."

She sold her soul to the (((Devil in Hollywood))).

enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
"I’m part of the alphabet mafia and proud."
"I’m so fluid now..."
"...her seventh studio album, Dancing with the Devil..."

She sold her soul to the (((Devil in Hollywood))).

enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

Now that's two entertainers this week linking LGBTLMNOP to Satanism: Demi Lovato and Lil Nas X. Is it a coincidence that it is during Holy Week? Of course not.

When people started adding the T to the LGBT... I started saying it was satanic. Even told that to homosexuals, and suggested they don't allow that link to trannies. Now they are one. The LGBTQIA+ Satanic Mafia.

Next up - disagreeing with satanism will be homophobic.

Last edited: