The Honk pill (Clown World)

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I have read a few stories now, where a gender reveal party has turned into a catastrophe. This time, instead of setting half of California on fire, a pilot and co-pilot died in a pain crash - after the reveal (vid' shows the crash, not too graphic):

SHOCK VIDEO: Gender reveal goes horribly wrong when small plane crashes, killing 2
MEXICO – Two people were killed in Cancun Tuesday in a gender reveal gone wrong, local media reported.

The tragic event involved a small plane that dropped a pink powdery cloud to unveil the baby is a girl — then — the aircraft nosedived into the ocean.

People can be heard yelling, “It’s a girl, it’s a girl!” before the crash. A pilot and co-pilot were killed, TMZ reports.

The government of Mexico’s Federal Civil Aviation Agency is investigating the crash to figure out what happened.

Source: https://breaking911.com/shock-video...bly-wrong-when-small-plane-crashes-killing-2/

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Ew4Jl-HXAAEIy6I
Ew4JmlWWEAUd9cw
Freezing eggs in your late 30s is like freezing a prime porterhouse steak bought on final clearance. No one does that, and anyone who says it is a good idea wants you to write a check. No refunds.

balybary

Pelican
Greta Thunberg statue at Winchester university sparks anger

A £24,000 statue of Greta Thunberg installed at a university has sparked anger among students who have branded it a "vanity project".

The University of Winchester believes it is the world's first life-sized sculpture of the "inspirational" Swedish environmental activist.
_117763294_greta_300321_onlinepic6.jpg

2 points:
- The statue has not an ugly face like Greta Thunber, this is sexist, she has the right to be nasty (according to feminists)
- The pollution and waste of natural ressources for this vanity project is breathtaking

Gremlin

Robin
His poor soy bones. I would have really liked to see him make it all the way to the top because since all far leftist - workers of the world unite - wealth redistribution - muh equulitay now - uprisings always end up in failure even when "victorious," because those people are proles with little brains, his fall would have been bigger and possibly fatal.

Jünger

Ostrich
wut

Buena Vista High School - 60th & L Street
  • Recognizes beautiful views (good view) and adds to the identity of South Omaha and much of the student population.
  • Mascot: Bison
    • The bison is the ruler of the plains. They are pragmatic animals that are resourceful and dedicated to the pursuit of success.
  • Colors: Black/Silver/Burgundy
    • Colors represent strength, ambition, sophistication, individuality, and accomplishment. Most students have black and silver clothing so easily represented.

monsquid

Kingfisher
Looks like he broke his hip. Breaking a hip is one of the most debilitating injuries you can sustain. You are basically bedridden and can't walk for a long time. A broken hip for seniors usually significantly shortens their life because of the serious impacts of loss of quality of life afterwards.

I wonder, if he got on top successfully, how was he going to come down?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Looks like he broke his hip. Breaking a hip is one of the most debilitating injuries you can sustain. You are basically bedridden and can't walk for a long time. A broken hip for seniors usually significantly shortens their life because of the serious impacts of loss of quality of life afterwards.

I wonder, if he got on top successfully, how was he going to come down?

Easy...same way as before: just fall and break his other hip. He'll be known as Crippled Antifa.