You mean in Minecraft, right?I don't know where your allies are at the moment, but as the US further plunges into turmoil, they'll eventually be buried in my backyard.
Fun thought exercise: imagine the smell of those cabins and summer homes afterwards.
Man when I was in highschool you told the weed delivery guy to meet you like 2 blocks away because he had face tat's and a missing trigger thumbAs if weed delivery isn't degenerate enough, delivery drivers can only be employed if they meet 'social equity criteria'
Weed delivery will happen in Denver starting this summer, to be followed by more dispensaries and consumption clubsDenver’s about to become even more marijuana-friendly this summer, with weed delivery likely starting this summer.www.denverpost.com
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion is a Priority for the State of Colorado The Marijuana Enforcement Division is committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable cannabis industry in Colorado that acknowledges the effects of decades of criminal enforcement of marijuana laws on communities of color.sbg.colorado.gov
So how does that work - Uber will be getting into weed delivery? Or will the dealers have their own in-house rides?Man when I was in highschool you told the weed delivery guy to meet you like 2 blocks away because he had face tat's and a missing trigger thumb
"fCuK cApiTaLiSm" meanwhile he falls and potentially breaks his hip. EMS is on the way! Can you imagine the real health issues that took place while EMS was helping this retard? Unbelievable. You can hear the man asking "what were you doing" the little soy side kick of his says "he fell". Just tell the man he was being an attention whore and bit off more than he could chew.
1 Billion Planets in Our Galaxy Alone
Everyone gets their own planet! This is how the cult of scientism works- throw out a ridiculous premise, get people to spread it as if true, time goes by and people accept it as fact. Purely playing off people's imaginations, this type of "science" is basically feel-good fairy tales for adults, little more than bread and circus. Just look at the physiognomy of the author who unironically passes this off as non-fiction. Somewhere Al Gore is spinning around in a cape in his mom's basement next to his race-car bed repeating "100 Earths! No 1000 Earth's! No 1 Million Earth's! No..."
What a perfect microcosm for the current state of the West
Brazen Florida couple try to tie the knot at $5.7million mansion believing it was vacant and even tell guests it's THEIRS - before being busted by IHOP heir owner and the cops on their big day
- Shenita Jones and Courtney Wilson planned to tie the knot at a $5.7 million estate with 7.2 acres of sprawling land in Southwest Ranches, Florida
- It is owned by Nathan Finkel - an heir to the IHOP restaurant franchise empire
- Wilson had posed as a prospective buyer to visit the home leading up to the day
- The couple shared a detailed wedding website inviting their guests to join them for a lavish ceremony at what they described as 'our dream home and Estate'
- They also invited their guests to return to 'our home' - which they dubbed 'The Wilson's Estate' - the next day for brunch around 'our resort style pool'
- Finkel knew nothing of their plan until Wilson showed up on the morning of the big day on April 17 and bumped into the real owner
- A 911 call revealed a baffled Finkel saying people were 'trespassing' on his property and had told him it was 'God's message' they should be wed at his home
Shenita Jones and Courtney Wilson planned to tie the knot at a $5.7 million estate with 7.2 acres of sprawling land in Southwest Ranches, Florida.www.dailymail.co.uk