The Honk pill (Clown World)

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I can't stop watching and laughing at this!

I'm convinced kids in middle school (aged 13-14) could beat Top College level girls.

Equality :poo:
Once at an NBA game, they had a team of Special Olympics kids come out to play during a break.

They were only boys, around 10 years old. They played better than the women in this clip! One boy in particular ran and shot the ball with some kind of gimpy limp, but he was fast and was a hell of a shooter!

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

@sladesr thread continue
==========
"Biological sex" is a disputed term but "transphobic" isn't?
While we're at it, the definition of "biological sex" is now the M or F on someone's birth certificate???
The author of this piece is listed as a breaking news reporter for the politics section. What is happening right now?
@CNNPolitics Would you possibly care to revisit this?
==========

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
81f803dc534b8c30.jpg

Elipe

Kingfisher
If only she can get in touch with her husband (?), she will not have to resort to twitter to solve the housework problem.

Following that thread was entertaining. The man gave in at the end.

Women, don't be like this woman. That is, don't be silently passive-aggressive with your husband. If there's something bothering you, communicate with him about it. Be up-front and honest, and civil.

HighTower

Robin

Trans women in English rugby could face height and weight safety checks​

200.gif
The coaches should be assessing chromosomes nothing else: I would be if I was still coaching. Not allowed to play woman's sports even though they are pretending to be female through discretion.

The part that gets me is once the topic of genders and their roles comes up the homosexual stuff falls by the way-side. There is no real logical position once debated. After gender comes the mental illness discussion...

Right...

Edit: Just noticed the photo credit Lipinski? Hmm wonder what tribe?

And

How will the harassment be defined? If a young man talks to a woman and asks if she would like to grab a coffee can this be counted as a misogyny hate crime?

Last edited:

Rush87

Hummingbird

Right...

Edit: Just noticed the photo credit Lipinski? Hmm wonder what tribe?

And

How will the harassment be defined? If a young man talks to a woman and asks if she would like to grab a coffee can this be counted as a misogyny hate crime?
Only if she finds him unattractive.

Zagor

Woodpecker
Following that thread was entertaining. The man gave in at the end.

Women, don't be like this woman. That is, don't be silently passive-aggressive with your husband. If there's something bothering you, communicate with him about it. Be up-front and honest, and civil.

My experience is that most women will want to avoid confrontation, and that is the source of passive agressive behaviour. (The same pattern of behaviour can be observed in soy beta males.) To only fix to that as far as I can see is to be attuned to your woman's mood and approach her about what's bothering her.

fortyfive

Sparrow

Around the 1950s
"Dad, how I was born?"
"Well son, I met your mother in Church, married her, and then you were born"

Around 2021
"Mom, how I was born?"
"Well son, once there was some frozen egg stored in the lab for 19.000 usd, and this egg met some random sperm donor on the clinic with some expensive doctors and..."
"Mom!"
"What?"
"Why are you telling me storyline of Alien part three instead of what I asked?"