The Honk pill (Clown World)

kel

Ostrich
I disagree. The long march through the institutions - which was not very long and had already been de facto underway when the "idea" was hatched - is complete. True believers are everywhere, from the sociopaths in the C-suite to the jannie schlubs who will work basically for free since they have nothing else going on in their lives. Even if the heads of these companies and organizations did suddenly have a coming-to-the-light moment and decide to end their attack on human dignity they could not stop the freight train despite ostensibly being "in charge", the momentum is too great. That's the nature of "the cathedral", it's an emergent power.

To put it in concrete terms with a silly example (and hopefully without getting into an irrelevant argument about old political nonsense, this is just something everyone's familiar with): Twitter banned Trump a few months back. "It's a private company". He, obviously, does not want to, but imagine if Jack Dorsey - or, even, say a dozen of the top execs at Twitter all collectively - decided to ban Joe Biden (or even some lower-level retard. AOC, Rachel Maddow, Borat, take your pick), could he/they do it?

No. They do not have that power. Strictly speaking, obviously, they do - they have the power to go to an employee and make them flip the switch in the admin console and for however long that account would be banned. But the cultural force around that would eat them alive. Their lives would be over before they even turned around. Despite being incredibly rich and ostensibly powerful, they are at the whim of the greater cultural moment.

Money is only good for what it can buy. Money is a reasonable proxy for power, so in that sense it's "about money", but it's about hatred and resentment. They'll spend every last penny they have if it helps destroy your way of life.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Delta airlines, Nike, Major League Baseball and Coca Cola don’t care enough about my life or anyone else’s to want to destroy it. They want my money and that’s it, money is their god.

Social media, celebrities and politics are a whole other ball game, the people at the top of those actual do want to destroy lives, lives as we know them at least.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member

e4c7162a506913a1.jpg

This infuriates me more than most things I’ve seen for some reason, perhaps because of it’s subtlety in completely slapping me in the face without even probably trying to do so.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
This infuriates me more than most things I’ve seen for some reason, perhaps because of it’s subtlety in completely slapping me in the face without even probably trying to do so.

Joke is.
Although it doesn't actually mean anything in terms of the actual product. Simply multi-coloured lights.
It'll probably boost sales simply due to PC retardation.

Although. How does the black light work...?

balybary

Pelican
Bitclout is a new social media on blockchain and the synthesis of Twitter and Bitcoin.
BitClout earned more than $160 million in just one week.

Amateurs!
It's pathetic...

If they have created Bitcool as a synthesis of Twitter, Bitcoin and Tesla, they would have reached 1 billion in one week.

Ask the blonde from Theranos, she knows the deal.

Last edited:

balybary

Pelican
30 years ago if you want to do something illegal, just for the thrill of it, you have to do stuff like a bank attack.

To be a criminal now is just talking to a woman in the street.

This trend has accelerated 50 times with the covid clowndemic.