The Honk pill (Clown World)

stugatz

Pelican
I've worked around liquor for enough years to know what's usually behind glass. Hennessy (obviously), Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Jose Cuervo are the usual ones. (Cuervo isn't even decent - it's legal poison in my opinion!)

I guess the people who would steal a bottle of Henny only go for what's a status symbol and don't believe in the concept of "bang for the buck". My only criteria past quality is that my booze come in a glass bottle. I usually get offended if a good liquor is in an unsightly plastic jug.

This is like eating glass. But, it helps to put this into context. 1. biden is a fraudulent president and that election was stole 2. As of last week we no longer have a functioning judicial system and 3. This flag might be flown but its flown in a time when this society says that being morbidly obese is perfectly healthy.

This is not a surprise for me. I've come to regard the homo flag as a flag of occupation. And its also illustrative of a deeper force at work that spells doom for this nation. I'm talking about "Game Theory" and I apologize if my interpretation is wrong. Basically, game theory reduces motivations down to the dynamics of a "game", as in, you, an independent actor, will do things that will benefit you. This operates akin to how we play games as we all seek to win or to optimize results for us. This is certainly played individually, but, effects are most pertinent when we scale out and apply this phenomenon to groups. And groups of people most certainly behave according to this theory. What I see with these flags are domination and occupation. The motivations and end-state are nothing mysterious. They want power and all its trappings too. But, its revealing when we compare this motivation to means of how this particular group obtained it. They cried. They whined. They made emotionally laden appeals to complete strangers. They lied. Not only that they lied about their intentions. How many of good Christian, Catholic even, conservative, Republican fell for their "we just want to be left alone and live our lives"? Because flying the flag every which way you can is not a sign of wanting to be left alone.

This game theory is playing out for more than just homosexuals. Blacks, LatinoX, Asians, disabled people, cross dressers, all of these groups, which have become institutionalized are now manifesting their game theory tendencies. And as this plays out any hope for "unity" or consensus becomes less probable and I suspect at an exponential rate. This is most noticeable in agendas. Black people for instance, not all of course, but the ones in power desire reparations. Reparations are NOT desired by white people, who will be forced to pay for this. Here's a good example of the diverging interests and agendas engendered by game theory. Note, how these agendas are not just divergent, but, irreconcilable.

That flag is no good for any country or anyone, but, its usage today only underscores the severe divisions in our society.
And the final game is that everyone loses, only the elite win.

Gremlin

Robin
Even something sacred that they believe in they have to turn into something disgusting and shameful....
They don't believe. They use religion like they use everything else in their lives - as a status symbol and to express their drama. It's total narcissism.

There's a thread that asks why men are abandoning Christianity in increasing numbers. I was going to reply, but held my tongue, so I'll say it here.

Men are abandoning Christianity for the same reasons they're abandoning college: Christianity was hijacked by leftism and now it has no balls. Esotericism and higher principles than personal drama were abandoned by 98% of the churches. Tolerance, passivity, homosexuality and other leftist "morals" are now highly regarded. Women took over and turned the churches into a social club like condo committees and teacher unions that make goofy decisions and create more problems.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

One-Third Of Basecamp Employees Quit After Ban On Political Discussions At Work​

After CEO Jason Fried announced in a Monday blog post that employees would no longer be able to openly share their "societal and political discussions" at work, around 20 of the company's 60 employees simply couldn't handle minding their own business and focusing on what they were hired to do.

"Every discussion remotely related to politics, advocacy or society at large quickly spins away from pleasant," Fried wrote in the blog post. "You shouldn’t have to wonder if staying out of it means you’re complicit, or wading into it means you’re a target."

As TechCrunch notes, several employees took Twitter to express their outrage.

According to Platformer, Fried’s missive didn’t tell the whole story. Basecamp employees instead said the tension arose from internal conversations about the company itself and its commitment to DEI work, not free-floating arguments about political candidates. Fried’s blog post does mention one particular source of tension in a roundabout way, referencing an employee-led DEI initiative that would be disbanded.

“We make project management, team communication, and email software,” Fried wrote. “We are not a social impact company.”

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Clearing house

Basecamp has managed to purge its SJWs en masse. Twitter completely fails to grasp that this will prove to be a massive benefit to the company:

• About one-third of Basecamp employees accepted buyouts today after a contentious all-hands meeting. I’m told more are coming.
  • wow, lost 20 of their 60 employees?
  • And had to pay them out. That’s gotta be a huge chunk of their profits
  • The entire iOS team is out, Head of Design and one of the oldest hires is out of the team and the Rails Core Team as well.
Prediction: Basecamp will be thriving one year from now as a result of the SJW purge. And no one in the tech world will understand why.

skullmask

Woodpecker
^ Why on earth would anyone expect them not to replace everyone with more SJWs? How many non-SJW lereddit cucks are there in tech?
There's a lot of publicity regarding this. Anyone doing a cursory web search on Basecamp after looking at the job postings will know about this, and SJWs will hopefully go elsewhere if they believe the company won't tolerate their entryist BS.

balybary

Pelican
If someone is starving, it can make sense to eat grasshoppers.

But what are you going to do with 400 millions of fundings for a company (called Ÿnsect ) that wants to sell bug meat made with worms?

You just have to buy some organic trash and the flies will come for free.

The mealworm offers good prospects for human consumption. Ÿnsect cultivates two species of mealworm: the Buffalo mealworm and the Molitor mealworm,

Last edited: