The Honk pill (Clown World)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
e510c6f8d5ae8167.png

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has given U.S. embassies and consulates around the world blanket permission to fly the Pride flag on the same pole as the American flag, reported Foreign Policy on Thursday. The authorization is a shift from the Trump administration, during which embassies in Brazil, Germany, Israel, and Latvia were denied requests to raise the rainbow flag alongside the red, white, and blue one.

Last edited:

balybary

Pelican
The recurrent theme "X is racist" (insert the most absurd thing in X) still make me chuckle a little bit sometimes.

SJWs and special snowflakes, you have to hurry because everybody and his dog have a list of hundreds "X is racist" stuff and it can reasonably be expected to decline in value over the time it is used.

An answer on the tweet:

Red meat leads to all sorts of heart disease which plagues black and brown communities, so as a white person, every time I eat a steak, I am delaying the onset of cardiovascular harm perpetuated against a minority.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
A typical day in Florida...

Ez2IvwEWUAIEIET

Disappointing. But, this seems like this is the norm now or this is what the "new normal" looks like. I recall I time when going to the airport was kind of like an event itself. People would dress up to take a flight. Today the wardrobe standards reflect the behavior as evidence by the airport brawl video. Hate to keep saying it, but, this is a consequence of "diversity" and it is yet another example that demonstrates diversity is not a practical thing and that we should reconsider this idea entirely. The airport and even the stoplight incidents above show us something. Both events, namely the airport brawl, are set against impressive feats of technology and organization. Its no small miracle that the very building those people were fighting in plus all the other amazing equipment was created through a collaborative process. The "theory" of diversity says that the mere exposure of the otherwise different people out there is enough to evoke a civilizing process. Clearly, that's not the case.

balybary

Pelican
A new type of horror show with the most evil creatures on earth...

White people are demons ! Saint George Floyd please save us.

Episode 5 flashes back to North Carolina, the same scene we saw in episode 1. A woman visits the house and gives the dog Sergeant attention before singing “Black Joe” to Lucky. She’s interested in the baby inside the house — Lucky calls her son Chester. The woman asks if she can have her boy. Suddenly, the house is surrounded by a few men, so the mother hides Chester. Eventually, Lucky is found by a couple of men, and she is raped repeatedly. The woman singing “Black Joe” finds Chester while his mother continues to be raped. The woman wraps the baby in cloth. They throw the baby between each other, swinging over their shoulders until the baby dies — Lucky had to watch her baby be killed while she was violently sexually assaulted.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher

This is like eating glass. But, it helps to put this into context. 1. biden is a fraudulent president and that election was stole 2. As of last week we no longer have a functioning judicial system and 3. This flag might be flown but its flown in a time when this society says that being morbidly obese is perfectly healthy.

This is not a surprise for me. I've come to regard the homo flag as a flag of occupation. And its also illustrative of a deeper force at work that spells doom for this nation. I'm talking about "Game Theory" and I apologize if my interpretation is wrong. Basically, game theory reduces motivations down to the dynamics of a "game", as in, you, an independent actor, will do things that will benefit you. This operates akin to how we play games as we all seek to win or to optimize results for us. This is certainly played individually, but, effects are most pertinent when we scale out and apply this phenomenon to groups. And groups of people most certainly behave according to this theory. What I see with these flags are domination and occupation. The motivations and end-state are nothing mysterious. They want power and all its trappings too. But, its revealing when we compare this motivation to means of how this particular group obtained it. They cried. They whined. They made emotionally laden appeals to complete strangers. They lied. Not only that they lied about their intentions. How many of good Christian, Catholic even, conservative, Republican fell for their "we just want to be left alone and live our lives"? Because flying the flag every which way you can is not a sign of wanting to be left alone.

This game theory is playing out for more than just homosexuals. Blacks, LatinoX, Asians, disabled people, cross dressers, all of these groups, which have become institutionalized are now manifesting their game theory tendencies. And as this plays out any hope for "unity" or consensus becomes less probable and I suspect at an exponential rate. This is most noticeable in agendas. Black people for instance, not all of course, but the ones in power desire reparations. Reparations are NOT desired by white people, who will be forced to pay for this. Here's a good example of the diverging interests and agendas engendered by game theory. Note, how these agendas are not just divergent, but, irreconcilable.

That flag is no good for any country or anyone, but, its usage today only underscores the severe divisions in our society.