The Honk pill (Clown World)

A new type of horror show with the most evil creatures on earth...

White people are demons ! Saint George Floyd please save us.

So let me get this straight

According to our current clown show, this is a dangerous predatory creature:

low-testosterone-soy-boy.png

and these are oppressed defenseless productive members of society:

article-2538471-1A9812D100000578-462_634x422.jpg

Right.

This is like eating glass. But, it helps to put this into context. 1. biden is a fraudulent president and that election was stole 2. As of last week we no longer have a functioning judicial system and 3. This flag might be flown but its flown in a time when this society says that being morbidly obese is perfectly healthy.

This is not a surprise for me. I've come to regard the homo flag as a flag of occupation. And its also illustrative of a deeper force at work that spells doom for this nation. I'm talking about "Game Theory" and I apologize if my interpretation is wrong. Basically, game theory reduces motivations down to the dynamics of a "game", as in, you, an independent actor, will do things that will benefit you. This operates akin to how we play games as we all seek to win or to optimize results for us. This is certainly played individually, but, effects are most pertinent when we scale out and apply this phenomenon to groups. And groups of people most certainly behave according to this theory. What I see with these flags are domination and occupation. The motivations and end-state are nothing mysterious. They want power and all its trappings too. But, its revealing when we compare this motivation to means of how this particular group obtained it. They cried. They whined. They made emotionally laden appeals to complete strangers. They lied. Not only that they lied about their intentions. How many of good Christian, Catholic even, conservative, Republican fell for their "we just want to be left alone and live our lives"? Because flying the flag every which way you can is not a sign of wanting to be left alone.

This game theory is playing out for more than just homosexuals. Blacks, LatinoX, Asians, disabled people, cross dressers, all of these groups, which have become institutionalized are now manifesting their game theory tendencies. And as this plays out any hope for "unity" or consensus becomes less probable and I suspect at an exponential rate. This is most noticeable in agendas. Black people for instance, not all of course, but the ones in power desire reparations. Reparations are NOT desired by white people, who will be forced to pay for this. Here's a good example of the diverging interests and agendas engendered by game theory. Note, how these agendas are not just divergent, but, irreconcilable.

That flag is no good for any country or anyone, but, its usage today only underscores the severe divisions in our society.
Game theory presumes rational players that act in their own self interest though, doesn’t it? A lot of this to me looks like masochism and self hatred. Suicidal altruism by some while others act in accordance with their own group’s interests, and then just completely irrational behavior by others. It takes a lot of twisting around to conclude that a tranny acts in his own self interest. It’s a spiritual degradation to an extent that I don’t think it can be explained otherwise. In the end these people are just possessed.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Game theory presumes rational players that act in their own self interest though, doesn’t it? A lot of this to me looks like masochism and self hatred. Suicidal altruism by some while others act in accordance with their own group’s interests, and then just completely irrational behavior by others. It takes a lot of twisting around to conclude that a tranny acts in his own self interest. It’s a spiritual degradation to an extent that I don’t think it can be explained otherwise. In the end these people are just possessed.
Yes agreed, especially on the spiritual element, which is relevant to everyone. That said the presumption of rational actors is what confines this to a "theory" and like all theories that are based on at least some presumptions that must be taken into account in terms of its predictions.

Regarding the irrational behavior you're observing, I presume you're talking about white people, namely white liberals? If so, I agree they're not at all thinking rationally as it pertains to their best interest etc. However, I wonder if this condition is temporary. In terms of everyday behavior, many ghetto blacks, homosexuals, and cross dressers certainly behave irrationally, but, in the context of their identity groups, I see them behaving consistently with game theory predictions. That said, there's something peculiar with the whites? And I think we know the reasons...eduction, indoctrination, social engineering, propaganda...these things hitherto explain this weird condition. Not to mention that its become verboten for whites to insist on self interests. But, self-preservation is a powerful incentive. This isn't over just yet.

Too many liberal whites live in too many cloistered communities far from the consequences of their liberal views, but, that is changing. I feel the circumstances created by an energized identity groups driven by their "game theory" self-interest will leave all whites, liberal and non-liberal, no other choice but to start looking out for themselves. I feel this is inevitable at this point, especially with the white population now at 60% of the total population trending downwards. This percentage didn't exist in the 1990s or 1970s when white boomer liberals raised their kids.

In short, game theory will manifest in whites the same way its manifesting in South African whites. Out of necessity. I think about that inflection point when this happens and wonder what it will be like. The only group that really believes in all this unity and we all bleed red and tablua raza stuff are white liberals. Blacks openly hate whites and want to not be around them. Heck, they're talking genocide. Ditto for all the other groups.

