The Honk pill (Clown World)

I've worked around liquor for enough years to know what's usually behind glass. Hennessy (obviously), Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Jose Cuervo are the usual ones. (Cuervo isn't even decent - it's legal poison in my opinion!)

I guess the people who would steal a bottle of Henny only go for what's a status symbol and don't believe in the concept of "bang for the buck". My only criteria past quality is that my booze come in a glass bottle. I usually get offended if a good liquor is in an unsightly plastic jug.

What is the prevalance of liquor in plastic jugs in the US? It is virtually unheard of where I am from where everything is in glass. Only homemade stuff gets put in plastic containers.

stugatz

Pelican
What is the prevalance of liquor in plastic jugs in the US? It is virtually unheard of where I am from where everything is in glass. Only homemade stuff gets put in plastic containers.
Usually cheap brands, but some very solid brands get a plastic jug. (Myers’ Dark Jamaican Rum is the worst offender here I think. It’s about 25 bucks for a liter, you’d think that would be enough for glass.)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Edit.
Campus Statement Regarding Video in the News
by Marc S. Posner on April 30, 2021

Cypress College takes great pride in fostering a learning environment for students where ideas and opinions are exchanged as a vital piece of the educational journey. Our community fully embraces this culture; students often defend one another’s rights to express themselves freely, even when opinions differ. Any efforts to suppress free and respectful expression on our campus will not be tolerated.

The adjunct professor will be taking a leave of absence for the duration of her assignment at Cypress College. This was her first course at Cypress and she had previously indicated her intention to not return in the fall.

We are reviewing the full recording of the exchange between the adjunct professor and the student and will address it fully in the coming days.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I was certain this was satire at first.

Source:
Just seen this. This is insane.

She recounts her achievements as having mental health issues, allegiance to social justice garbage, consequently hating white people, hating men and the hating the USA (and presumably being able to lay down adipose fat at a rate most ex military or law enforcement males would find difficult).

I knew that the Deep State were slime who wanted to accelerate the globalists plans but seriously.. WTF is going on at the CIA?

If this was even Apple people would start selling their shares.

DanielH

Pelican
Being a teacher of young children is a position which requires morality, like being a priest. Morality is something our society has abandoned so that isn't factored into the hiring process for teachers, and is why she thinks she can call this officer a murderer and a "Mexican racist" who "will never be white," which is her attempt at destroying order in society wherever she can find it. In her mind, "order" = "whiteness" and whiteness is bad, therefore "order" = "bad."

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
What a dumb photo op.

"...liberated..."
"...10,000 feet in the air..."
"...rich soil..."

They won't survive harsh winter conditions and wild animals (i.e., bears) in the mountains. :rolleyes:

44204fcdfe35bca4.png

Thomas More

Hummingbird
What a dumb photo op.

"...liberated..."
"...10,000 feet in the air..."
"...rich soil..."

They won't survive harsh winter conditions and wild animals (i.e., bears) in the mountains. :rolleyes:

44204fcdfe35bca4.png
So these black hammer types are going to become farmers, and run an income generating operation with the rich land and three rivers?

Unfortunately, high altitude land is very poor for agriculture. Also, black hammer types are poor at working hard and taking responsibility consistently and reliably.

Darn!

This video sums up modern America perfectly. I don't even find myself feeling hatred for the woman in the car... she is the product of a country allowing that behavior to be not only acceptable but required. Entitlement is a disease that strips nations of their moral values. The male cop was as professional as they come and issued her a citation for the dangerous use of a cellphone while operating a 3,000 lb vehicle.

She will likely get off in court. She is clearly the scumbag teacher that is using COVID to sit home and earn a pay check. A young guy I know just out of college actually works as a babysitter for public high school kids because the tenured teachers don't want to do anything more than an hour long Zoom video from home that teaches the children nothing of value. He sits there in his diaper, keeps the kids diapered and tries (likely in vain) to keep order. He makes $18/hour to do pretty much nothing while the scumbag teachers who don't give a crap about the kids sit home drinking wine in their pajamas.