MRAll134

Pelican
In short, game theory will manifest in whites the same way its manifesting in South African whites. Out of necessity. I think about that inflection point when this happens and wonder what it will be like.
I like what Vox Day has to say on this (competing tribes). "Eventually, a homogeneous society emerges from a heterogeneous one." Basically, one tribe wins out against all the others.

Yes agreed, especially on the spiritual element, which is relevant to everyone. That said the presumption of rational actors is what confines this to a "theory" and like all theories that are based on at least some presumptions that must be taken into account in terms of its predictions.

Regarding the irrational behavior you're observing, I presume you're talking about white people, namely white liberals? If so, I agree they're not at all thinking rationally as it pertains to their best interest etc. However, I wonder if this condition is temporary. In terms of everyday behavior, many ghetto blacks, homosexuals, and cross dressers certainly behave irrationally, but, in the context of their identity groups, I see them behaving consistently with game theory predictions. That said, there's something peculiar with the whites? And I think we know the reasons...eduction, indoctrination, social engineering, propaganda...these things hitherto explain this weird condition. Not to mention that its become verboten for whites to insist on self interests. But, self-preservation is a powerful incentive. This isn't over just yet.

Too many liberal whites live in too many cloistered communities far from the consequences of their liberal views, but, that is changing. I feel the circumstances created by an energized identity groups driven by their "game theory" self-interest will leave all whites, liberal and non-liberal, no other choice but to start looking out for themselves. I feel this is inevitable at this point, especially with the white population now at 60% of the total population trending downwards. This percentage didn't exist in the 1990s or 1970s when white boomer liberals raised their kids.

In short, game theory will manifest in whites the same way its manifesting in South African whites. Out of necessity. I think about that inflection point when this happens and wonder what it will be like. The only group that really believes in all this unity and we all bleed red and tablua raza stuff are white liberals. Blacks openly hate whites and want to not be around them. Heck, they're talking genocide. Ditto for all the other groups.
I bet we’ll have the privilege of seeing the theory tested within our lifetimes.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
42292944-9518187-Hunter_Biden_will_guest_teach_a_class_on_fake_news_in_the_fall_T-m-42_1619558237354.jpg

Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on 'fake news' at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization​

• Hunter Biden is guest teaching a class on fake news at Tulane University this fall
  • The 10-week course is titled Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts
  • Hunter is one of the several left-wing political and media personalities
Hunter Biden is helping teach a class on fake news at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana this fall.

The course titled 'Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts' will include several guest speakers throughout its 10 weeks, including the president's son.

The course description, according to a copy of the syllabus obtained by DailyMail.com, says: 'America's rapidly advancing partisan divide is fueled substantially by the growing political polarization increasingly evident in our news media.'

'This course will explore the current state of the media landscape in the United States and how media polarization, fake news, and the economics of the news business impact public policymaking in Washington, D.C,' it continues.

Hunter, 51, is a Yale-educated lawyer and has never, in any capacities, worked as a journalist, reporter or in the media world.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

We had a nice bar/restaurant downtownish area around here that got dark really quick, as they all do eventually since all hood rat troublemakers care about is what is popular. In order to combat it all the bars stopped serving cognac, shockingly it worked even though black people don’t even spend any money at the bar they get drunk and high in the car....still worked they got the hint! Of course now that shit would never fly god forbid businesses not want customers that destroy the place and don’t spend any money, this was around 10 years ago.

kazz

Kingfisher
SAW this on on The Post Millennial the guy that made the video allegedly, cops looking into it a is "Journalist"

Jarrid Huber copy.jpg

A limp dick gay white guy, who would have guessed?

Also come up with your own material at least, rip off of Jigsaw. Liberal Arts student types cant even be creative?
They really have nothing to offer the world do they, what a wasted generation leftists have made.

Last edited:

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
More airport vibrancy.

White people forced to live in the jungle need to learn to stay alert but otherwise ignore the local wildlife. Why would you insert yourself into that? There's always some dude trying to communicate with these joggers as if they're just roughhousing kids.

Reminds me of this video I saw a few years ago of this black crackhead bashing a jewelry store window with a hammer. Some boomer white lady walks up behind this obviously cracked out jogger and puts her hand on his shoulder, imagining she's in a Hallmark movie and he's going to stop, reflect upon his actions, drop the hammer, and start crying or something. She just gets bonked on the noggin instead.